Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really would like to know how her portfolio looks like that Carrie sends around to beg companies. All the blown up tit.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 11.21.13.png

Nothing about this outfit is coherent. The mismatched tones of brown in the coat and vest(?), the insane choice of balloon sleeves, the patent leather boots with the bag that's lost all structure*, the choice of tights to sit on an old, splintery fence... I feel like I lost brain cells by just looking at this.

*It's a £2500 bag. Even if it's gifted, the least you could do is stuff it properly when you put it on the shelf. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 299196

Nothing about this outfit is coherent. The mismatched tones of brown in the coat and vest(?), the insane choice of balloon sleeves, the patent leather boots with the bag that's lost all structure*, the choice of tights to sit on an old, splintery fence... I feel like I lost brain cells by just looking at this.

*It's a £2500 bag. Even if it's gifted, the least you could do is stuff it properly when you put it on the shelf. Ugh.
She bought the bag from some other influencer and apparently it was/is in really bad condition !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 298801
View attachment 298802

Sounds like a fraud back then as well, with a dash a generous fistful of debt
Day drinking? Whut? Why was it necessary to say what Uni it was? She over compensates a lot. That clearly shows her mind-frame and how she thinks. Are you serious Lydia!? You'd rather buy expensive MATERIALISTIC items and have a random family member pay YOUR bills, duck me sideways I have heard it all now. You really do not think before you type, you need to not say so much as it makes you look a fool. You are literally showing us the real you and now you're trying to somehow hide this. You are a joke and a fraud, Karma will get you one day, you will slip up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Those papers Lydia is flicking through on her stories are all just photos of catwalk looks from fashion shows. It’s like she’s just got Carrie and Dee to print off a lot from the latest Fashion week for her to sort through and look busy 🤣 benefit of the doubt maybe she’s using them to inspire some outfit styling? Not sure why she couldn’t just flick through pictures on her iPad though?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 298848Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.
Finally OUR home office. Not Ali’s OURS!! She already has HER office but Ali can’t have his own it’s OURS finally sharing with Ali because ones not enough for HER.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 299196

She bought that bag from another Instagramer or YTer. It came already in that bad condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She bought that bag from another Instagramer or YTer. It came already in that bad condition.

it was from Lorna Luxe and she bought it without seeing it in person, don't know what she paid for it, but it looks pretty shabby.

Reactions: 18
Day drinking? Whut? Why was it necessary to say what Uni it was? She over compensates a lot. That clearly shows her mind-frame and how she thinks. Are you serious Lydia!? You'd rather buy expensive MATERIALISTIC items and have a random family member pay YOUR bills, duck me sideways I have heard it all now. You really do not think before you type, you need to not say so much as it makes you look a fool. You are literally showing us the real you and now you're trying to somehow hide this. You are a joke and a fraud, Karma will get you one day, you will slip up.
Exactly this. 💁🏼‍♀️ I have no issue with family members financially supporting students. My parents did, although I did work in my student union too etc. I certainly didn't buy expensive handbags and wine. Are you even a real student if you don't drink cheap beer in the union?! 😂 She embellishes everything. She's such a loser. What hits differently though, is that she's alluded to not knowing who's picking up her university bills - some family member somewhere. How can you frickin not know this? But more importantly why would you not want to know this, so you know you can thank them. She's so entitled. I bet she was livid when they stopped funding her lifestyle after uni.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Exactly this. 💁🏼‍♀️ I have no issue with family members financially supporting students. My parents did, although I did work in my student union too etc. I certainly didn't buy expensive handbags and wine. Are you even a real student if you don't drink cheap beer in the union?! 😂 She embellishes everything. She's such a loser. What hits differently though, is that she's alluded to not knowing who's picking up her university bills - some family member somewhere. How can you frickin not know this? But more importantly why would you not want to know this, so you know you can thank them. She's so entitled. I bet she was livid when they stopped funding her lifestyle after uni.
I support my son. His dad and I do give him a type of leisure allowance. However, he knows not to blow it. He is all of a sudden king of the sales and clearance bins. He limits his hanging out. Of course he has fun but he’s not blowing it on expensive drinks. College is about that awful cheap beer and a laugh with the friends while drinking it. He does want to work but his health hasn’t been the best so we told him no working for the first year.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lydia Elise Millen, making bad financial decisions since {insert birthyear}.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting re Emily Canham being reprimanded by ASA for not disclosing AD on her GHD tiktok. Maybe there will be stricter guidelines for the influencers and NOT the followers as Lady Aga and Queen Lythpiot would like us to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another 1k in less than 12 hours. 🤬
lidls, you're not just lying to us. Every bought fake follower is another lie to yourself. And remember karma is a witch.
Let's keep her socialblade under watch (the engagement rate refers to the last 20 posted pics)
1604510724264.png

and compared to this two
1604510787605.png

1604510978481.png

Idk why Lydia's graphs are so spikey.
It seems I can't see all features for Tamara's Insta. That could explain her smoother graphs?

Here another account who 100% not buys following
1604511344835.png

Here a thing about engagement rates /1% - 3% is seen as "good")
https://www.findyourinfluencer.co.uk/blog/2019/4/4/what-is-a-good-instagram-engagement-rate

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.