Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Day drinking? Whut? Why was it necessary to say what Uni it was? She over compensates a lot. That clearly shows her mind-frame and how she thinks. Are you serious Lydia!? You'd rather buy expensive MATERIALISTIC items and have a random family member pay YOUR bills, fuck me sideways I have heard it all now. You really do not think before you type, you need to not say so much as it makes you look a fool. You are literally showing us the real you and now you're trying to somehow hide this. You are a joke and a fraud, Karma will get you one day, you will slip up.
Exactly this. 💁🏼‍♀️ I have no issue with family members financially supporting students. My parents did, although I did work in my student union too etc. I certainly didn't buy expensive handbags and wine. Are you even a real student if you don't drink cheap beer in the union?! 😂 She embellishes everything. She's such a loser. What hits differently though, is that she's alluded to not knowing who's picking up her university bills - some family member somewhere. How can you frickin not know this? But more importantly why would you not want to know this, so you know you can thank them. She's so entitled. I bet she was livid when they stopped funding her lifestyle after uni.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Lola Faith

VIP Member
One hit Millen... same dress. Can’t see the perfume cause it’s clear and the top matches the dress. Big surprise. This is more about her face than the boTTle.

View attachment 293566
She absolutely sucks at product placement. Most companies obviously send a brief over, and surely the bottle needs to be fully on display so that you can at least read the label. If she had worn something dark it would've looked better, but unsurprisingly the main focus of the photo is her ugly butternut squash face in that horrible H&M dress!

• Sick
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Why on earth does she need a 3rd person to work for her? What could this person possibly do?

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She was so grateful that the vlog came a year after the trip. So down to eart that she forgot where she had buried the footage!
grateful my foot!
Yes, I was going to say this but it needs saying again, louder...
LYDIA MILLEN WAS TAKEN ON A PRESS TRIP TO BORA BORA BUT COULDN'T BE ARSED TO VLOG ABOUT IT FOR A YEAR!!!
Entitled, ungrateful b*tch.

• Angry
  • Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I don’t drink milk but eat buckets full of cheese! what is cheese made of, grass maybe!
I only eat, quantities of meat when someone else is providing !
Stupid woman!

• Haha
  • Sick

omg1

View attachment 297438
Nail, meet Hammer. Right on the head.
To be fair, if none of the brands pay for any trip, they will be stuck in Northamptonshire Bungalow. Either they are too poor to afford their own travel or just tight as a duck's ass. Probably former as who is so desperate for money to sell used clothes hangers for £6 and used toilet wallpaper? Imagine the germs and bacteria on that wallpaper. Just GROSS :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Lola Faith

VIP Member
How many fleeces do you need in your closet ? She bought about 50 from North Face when they visited Bicester and bought about 6 (when she was copying Amelia Liana) and now 3 more. Plus she owns about 100 cosy jerseys, cardigans and dressing gowns. Ok ok, as someone who lives in a country where our average temp is a lovely 25 degrees C, I have to say fleeces are really not a concern for me, even in winter.

With regard to Ali and his 'geelay' - if my hubby had to mention that he wants to buy a gilet, I'd punch him in the throat. Lol, to be honest, I don't think hubby knows what a gilet is - he'd probably say 'that vest thingy' 😅 However, that convo would be moot 'cos we don't talk about clothes that we really really need to buy.

Idiots. These 2, complete and utterly shallow, narcissistic, insensitive idiots.

Gilets are a pet hate of mine, we have a friend whose husband wears a black padded puffer one with bare arms and a pair of shorts, it looks so ridiculous. But these two twats have taken country dressing too far now, and they dress up in their country attire to visit a garden centre, its so laughable. I also live in the UK and have never ever needed a fleece, a puffer and a jumper is always warm enough even when it snows!

• Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
I messaged Times property on Instagram to tell them her house is Northamptonshire not Buckinghamshire. Others feel free to do the same! I would LOVE it if they amended it!

• Haha
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
Those papers Lydia is flicking through on her stories are all just photos of catwalk looks from fashion shows. It’s like she’s just got Carrie and Dee to print off a lot from the latest Fashion week for her to sort through and look busy 🤣 benefit of the doubt maybe she’s using them to inspire some outfit styling? Not sure why she couldn’t just flick through pictures on her iPad though?

• Haha

Missmarpleknows

1-shutting the door implies thinking and having a brain.
2- adding a door implies money,.
3- a new bed, just implies begging and that is the only capacity she has.
If she put frosted glass on the front door no one would have seen her through her front door, also they’d need to have pretty good lighting and eyesight to be able to see her reflection in a thin bed post in a location quite far from the front door. I’m not buying the reflective bed excuse, she wanted a tacky Essex home like Claire C’s, then changed it to desi Perkins vibes black and white/modern hotel vibes and now she’s copying josie!

• Heart
Latest vlog “I’ve reached my Instagram limit for the day so I’m going to switch that off.

Funny, I bet Ali reaches his Lydia limit everyday. Shame he can’t switch you off.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
They just don't get it right when advertising products do they 🙄😂View attachment 293774

OMG cannot stop laughing at this picture, there is just so much wrong with it. A fully dressed man sitting on the edge of a bath. First thing that draws my attention is his foot! The product bottle is tiny therefore needs a close up shot and it's dwarfed by a cotton wool jar and a dead plant! Oh and the angle of his arm looks like he's trying to strangle himself!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
So I’m confused. In Ali story he said IF we go into lockdown. And then proceeds to say they are going Christmas shopping. Maybe I misread the article on CNN. Tattlers nearby can you let us know boots on the ground? And from across the pond this seems really insensitive to not say anything about those suffering, losing businesses, lives. All they think about is drinking indoors with friends and Xmas shopping for themselves.

View attachment 296030
The England national lockdown starts Thursday until Dec 2 (Wales and Scotland are under a different schedule and some parts of England are already locked down). There is panic buying of food again even though the supply chain is fine and supermarkets and takeaways are remaining open. Most people have far more basic problems to sort out than Christmas shopping..... like jobs, mental health, children, elderly parents.
Of course Lidl will have sorted out delivery slots while elderly and vulnerable people can't get any (like last time) and she doesn't have any other worries so she is free to shop.
The main issue with the lockdown is balancing the nation's health with the economy so it's difficult to criticise people who can afford to shop from doing do and possibly helping businesses that are struggling.
I'm not standing up for her because I think she has no understanding, empathy or sensitivity about other people's situations and doesn't want to educate herself.
How hard would it be to say "I'm just popping out to the local shops before lockdown to see if I can help during this difficult time".

Last edited:
  • Heart

Knowitall86

Just checked her analytics. She is growing faster than Victoria, even faster than Tamara that from what I can see has currently 3 FEATURED Reels on instagram (means instagram is pushing them). Lydia has no content, nothing featured yet is growing faster. How long is she going to buy followers for? Everyone can see it. Surely brands can see it too.

• Angry
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
God i feel for her cleaners. I bet she’s one of those that pays cheap and expects every little thing doing to her ridiculous standards. Professional cleaners know what needs cleaning and work with their clients to know what they expect to be done.

My mother had a client who wanted all floors to be dry swept, then hoovered, then wet mopped and THEN dry mopped (even though she was the only one in the house at the time) which took her longer than just vacuuming and wet mopping before drying naturally. A job that in other clients houses took 20 mins took her an hour. Then she had the rest of the large house to do in 2 hours.

If a cleaner isn’t doing the microwave then I bet it’s because she’s run ragged doing the rest of the bungalow to her majesty’s expectations!!

Also reminds me of when Lydia went through her ecological cleaning products phase. I bet her cleaner was like GIVE ME THE CILET BANG! This eco stuff she has is shite! 😂😂

I’m sorry but can I just say how amazing we all are that we got the TIMES to retract and change their caption! 😂😂😂

All the fake news in the world and we prevailed! 😂😂😂😂 Absolute legends the lot of you!
I imagine Lydia’s cleaner does a wonderful job but she can’t supervise their dirty habits and lack of basic hygiene in his/her absence. It wouldn’t occur to either of them to wipe clean the microwave as they have ‘cleaners/tradesmen/office workers/managers” at their disposal to do it for them.

I agree, the Times retraction was a triumph! Well done! But you just keep turning the bins around, Lidl, see where it gets you - just keep doing you, lovely, and we’ll keep on top of the fake news! xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Tedcrew

She wants a fitness brand to do "country collection" for their leggings 😒 wow can she be more stupid ?

• Haha

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Guuuuuuuys!!!!!!! *Important news*

The guidelines are coming very soon, Lydia has worked so incredibly hard that she'll need at least two months off.

Here she is in action, finger pointing and all:

Adobe_20201031_082133.jpg

Thank you for your fabulous patience, have a slothy saturday lovelies❤❤❤

Adobe_20201031_082347.jpg

(This one was supposed to be included in the Globy promotional photos but somehow Ali thought it was too autumnal and not "on brand").

• Haha