Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Ali was having this new office space because he wants his dressing room to be just a dressing room? It used to be “Ali’s office” but now it’s “the home office”. Guarantee she will be in there all in his face all the time because she wouldn’t want to be down with the team (when was the last time we saw her down there ”working”?

I give it a month before she wants to re-do it into a lighter, fresher, feminine style...it will be “my office” and Ali will be back upstairs in his dressing room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
3 minutes into "I APOLOGISE" and all she's done is complained about the chrome 4-poster bed because an unexpected tradesman might have seen her naked in the reflection (poor guy, I have some ginger for the nausea mate) and that she "can't cope" with daylight savings. You know what I can't cope with? My freaking covid symptoms. My lungs just won't fill with air and everything is uncomfortable. I'm in an at-risk group so I've packed a hospital bag while I wait for my test results. As always, what a self-absorbed, dim-witted, narrow-minded twit.
I hope your ok I’m throwing a few prayers in your direction. 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her hand looks like old lady/granny 👵🏽 (No offence to others) & didn’t use her favourite word “autumnal” on this post? 😆 Imagine applying layers and layers skincare everyday and her hand still looks dry and old.
56AB8AEA-B54A-4320-B90E-8318B14B6C56.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
OMG Trump is now gaslighting US citizens, by crying fraud. Trying to suppress millions because he doesn't feel their vote is coming his way.

Is Lydia his muse?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 298848Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.
This room looks like it's in fancy dress!!! What shall I go as this time? 🙄🙄🙄....oh, I know, country squire! Pick a style Lidl!
As for her 'working' locations...her dressing room, the kitchen, the basement office and now this...
As soon as she gets her tech person she will have to move the sofas out of the basement office to accommodate them, put the sofas in the kitchen, put the table in the study and that's the end of that idea!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's a gaslighter from way back.
She must have been an absolute nightmare at 16. Seriously.
When I watched her Wedding Dress Try On vlog where Lydia, Carrie, her mum and stepmum visited Halfpenny - you could actually see her mum was scared of her, scared of offending her, scared of saying the wrong thing. It was kinda sad.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
😂 let’s all write in, they often do retractions!
Ooh who should we write to? (y):m

also I find it hard to believe (nigh on impossible) that 1000 genuine Instagram users are adding her to their follow list a day.:unsure:

Ooh who should we write to? (y):m

also I find it hard to believe (nigh on impossible) that 1000 genuine Instagram users are adding her to their follow list a day.:unsure:
Nvm I see they have changed it to the correct information. She obv gave them the info it was in Buckinghamshire she is such a LOSER

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This room looks like it's in fancy dress!!! What shall I go as this time? 🙄🙄🙄....oh, I know, country squire! Pick a style Lidl!
As for her 'working' locations...her dressing room, the kitchen, the basement office and now this...
As soon as she gets her tech person she will have to move the sofas out of the basement office to accommodate them, put the sofas in the kitchen, put the table in the study and that's the end of that idea!
I feel like if ali had his way the house would have been styled like this anyway she couldn’t make up her mind.

it’s a weir vibe for a new house, I don’t know why she doesn’t go for a country/modern style for a new house like her, a bit like laura Ashley etc

Reactions: 9
Sales are still grim... the number is what is still available out of 100

56E6AE00-4B2A-4ECB-9FDD-DEF64A327170.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Very much country house study/library in vibe. Totally in keeping with a new build bungalow....
Totally in keeping with copying Josie ... does she realise she is totally stealing Josie's ideas (bad though they are) ? Or does she think Josie is copying her, even though Josie bought it first ... I am totally expecting a repeat of the Claire Choquette / Lydia Millen saga. However Josie may not say anything as she is hoping to score some of Lydia's subscribers.

Reactions: 24
I thought Ali was having this new office space because he wants his dressing room to be just a dressing room? It used to be “Ali’s office” but now it’s “the home office”. Guarantee she will be in there all in his face all the time because she wouldn’t want to be down with the team (when was the last time we saw her down there ”working”?

I give it a month before she wants to re-do it into a lighter, fresher, feminine style...it will be “my office” and Ali will be back upstairs in his dressing room.
I remember when the idea of renovating that room first came up the story was it would be mainly Ali’s office, but she would also use it for ‘private’ calls and when she needed to have privacy away from ‘the team’ downstairs. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 298848Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.
She can’t think for herself can she.... always wanting what others have, it really must be exhausting. No wonder she cant find anything to be grateful for. Shes full of jealousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That looks like a life adaption of the murder mystery board game. Who killed the Lady of the Manor? It was the gardener with one of the 90 GBP cups in the raised beds.

I saw someone on here said that times had changed the location of the bungalow in the times property Instagram post so I went to have a look. This account is the one that commented about the location being wrong and Times responded to it 😂😂 I bet Lydia is raging
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm ded

Her hand looks like old lady/granny 👵🏽 (No offence to others) & didn’t use her favourite word “autumnal” on this post? 😆 Imagine applying layers and layers skincare everyday and her hand still looks dry and old. View attachment 299009
I am so over the superlatives. Just.keep.it.real.for.once.you.utter.dunce.

OMG Trump is now gaslighting US citizens, by crying fraud. Trying to suppress millions because he doesn't feel their vote is coming his way.

Is Lydia his muse?! 😂
Did you know, that Trump has his own tattle thread 😂. I was bored a few days ago and discovered it. Lydia should collaborate with him to get tattle closed.

This bit really annoys me

View attachment 299024

Does she think this is just a normal privilege that everyone had?
I found it tasteless as well. I had nobody paying my bills. The constant fear of not being able to pay my bills during university really took a toll on my mental health and capacity to be a successful student. I had to terminate my Masters due to financial reasons. I had neither financial nor emotional support from my family. And then comes this witch crying and whining about her bad life. Just because Daddy left her Mom and she had to stay with her Mom whom she blames for her Dad's departure. Where was your Dad when you had to live from 1GBP a day? Where was he when you were homeless (aka living with your Gran). What a bleep.

Totally in keeping with copying Josie ... does she realise she is totally stealing Josie's ideas (bad though they are) ? Or does she think Josie is copying her, even though Josie bought it first ... I am totally expecting a repeat of the Claire Choquette / Lydia Millen saga. However Josie may not say anything as she is hoping to score some of Lydia's subscribers.
She will say they came up with it at the same moment. like she did with the Fendi poop bag or when she was "friend" with Vic and they constantly bought the same clothes. At least her clothes were nice back then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I found it tasteless as well. I had nobody paying my bills. The constant fear of not being able to pay my bills during university really took a toll on my mental health and capacity to be a successful student. I had to terminate my Masters due to financial reasons. I had neither financial nor emotional support from my family. And then comes this witch crying and whining about her bad life. Just because Daddy left her Mom and she had to stay with her Mom whom she blames for her Dad's departure. Where was your Dad when you had to live from 1GBP a day? Where was he when you were homeless (aka living with your Gran). What a bleep.
Sorry that you had a tough time during uni and had to terminate your Masters :( that must have really sucked

She really hasn't a clue. I had a loan which covered my uni fees and rent. But then I had a part time job to cover extras like food and fun stuff like going out. But I was very lucky that I had emotional support from my family.

I know going to uni is a huge privilege in itself, but I am from a small working class town in the Midlands and moving down to London for uni was rather eye-opening as I'd never been surrounded by people who came from money, a lot of people I met had parents paying their rent plus extra money for everything else, which I found astounding. But even these friends I made, didn't spent their money on designer bags and wine. Nobody did, it really wasn't cool be obviously rich and flash at that stage of life. Everyone at her uni must of thought she was a right dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.