Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Kim Jong Lydia has obviously read the comments on her latest flog as she's corrected her mistake re the ' Nasty Girl / Gal ' name. Poor Ali must be hiding out in the garden shed until the tantrums have passed ... As he's the only employee at The Bungalow today ... ( doh, tis Friday - Cawwiiee and DepopDee don't work on a Friday !!! ), he's the only minion available to take the blame.
And her weak wrists have rendered her unable to delete or block the mean, bullying comments.
Aww poor lass, correcting the Nasty Girl/Gal error was all the energy she could muster this Friday. Aww silly moo moo chicken slothy sloth moley mole lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I am loving the survey, can we please have more of these. I love the idea of us all responding to something together along with the cleverness of it of course.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Book Consumption

When I consume a book I think
That standing upright at the sink
Is beneficial to digestion
Leather spine? Now there’s a question
I find that leather spines are tough
Though I digest them well enough
When car-lease docs are there for pudding
Or when the terrace walls are flooding
Yes - books are such a good distraction
Though indigestion can cause traction
When appetite comes to a halt
I simply add a pinch of salt
I love a good bucolic tome
I chew and chew - then groan and groan
And wait for all good words to pass
With flatulence and fragrant gas
Dostoyevsky, Cartland, Lee
All taste the same to little me
I like a book that’s foxed with age
That feeds me with a good beige page
The horror beds are all installed
The trolls are told they’re all stonewalled
So I retire to my sofa
And order books brought by a gopher
There by the fireside I consume
Another thick, unread vol-ume
My best life’s here - I feel replete
Beneath my Lois Vuitton sheet...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Well she explained to us very clearly in her vlog that there are always, always, always reasons for her changes, ie there is a reason that I need to change the bed because my naked reflection can be seen from the front door. The simple idea of installing a bathroom door is lost on her, unfortunately.
How about just shutting the bedroom door. I think she is just laying the ground work to get rid of the bed in the hopes that she will get less backlash.

Jessie98

VIP Member
So a past "team" member seen her for what she really was and bolted. Good on them whoever they are. Wondering if it was Carl or that new guy was it George? Didn't last too long

Reactions: 37

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
This is a song about feministic liberation

These bots are made for growing

I keep saying I got something for me
Something I call love but confess
I've been a'messin' where I shouldn't 've been a'messin'
And now someone else is getting all my best (It's the comment section)

Well, these bots are made for growing, and that's just what they'll do
One of these days these bots are gonna grow all over you

I keep lyin' when I oughta be truthin'
I keep losing when I oughta not bet
I keep samin' when I oughta be a'changin'
What's right is right but I ain't been right yet

These bots are made for growing, and that's just what they'll do

I keep playing where I shouldn't be playing
And I keep thinking that I'll never get burnt, hah
Well, I've just found me a brand new box of Joe Malone candles, yeah
And what I know I ain't have time to learn

These bots are made for growing, and that's just what they'll do
Are you ready, bots?
Start growin'

She genuinely doesn’t understand daylight savings does she? How can a 32 year old woman not understand that you adapt to the new time rather than trying to continue with the old time by waking up an hour earlier and going to bed an hour earlier?! SHE MAKES NO SENSE 😡 what does she do when the hours go forward for spring? I swear she said she struggles in the summer because we lose an hour? SO WHICH ONE DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH, LYDIA? Going forward or going back? Because from the way you’ve explained it, you struggle with the concept of time all year round. I have two children under 4 and even they adapt better than you do 😂
I understand her the way that she wants to get up at 5.30 so she doesn't have to struggle in spring. For her it's as if she would get up the whole year at the same time. She is bananas. There is no need for her to get up that early anyway. Neither in winter nor in summer. Yes, and what is with the time she goes into bed, no one knows.

She just doesn’t get it at all. Clueless 😭

The end of the comment says: "What we do care about is not having the blame put on us for something that came across wrong on your behalf. An apology is for something you've done, not anyone else, that's not how apologies work.
She doesn't understand that her gaslighting may work with Ali but not with 100ks worth of subscribers. Not everyone is that simple headed.

• Heart
  • Haha

RubyRu

VIP Member
Do they eat any veg or meat etc? Nothing wrong with being meatless/vegan but it doesn’t seem like they eat any salad or even roasted veg?

Looks like Josie and her hubby actually cook stuff besides dry pasta...
I think their diet consists of:

Bread (Gluten and Gluten free)
Pasta
Rice
Potatoes
Pumpkin
Cheese
Salt & Pepper
Various sauces
Whispering Angel
Ginger and Lemon witches brew

I think I may of seen asparagus the other week.

• Haha

Gertrude

Chatty Member
I thought she'd served up the render. That mac n cheese you could resurface roads with. An Italian who can't cook pasta or anything else.
No salad or vegetables with it. Just the bread Lumi had a bite out of. Bought some old scrotums to hang on her tree. Talked a load of shite
and tried to flog some By Terry Trump make up.:LOL:
During one of her many rambles, didn't she say By Terry doing an advent calendar is a genius idea!?

Brands have been doing this for years :LOL:

Missed this one earlier...

1604667463702.png

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Congratulations!!!!! Take care!!! 🤗👶🏼

Speaking of Carrie and booze. Pre-lockdown send off? Anyone live near her having this holiday today? And the shirts 🤢

View attachment 295000
How tacky! Quite frankly her attitude is disgusting, it’s not even been announced yet and she is practically celebrating whilst so many people are terrified of what is going to happen to their jobs and livelihoods!

• Angry
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I'm sorry I cannot deal with those two utter twats in their country brown gilets and fleeces sat in their car with their smug smiles! Who the fuck spends £200 on a fleece!

And what sort of language is 'it has began' on her insta stories? illiterate moron!

And can someone clever do a new thread title that has 'couldn't be more Josie' in it!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
View attachment 295061
If she had just 2 brain cells she might realise that the reason there's likely to be another lockdown is because covid cases in England are skyrocketing, hospitals are filling up, and PEOPLE ARE DYING. Y'know, at an alarming rate. But yes, please do carry on bringing people into your house, spreading pathogens, complaining about totally unnecessary renovations being delayed again. Do tell me more about tradesmen being lazy and breaking your mugs.

Ugh, what an utter imbecile.
Ok....so it's another national lockdown....feeling very fed up now. The press have been baying for it and now they have it and there will be loads of coverage about how damaging it is.😣

On another note, the lockdown won't apply to her decorators......

Also.....
If you have your friend round for a drink do you ask her what she's wearing? I don't!

• Heart
  • Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 18.05.50.png

Does anyone have a cyanide pill for the Karen Millen designers? A gun? ANYTHING to leave this world wherein this idiot PAID BY KM implies that the brand isn't good enough, and the only reason you should buy their shit is because it looks like a completely different designer?

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Fuckity, fuck, fuck another 1k (910k) in less than 12 hours. This really is ridiculous 🤬
Thing is we all know the truth. She's a fucking fraud and deep down she knows it too. She can reach a million by buying a 100 000 fake followers if she wanted but deep down she knows it is not real, not authentic.

It is a facade. She desperately needs to portray fake success of reaching a million when the fact is she could not, has not and truly did not.

• Angry
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
The 'antique' store that she posted a photo of on Instagram looked like a faux antique store. Those were new items that are made to look vintage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

ach0902

VIP Member
what the fuck will she do with a wine cellar? she drinks normal wine that she doesn't need to store, she's not a fucking wine collector

• Haha
  • Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
Did she say she’d be redesigning the whole cloakroom toilet - ie toilet and sink etc too or is she only changing the wall paper? She is so wasteful and desperate. The ‘cinema’ and ‘games room’ are untouched and old, why isn’t she decorating them? Why on earth is she just re doing the same rooms over and over again? She makes no sense

• Wow

K18

VIP Member
Apparently we all underestimate how much Lydia understands who her viewers are. Apparently vast amounts of research has gone into this :rolleyes: Apparently she has more over 55 year olds watching her videos than people under 18. Her core audience is people over 35 and so she likes being able to engage with people who are at a similar point in their lives to her 😂
Apparently it's a really lovely community online so why she has spent the last 6 months crying and bitching about bullying and death threats I will never know!!!!

Omg what a liar, we should message the podcast people. Also, a cottage?! It’s a bloody new build!!
She has acknowledged it was only 4 years old when they bought it she said it's an unassuming cottage from the front and a new build from the back

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She really is a prize one bitch. Her attitude gets worse and worse, if that's possible. It's about time karma caught up with her.

As for selling wallpaper....I have never heard of that!!! Has she actually tried stripping wallpaper off?

• Heart
  • Haha