Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
Watching a re-run of 'Fixer Upper' on youtube. This is the size beds Lydiot should have had, not the huge graves. View attachment 301152
LOL I get what you are saying and those are so much nicer... but I think the herb trug thingy right outside the kitchen window and a couple of cute ASSTHETICALLY pleasing RUSTIC VIBE pots on the windowsill is all she needs.... Some sprootlings for harvesting for PASTA sauce and decoration and bragging rights... end scene.

Anyone notice there are NO plants in her home? Not another living thing besides her, ali and lumi. For someone so obsessed with gardening you would think she would have more than CUT and dried and FAKE flowers and tree branches in her home? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WAIT sorry, my bad. Ali has a thriving plant and his lemon trees. But lil miss gardener does NOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Let’s not forget that they are so « sustainable », that they walk everywhere and don’t have two very very polluting cars… and their wood burner chugging away all year isn’t the best of things…

K18

VIP Member
Does anybody else find it strange that most of Lydia's friendships with other influencers begin when the other person has something big about to happen in their lives, such as a wedding. Lydia became friends with Jamie Genevieve when she was engaged, same with Frow and now with Josie albeit they did know each other from years ago however they only became friendly when Josie moved house. I feel like she only does it to attend the event, get all the instagram content, the tags in pictures and to gain followers. She never really stays friends with these people once their big event is over. We've seen it with both Frow and Jamie. I predict Lydia's friendship with Josie will end the day after Josie and Charlie eventually get married.

• Haha

Dobs

Funny when she said in today's vlog that she had a 'sh*t summer', yes you did Lyds as you've become such a 'sh*t person, that treats everyone including your poor husband like a doormat

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Hi guys, not sure if i’ve ever posted on a Lydia thread before but just watched her latest video.
‘I got a grant because my mom was unemployed’ correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure everyone got maintenance grants back then that you didn’t have to pay off? I’ve just finished uni and it’s recently changed so now it’s a ‘loan’ rather than a ‘grant’, but I thought everyone got grants??
Also the fact she said she didn’t get it till second year is clearly a lie as that’s just not how student loans work!! She’s obviously trying the woe is me card as if she deserves sympathy by spinning her mom was poor!!!!

And £1 a day ok Alfie Deyes
And then she went with that 1GBP into a 2nd store to buy shoes. And then she repainted them (ok, I can believe that for sure, maybe she called Ken to paint them for her). And then everyone stand up and applauded. That part of the video should go into the sub r/thathappened.
She was so poor that she had to fly to Ibiza to work over there.
Oliver Twist, who? More like twisted Lydia.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh JOY a lot of these influencers are on the CHRISTMAS NOW bandwagon. GREAT... 2 whole months of Christmas greed cause we know that you can only fill 1 maybe 2 vlogs of decorating. With NO events or gatherings or travel... WHAT on earth are they going to film besides HAULS?

I don't think I'd mind so much if it was more focused on others and being grateful for what they already have and maybe some cooking an for sure some charity, but we all know it's going to be allllll about MY wreath, MY tree, My treat, My haul, MY advent calendar, MY MY MY.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Who doesn't have a door on their en suite bathroom, what if she is on the toilet that's gross! WTF!

And she's lying, what is she getting up at 5am for, she has fuck all to do, i don't believe any of this rubbish!

Kittkatt

She cant say thankyou to her followers or be grateful for them because she's a narcissist, narcs NEVER say thank you.

• Sick
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Well she explained to us very clearly in her vlog that there are always, always, always reasons for her changes, ie there is a reason that I need to change the bed because my naked reflection can be seen from the front door. The simple idea of installing a bathroom door is lost on her, unfortunately.
Or closing the bedroom door, especially when it is right in full view of the front door!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Again with the lying 🤥 'excuse my red nose it's because it's cold'. Er no its because its where you get filler injected 🙄
Screenshot_20201106_004349.jpg
Screenshot_20201106_004305.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

zarhagoza

She is absolutely detestable :sick:
you know what ... i feel like a lot of us experience when seeing articles about narcissism that sort of FREAK OUT where you go shit i really hope im not a narcissist and then you read through the list of things and go "oh no sometimes i do like 1 thing on the list" and then you become like hyper aware of yourself even though .... you dont *really* do anything on the list or if you do it is not because you are a narcissist. But the fact that she said that, and then was put in a position where she was forced to read back the victim blaming bullshit gaslight-y apology she gave and still did not reflect and think fuck this is not how one apologises but instead AFFIRMED it and thinks its okaay even after a moments reflection. wow, she really has ZERO self awareness. full blown delusional narcissist i am convinced.

• Heart

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Guys, as you know I’m always on this thread! Esp since this virus and Iv been on furlough- and so I just wanted to share some news because a lot of you have kept me going through this tough time, so.....I’m pregnant! Just found out today. Im very scared, overwhelmed, excited etc! A whole lot of emotions today. But yeh just wanted to share that xx
Congratulations ❤❤❤

Editing to add: Drinking some wine and waiting for Bojo to announce our second national lockdown. Feeling extra emotional, but just wanted to say that you’ve all also helped me a lot throughout this tough year. You’re all such a clever, funny and lovely bunch. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

AB5202

Hi guys, not sure if i’ve ever posted on a Lydia thread before but just watched her latest video.
‘I got a grant because my mom was unemployed’ correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure everyone got maintenance grants back then that you didn’t have to pay off? I’ve just finished uni and it’s recently changed so now it’s a ‘loan’ rather than a ‘grant’, but I thought everyone got grants??
Also the fact she said she didn’t get it till second year is clearly a lie as that’s just not how student loans work!! She’s obviously trying the woe is me card as if she deserves sympathy by spinning her mom was poor!!!!

And £1 a day ok Alfie Deyes

• Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
My home. Lydia millen home. My taste. My my my. Ali come on grow a pair. This is your home too and you do most of the work at this house and live there too.

I can’t imagine ever saying my home about my family home. It’s our home.

He needs to get out before it’s too late. No amount of free cars, trips and jo Malone candles are worth a lifetime of her unchecked and so selfish 👹

View attachment 297749
Buckinghanshiremyarse

• Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Genuine question. I’m born and raised in London so I just wanted to ask if it was normal to call the people working on her house ‘tradesmen’ or ‘tradespeople’. If anyone comes round I would usually just say “the plumber is here” “the builders and painters are working in the living room today” not tradesmen. I just wanted to check if that was a normal way of referring to people working in her house or if that was just another Lydiaism to sound more upper class.

(I know they’re actual tradesmen/tradespeople btw. I just mean is that how the everday person refers to them as opposed to just calling them the painter/the decorator. Just wanted to confirm haha)
No I don’t think you refer to them as tradesmen unless you live on a country estate where there are so many working for you that you need a collective noun. For her she should say the stone masons, the decorators, and whoever the poor sods are that come into the radius of her existence and refer to them by their line of work. That is how surnames came about...they described the job that the person was capable of doing. To call them tradesmen is to put them all in a single homogeneous class and that assumes you differentiate yourself from them by being in another class.

• Heart
  • Haha

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Lydiots now copying Josies mac and cheese obsession 🙄View attachment 296221
She's made no less than 4 grammatical/spelling errors in that short caption. How is that even possible? How is she an influencer? She's such a dense cabbage. Actually, I don't even think she's that stupid, just lazy, which is far worse.

Why do they never have any protein in their meals? Especially when they 'workout'. Even if they're vegan/vegetarian, they still could eat tofu, quorn, beans, pulses, nuts etc. It's just pasta doused in cheese. Every frickin day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Do you think that when a video goes live, that she opens a bottle of whisperers( drinks half of it to give her courage sniffs , lights a Malone( sniffs a few petrol fumes), plonks her ass on the « amazing over complimented » sofa and goes wild on a delete and and be rude mission??!! That is why she gets tension headaches and finger aches!
Well, as she said before, she only responds to comments for an hour after a blog goes live so she braces herself...
Definitely alcohol involved....
Whoever said it was hunger making her 'hangry' was too kind. She a cowardly bitch...made braver by Cawwie or drink, preferably both.

• Sick
  • Heart