Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if naked PR guy is the one buying her followers and he just adds that to her monthly fee. That would give her cover and she could say truthfully that she did not buy the followers.
I don't think so. What he could do, is feature her in some country like China or the Middle East and cause so a lot of people following her (idk if China and Instagram are a good example).
When she had her globy disaster her count went downhill, she lost subscribers. But suddenly out of nowhere it started to grow again. My tinfoil is that she stopped buying followers for that time because she was in agony about globy and her hair.
Then the next loosing of subscribers was directly after she gained 900k. And then, you know, suddenly 1000-2000 new per day. So, I think after 900k she was just waiting (god knows for what) but had to resume her buying spree and her next goal is 1 mill(en).

I would have NEVER thought this, but even the way she runs, irritates me to the highest degree. Comparable to the lisping and baby talk.
A classical case of "A witch eating crackers"
1604831835021.png

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bitch Eating Crackers
1604831907467.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I cannot cope with how smug Ali is and whilst his videos are clearly done his smug face ruins them
Ali's last Reel is so badly done, the switch over is so obvious, so lazy and amateurish, make an effort Aldi. He should DM Tamara for a few pointers. Love her or dislike her, Tamara's Reels are EPIC ... AWESOME ... GAMECHANGING 😅(WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE). No, seriously, her Reels are pretty flawless. Btw, I'm a fan of Tamara, so I may be a bit biased. But Ali's Reels are pure shite.

Btw, Kim Jong Lydia should have a peek at Amelia Liana's latest vlog for pointers on how to launch a brand ... branded tissue paper, stickers for the tissue paper and a professionally branded box - inside and out - for the item (unknown as yet, to be released Nov 9). Her brand name and logo are so well thought out and of personal significance to her - WHICH AMELIA EXPLAINED TO HER SUBSCRIBERS !!! Take note Lydiot. In your (blank, unused) notebook and with your Catier ( 🤭 🤭 🤭 ) pen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Trump has a 500 million dollar loan due in 2021. As long as he was president they couldn't indict him. They believe he committed several types of fraud. Then he also owes back taxes and penalty. One year he got a 72 million dollar refund. The govt paid the refund but then started an investigation. His whole life is a series of failures that someone always bailed him out of. BTW Tati Westbrook is in big trouble with her brand. There are a series of YouTube videos by a lawyer explaining how and why she is being sued. Her and her creepy husband, James, looks like they might lose a huge chunk of change. They are selling their CA house and moving to Seattle.
He is also going to be indicted by the state of New York and no federal pardons have jurisdiction over state indictments. Cuomo wants Trump's ass like a starved and tortured dog. The state of NY has openly stated that they are waiting for Trump to leave the WH and the DOJ to go away. These people saying Trump is going to run in 2024. From where? In exile as Putin's lap dog or from his "Presidential" library at USP Leavenworth?

Sorry to all the non-Americans here. But we have fired a wanna-be dictator over here and we are quite relieved.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
He is also going to be indicted by the state of New York and no federal pardons have jurisdiction over state indictments. Cuomo wants Trump's ass like a starved and tortured dog. The state of NY has openly stated that they are waiting for Trump to leave the WH and the DOJ to go away. These people saying Trump is going to run in 2024. From where? In exile as Putin's lap dog or from his "Presidential" library at USP Leavenworth?

Sorry to all the non-Americans here. But we have fired a wanna-be dictator over here and we are quite relieved.
I was shocked when I realized that you have to wait until January, 20th 2021 until he is finally gone. Hope everything goes well until then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Selfish that the home account is called Lydia Millen Home, the bio says “the home of Lydia and Ali”, yet Ali does not appear in a single photo on the grid (I’ve scrolled back!). All that graft he has done recently with the graveyard 🌱 and he doesn’t even get a lousy grid post!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was shocked when I realized that you have to wait until January, 20th 2021 until he is finally gone. Hope everything goes well until then.
I can’t wait for this tit show of a family to be gone!! I hope they lock up all their asses!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ali's last Reel is so badly done, the switch over is so obvious, so lazy and amateurish, make an effort Aldi. He should DM Tamara for a few pointers. Love her or dislike her, Tamara's Reels are EPIC ... AWESOME ... GAMECHANGING 😅(WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE). No, seriously, her Reels are pretty flawless. Btw, I'm a fan of Tamara, so I may be a bit biased. But Ali's Reels are pure shite.

Btw, Kim Jong Lydia should have a peek at Amelia Liana's latest vlog for pointers on how to launch a brand ... branded tissue paper, stickers for the tissue paper and a professionally branded box - inside and out - for the item (unknown as yet, to be released Nov 9). Her brand name and logo are so well thought out and of personal significance to her - WHICH AMELIA EXPLAINED TO HER SUBSCRIBERS !!! Take note Lydiot. In your (blank, unused) notebook and with your Catier ( 🤭 🤭 🤭 ) pen.

Haven’t been here for a while but came to say the same about Amelia! She is launching her own brand but by the looks of it, she’s doing it the right way! Just enough of a teaser with the brand reveal tomorrow, exclusive to Tatler. Now THIS GIRL knows what she’s doing, and with a smaller team too (I assume)! Goes to show how far a working brain can take you 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watching Amelia's vlog as well, even though she's annoying, you can tell she's put so much effort into this brand, and she's clearly got a good team around her and partnering with Tatler gives the brand kudos whatever it is. She's also giving money from the profits to charity, and there is a story behind the brand name. All of these things make it seem very person and well organised. Lydia should take note, her launch was such a joke, and it was such a con!

I think it might be jewellery given the small boxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven’t been here for a while but came to say the same about Amelia! She is launching her own brand but by the looks of it, she’s doing it the right way! Just enough of a teaser with the brand reveal tomorrow, exclusive to Tatler. Now THIS GIRL knows what she’s doing, and with a smaller team too (I assume)! Goes to show how far a working brain can take you 😏
Agree. I imagine Lydia will be green/sage with envy! The surprising touch is the 10% of profits to charity...pure class in my opinion. I reckon the product is sunglasses...eye protection ...going on what Amelia chatted about on her vlog. I imagine she has a few connections that would’ve been helpful she seemed very passionate about the launch unlike lydia whom I recall came across embarrassed about her own product.

Reactions: 21
And the care packages for the NHS!!!
W

I'm British and I couldn't be happier for you all 😊 better times ahead ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find Amelia has a warmth and genuineness about her in comparison to Lydia, Amelia clearly has so much respect for her family and friends and its no surprise she's landing great partnerships e.g. Dior. Lydia on the other hand will bad mouth anyone (her staff, builders, hairdressers) at any opportunity she gets. Not an ounce of gratitude within her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

He seems to have a fetish for empty carparks at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember someone said she can't be size 6?
I think she is .. I'm similar body type and I wear trousers 6 (32 Eur) or 23 jeans and it's possible to be that size .. according to that picture
I reckon she's undernourished skinny but without any muscle it's not all about cardio I'm surprised Aldi doesn't help her but then again she's a twit !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm British and I couldn't be happier for you all 😊 better times ahead ❤
Trump supporters are on twitter very disgusted at this "fraudulent" election. They are threatening to leave the country and move to......Alaska. I wish I was joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she is .. I'm similar body type and I wear trousers 6 (32 Eur) or 23 jeans and it's possible to be that size .. according to that picture
She is definitely a size 6 however I don't think it's as natural as she makes it out to be, her head is too big. She definitely has an unhealthy lifestyle that helps her maintain this size. I can only compare her to Josie as she is size 6 and we reckon a similar height, maybe a bit shorter than Lydia and she doesn't look as unhealthy. I think Frow is taller than both of them maybe 5'6 and she wears a 6 too and she in my opinion looks healthy.
Plus how far out is she sticking her right leg to create that gap in between her legs 😂 every photo she takes she tries to emphasise how thin she is and how short long her legs are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Congratulations- a fantastic day for democracy. Hopefully, the book will be thrown at him as financial malfeasance and corruption are not to be taken lightly and as you state, Cuomo is the only one who can pardon him. Would also like a twitter ban in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 18
I am not one for commenting on someones body but she is definitely a size 6 however I don't think it's as natural as she makes it out to be, her head is too big. She definitely has an unhealthy lifestyle that helps her maintain this size. I can only compare her to Josie as she is size 6 and we reckon a similar height, maybe a bit shorter than Lydia and she doesn't look as unhealthy. I think Frow is taller than both of them maybe 5'6 and she wears a 6 too and she in my opinion looks healthy.
Plus how far out is she sticking her right leg to create that gap in between her legs 😂 every photo she takes she tries to emphasise how thin she is and how short long her legs are.
Jodie size 6? I think more 8-10 👀

Reactions: 4
She looks sickly in this pic. One meal a day is not good, so very very unhealthy and it shows. She looks malnourished. My comment on her being hangry all the time stands. #FIGHTME :p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.