Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 18.00.23.png
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 18.00.12.png

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 17.59.57.png
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 17.59.35.png

Maybe it's the combination of fillers and the invisalign pushing forward her lips, but this looks awful.

omg I counted 10 sprays of the Amber Musk...
Can you imagine eating dinner at the same table? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Magee

VIP Member
Wahhooo!! First LEM thread title. Thank you Lydia for being such a creature that you can’t even donate hangers to charity.

• Heart
  • Haha

KatieTessa

I sent Humprey Munson a DM commending them on not engaging with this false , horrid individual with her fake insta following. They were so nice and thanked me for my kind words. More brands need to take note and expose her .

next up.....St Tropez , Louis Vuitton, By Terry, Boohoo, Karen Millen, Nasty Gal, Nars .................................................

• Heart

kath

Hi everyone! So I barely comment on here... just been enjoying reading your comments hehe. I watched her latest vlog and omg I can't take it anymore! She said something along the line of how we're not going out for the whole month of November, one should expect to receive extra special gifts (& we all know by that she means expensive ones) this year. Is she & her fans really that delusional?! How is she not aware that many people have lost their jobs and been made redundant. If anything, it's going to be extremely difficult on a lot of people this Xmas. Honestly, it's like she's living far from the real world and in her own tiny bubble. So narrow- & close-minded

• Heart
4708E8C5-F967-4795-968E-265479F920C0.png

before you start planing a wine cellar, you should probably learn first, how to hold a glass of wine properly 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
33:00 "I really feel at the moment, like, the girls I've got working with me [...] is it just works so well. It really does. And I'm just, I'm so happy"

Clearly. Losing sponsors left and right, selling hangers on Depop, flogging fast fashion.. I've never seen you attain more success.

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
View attachment 297407

"I'm in a loveless marriage so I have to force my husband to spend time with me under the guise of spending making more money x"

View attachment 297410

Just when you think there's no place lower to go

View attachment 297411

"I recycle in my own way, by sprinkling my food waste on top of the virgin plastic clothes I never wore and couldn't be bothered to send to SmartWorks. The organic matter in the food will speed up the decomposition of the polyester!"

This is an actual joke, right?
If I understood her... the days that Cawwie and Depoop are not there are her admin days for what? Acupunture, zoom calls with dermatologist, a "meeting" with the husband she spends every waking and sleeping minute with and laser hair removal? Is she kidding? She needs a whole day, up at 5, to do just her own personal shit? WHHAAAT does this woman do all day to work? She's so irritating and clearly on my last nerve today.

• Heart
  • Sick

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 11.21.13.png

Nothing about this outfit is coherent. The mismatched tones of brown in the coat and vest(?), the insane choice of balloon sleeves, the patent leather boots with the bag that's lost all structure*, the choice of tights to sit on an old, splintery fence... I feel like I lost brain cells by just looking at this.

*It's a £2500 bag. Even if it's gifted, the least you could do is stuff it properly when you put it on the shelf. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Heart

Gertrude

Chatty Member
What is happening to her!? The entire vlog is her rambling utter nonsense. What was she on about getting up early the day before lockdown so she could go for a walk?? Lockdown just seems like an exciting life event for her and all she's concerned about is her christmas decorations and stupid wreath.

The only thing she mentioned being upset about was not being able to go to that art gallery for cheese and wine night. No mention about how the gallery and many other businesses are continuing to suffer financially. No mention of all the people suffering physically, emotionally and mentally throughout all of this. No mention of another month (potentially longer) of not seeing family and loved ones in person. Watching her content isn't even funny now!

• Heart
  • Angry

Sukia

Sporadic Lydia lurker here...

I first came across her and Ali few years ago, skipped over few videos and thought they looked amazing (I don't have a particularly sophisticated taste), their previous house looked amazing (again, lol) and they for sure will be huge...

...stumbled across them these days again and at first it was surprising how after all these years she doesn't even have a million subs yet (which is a big number still, but kinda unexpectedly low for her after all these years I thought).

But it only takes watching one vlog to see why... it's boring and infuriating to hear her speak, the narcissism, perpetual victimhood and low effort with extremely high expectations is especially grating in these times.

• Heart

CBo

VIP Member
The only example she gave for wearing anything from the nasty gal haul was this would be great for "wearing around the house".

• Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
oh boy... this is going to be tough to watch these clueless selfish people even just for the fun of hanging here with all of you. The absolute disregard for those actually affected financially and by health because they are bummed they can't hang out at a restaurant or film themselves buying shit for their own Christmas tree is already too much. Not... I'm so sad for Woburn Mosaic and their loss of income... it's like I CAN'T EVEN GO THERE.

Like someone said. How about toy shopping for kids in need, partnering for charities... anything but this. It's really too much and I may need to back away from anyone like her and just enjoy the other people with no or slow moving threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

K18

VIP Member
Well it must mean that there are a lot of « shit » people out there. Lapping up her shit content. What a shitty world💩
I hate to say it but that seems to be the case. A lot of people find influencers like Lydia aspirational, they see similarities between themselves and Lydia but most are just pretending to relate to her to feel better about themselves and that’s why they die hard defend her and let her get away with her bullshit. If they call her out, they have to call themselves out too! They are all so judgemental of anybody who doesn’t fit in exactly with them. It’s a bit like when influencers were getting called out for not following or promoting diversity with who they share and follow. The fall back line was always that they didn’t realise they were only following one type of person, it must be due to their aesthetic and taste that has somehow happened. When in reality they are just very shallow. They don’t see anything outside of what they deem correct. You can see it when Lydia shares on Instagram, viewers watching her vlogs. Every post is someone’s tidy and styled house with some ridiculous set up of them watching her vlog. Lydia picks the ones out that fit her idea of what your house is supposed look like according to her style that week, she never posts someone watching her with even a slightly messy background or just a normal living room. It’s all so fake and everyone is just pretending. It’s like none of them grew out of being bitchy teenage girls.

• Heart

Kittkatt

With regards to the expensive cloakroom wallpaper, I don't believe she ever really loved it? She just loved that it was expensive and everyone knew it (even though she didn't pay for it.
She really has no sense of style AT ALL! Just look at her hotchpotch home, its all about showing off her perceived wealth.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member

Omg this is the dreammmmm!
I'm currently in the middle of some really boring tasks and I thought I would give this a listen as I'm already bored. They introduce her by saying almost 1 million people hang on her every post but she is 85,000 followers away and in my opinion you can't class that as almost having 1 million. So that's the first lie of the podcast out of the way.

2nd lie is that apparently Lydia has inspired people to decorate and furnish their own homes without the help of interior designers but I'm pretty sure Lydia is currently using designer no.3 to help her redesign the bungalow.

She refers to the bungalow as an unassuming cottage down the end of a 2km road in the middle of nowhere 😂

Lydia has stated she doesn't pay people to come and decorate her Christmas trees she did pay Sarah to decorate them in the past as she wanted to learn but now she knows how to do it herself but didn't she say she is working with her new designer to help her design her setup and with the rustic, pheasant, shearling tree :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I thought she'd served up the render. That mac n cheese you could resurface roads with. An Italian who can't cook pasta or anything else.
No salad or vegetables with it. Just the bread Lumi had a bite out of. Bought some old scrotums to hang on her tree. Talked a load of shite
and tried to flog some By Terry Trump make up.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick