Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were to do a 'what lidls made me do' segment you might be surprised by some of the responses. Cawweeee and depop dee had better get their delete button fingers ready.
Ooooh brilliant idea !!!
I would even make a fake page on IG and post pics of a trollop puking.
Or a tart gardening in her most expensive clothes.
Or of a jackass just sitting around doing f*ck all.
I would literally spam her hashtag with shite. #CHALLENGEMELYDIA

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve emailed [email protected] to complain as they just don’t seem to delete the bots, despite my daily reporting. I doubt the email account is even monitored though and she’ll just keep up this fraud, hitting a million by Christmas

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So she's had to up her game here and buy 1,000 every single day if she has any hope of hitting the magic figure by the end of the year - obviously because she has no organic growth, probably because her content is dull and shite. How she can get away with this is outrageous!
To get to 1mill by 31st Dec she would need to get (buy) an average of 1535 new followers per day. What are the chances of it happening ?

Reactions: 14
To get to 1mill by 31st Dec she would need to get (buy) an average of 1535 new followers per day. What are the chances of it happening ?
She will try real hard! Many coat hangers will be sold to get to that « millen »!

• Haha
  • Heart
She could start to buy more during vlogmas. There is usually a natural growth. At least on YT.. can't speak for insta. I think she is aiming it.
Then she can say oh, I expected 900k until year end but it was even more.. bla bla bla.. we really need to screenshot her fucked up replies to her followers in her comment sections.

What me still riddles is how she has a higher engagement rate as Tamara. Tamara sucks as a person on her own but her content is much better.
Maybe she got the combi pack, followers and likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can someone with an anon email PRETTY PLEASE reach out to some drama channels!!!!! I would love to see how she reacts to even a short snippet considering how she handled that girl's video about her. She really needs to be called out for it, if it was someone like James Charles commenting like this they would be swarming all over her. It just shows how small she really is.

We need to create a HUGE compilation of her nasty replies, should we make a separate thread for it to make sharing them easier?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I only found Lydia around the time inthefrow featured her on some videos and right away thought this girl is horrible. Inthefrow annoys me lots too but I've followed her for years and she at least pretends to be a nice person. Lydia doesn't even pretend. There is no way her growth in subscribers is believable as she only seems to abuse and block followers - so how does that equal continual new followers? Also other influencers do a variety of videos but all I've seen Lydia do is vlogs. Absolutely love this thread though. It's the wittiest, funniest, loveliest!

Reactions: 30
lol lidl's logic = buy a new bed, dont bother shutting doors or adding a door to a goddamn bathroom.
1-shutting the door implies thinking and having a brain.
2- adding a door implies money,.
3- a new bed, just implies begging and that is the only capacity she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can she say she is such a huge fan of Mellissa’s wardrobe when she isn’t even following her? She is such a liar!
Her constant lying is another reason why she is so paranoid all the time!
Yes I noticed that last night. She doesn’t even like her posts. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 10
The opening paragraph of this blog shows how hard her life at uni really was 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
I just can’t even deal. Why not put this horror story baby poo tit stained wallpaper in one of the 30 other rooms or 5 bathroom that are not already done in $100 per roll wallpaper only ONE YEAR AGO?! Maybe because I’m an interior designer this makes me more mad but I think ripping this out (pandemic or no) is going to send a lot of her followers off the edge.

And don’t get me started on a pheasant feather Christmas tree!!!!! What in the actual F?

B87BE7F5-145C-4116-B3F0-03A24EF1575C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can someone with an anon email PRETTY PLEASE reach out to some drama channels!!!!! I would love to see how she reacts to even a short snippet considering how she handled that girl's video about her. She really needs to be called out for it, if it was someone like James Charles commenting like this they would be swarming all over her. It just shows how small she really is.

We need to create a HUGE compilation of her nasty replies, should we make a separate thread for it to make sharing them easier?
I think you're bang on, she's really small so no one pays any attention. If she truly reached around 1 million people there would be more of s tir about Glo, and her comments in general but there's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1-shutting the door implies thinking and having a brain.
2- adding a door implies money,.
3- a new bed, just implies begging and that is the only capacity she has.
If she put frosted glass on the front door no one would have seen her through her front door, also they’d need to have pretty good lighting and eyesight to be able to see her reflection in a thin bed post in a location quite far from the front door. I’m not buying the reflective bed excuse, she wanted a tacky Essex home like Claire C’s, then changed it to desi Perkins vibes black and white/modern hotel vibes and now she’s copying josie!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sooo was thinking that she started this vlog early in a Tuesday AM. I’m sure she was just seething over the “grateful” comments when she went to bed and then got up. So left unattended on a Tuesday... she shows her 👹 gaslighting for a full 20 something minutes of her vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She has wanted to get rid of that bed for a long time.
She'd be better with a mattress on the floor because furniture takes 6-10 weeks to arrive and by that time she's changed her style again...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.