Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Honest to god who worries about how tight and fitted their fleeces are...which are apparently just for gardening!! 🙄🙄 everything is such a fad with her, she’s now obsessed with all the country living clothing, it’s so contrived!! All the expensive mole fleeces and gilets will be languishing in her wardrobe when she jumps to the next fad!
How many fleeces do you need in your closet ? She bought about 50 from North Face when they visited Bicester and bought about 6 (when she was copying Amelia Liana) and now 3 more. Plus she owns about 100 cosy jerseys, cardigans and dressing gowns. Ok ok, as someone who lives in a country where our average temp is a lovely 25 degrees C, I have to say fleeces are really not a concern for me, even in winter.

With regard to Ali and his 'geelay' - if my hubby had to mention that he wants to buy a gilet, I'd punch him in the throat. Lol, to be honest, I don't think hubby knows what a gilet is - he'd probably say 'that vest thingy' 😅 However, that convo would be moot 'cos we don't talk about clothes that we really really need to buy.

Idiots. These 2, complete and utterly shallow, narcissistic, insensitive idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

blue_orchid

VIP Member
"It’s amazing how responsibility creeps up on you. It seems like only yesterday I was day drinking before lectures at Northampton University, sleeping in until half past whenever the hell I want and spending my entire student loan on Mulberry handbags, posh bottles of wine and an apartment most people with full time jobs couldn’t afford".

These are her words above verbatim. I drank in uni too like most others but at night, on the weekends with friends. But day drinking before lectures?

And so when was she bloody poor and homeless? Her arrogance was even evident then. She can't even keep up with her lies then cries over a heated steering wheel. She's honestly a nutcase.

• Angry
  • Sick

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Introducing the revolutionary new product that you never knew you needed...*drumroll*:

CRAP by Lydia Elise Millen!

Adobe_20201031_114902.jpg

Your perfect companion when nature calls!

Pamper your derriere as it deserves!

A marvelously soft pillow that gently caresses your bum whilst you are emptying your intestines.
Beautifully designed with Lydia's flawless autograph.

CRAPBY kit includes:

*Pillow made out of flammable shitty materials
*Toilet paper roll designed by Lydia

Order now lovelies!!! The perfect holiday gift!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Gertrude

Chatty Member
The comments section is way more entertaining than the vlog...

😂
1604665318917.png

If my boyfriend for one watched Lyd's and then noticed her eyeliner, I'd be worried :p

1604665421633.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Lunalola1

I don’t want to cause trouble but Is anyone going to talk about the amount of wine her and Carrie drink in a sitting? Or just in general. It’s mental! Every vlog with Carrie is just wine.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
OMG Trump is now gaslighting US citizens, by crying fraud. Trying to suppress millions because he doesn't feel their vote is coming his way.

Is Lydia his muse?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
So if Aldi is 5'7 in bare feet (he has his boots on here) then she's deffo no taller than 5'3/4View attachment 301122
As a wee girl of 5'2ish myself... what is her deal about lying about her height?? What's so wrong with being a petite woman? In my life the only downside has been not being able to reach things in cupboards and having to have things altered... but somehow I can survive with lil stools and needle/thread.

And really what is wrong with Ali being not a 6' tall man? The fact that she lies about something really irrelevant like height or living on the edge of some town vs where she lives which really is quite lovely... is such a sign of her lying about EVERYTHING in her life.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Another useless thing for their house :rolleyes: what are they going to do, fill it up with supermarket wine that only lasts 12-24 months so it will all go to waste as it will never be drunk in time! Wine racks like these are for collectors, people who know wine and buy quality wine that can age. Not for entry level wine drinkers who think Whispering angel is high end and the buyers of £7 mudhouse or £5 jam shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Magee

VIP Member
I just looked through her new followers (and reported about 40 of them whilst I was there). For someone who has a “main audience of over 55”, you sure do have a lot of younger Spanish and Turkish followers with 0 grid posts 🙄

Also makes complete sense to me your audience is over 55, you live in a bungalow and you’re constipated.

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
Ah, we’re getting the “I was really poor at uni” speech again! She used to have £1 and go to charity shops, did you know? She got no money apparently until her second year. She admits she isn’t sustainable in fashion as it’s the way she expresses herself. She turns them into cloths for her cleaners! She doesn’t eat meat or drink milk so you can’t say she isn’t sustainable, she’s quite practically a saint in that aspect. Let’s just pretend she doesn’t waste her money on thousands of pounds of clothes.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Im weirdly excited to see the absolute shit show that is going to be the rustic pheasant feather Christmas tree 😂 😂

• Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
She just can't help being a bitch!
Sooo passive aggressive....there’s.ots of things you can do with used wallpaper, I’m not denying that....but TO SELL IT? after ALL THE FREE STUFF YOU GET AND promote infront of everyone? WASNT THE WALLPAPER GIFTED TOO? I feel sick.

• Sick

omg1

Private road my ass...it's just a road in the middle of nowhere, so far off from everywhere else, that not many want to live in or visit....it doesn't even come close to a real private road like Wentworth Estate in Surrey. If she really has the $$$, she wouldn't be living in that part of the world. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

InfluenzaResistant

So what will really piss her off is reporting all her depop shit that has used other images to sell her tat (aka got them from brand’s websites)... I’ve had it done to me when I’ve done it in the past for “copyright infringement” and had my posts taken down, I don’t see why this bitch should get away with it. REPORTED! Hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She genuinely doesn’t understand daylight savings does she? How can a 32 year old woman not understand that you adapt to the new time rather than trying to continue with the old time by waking up an hour earlier and going to bed an hour earlier?! SHE MAKES NO SENSE 😡 what does she do when the hours go forward for spring? I swear she said she struggles in the summer because we lose an hour? SO WHICH ONE DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH, LYDIA? Going forward or going back? Because from the way you’ve explained it, you struggle with the concept of time all year round. I have two children under 4 and even they adapt better than you do 😂

• Haha

dolly88

We all know why schedules a meeting with Ali..... to give him his slave duties for the week.

As for the builders potentially seeing her nude.....pretty sure half of Ibiza saw her naked. Nobody wants to stare at your rock hard bolt-ons lovely!

• Haha