Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after all that fussing and desperation to get that fart wallpaper shes changing it again! what a prat!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the same guff wallpaper as Queen Polly Filler’s? This lady has had it in her office for a whole 3 years! Imagine that!!!!

BEF6C3CD-0EEB-47D4-B139-1ADDEDB257FD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This part of the vlog... Could this be any more fake ??? Soooo cringe. Hubby wanted to know what's with the fake crying and weird expressions πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

🀒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 18.05.50.png

Does anyone have a cyanide pill for the Karen Millen designers? A gun? ANYTHING to leave this world wherein this idiot PAID BY KM implies that the brand isn't good enough, and the only reason you should buy their tit is because it looks like a completely different designer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 299548
Does anyone have a cyanide pill for the Karen Millen designers? A gun? ANYTHING to leave this world wherein this idiot PAID BY KM implies that the brand isn't good enough, and the only reason you should buy their tit is because it looks like a completely different designer?

Trying to copy Vic with a Holland Cooper style coat - and of course it's bleeping cinched in at the waist!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's keep her socialblade under watch (the engagement rate refers to the last 20 posted pics)
View attachment 299492
and compared to this two
View attachment 299497

View attachment 299504

Idk why Lydia's graphs are so spikey.
It seems I can't see all features for Tamara's Insta. That could explain her smoother graphs?

Here another account who 100% not buys following
View attachment 299509

Here a thing about engagement rates /1% - 3% is seen as "good")
https://www.findyourinfluencer.co.uk/blog/2019/4/4/what-is-a-good-instagram-engagement-rate

Lydia fails to understand that the more followers she buys the more tit her stats will look as it won't balance out, she's hurting her stats by doing this, all these more follows but no increase in views or engagement? She's really stupid.

*Edited for spelling*

Who freezes risotto?! It’s only good when made fresh. I don’t get it πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Also Tamara buys followers on Instagram and has her profile on personal and not business so you can’t see her stats.

• Sick
  • Wow
Who freezes risotto?! It’s only good when made fresh. I don’t get it πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Also Tamara buys followers on Instagram and has her profile on personal and not business so you can’t see her stats.
I didn't know what to think when I saw the gelatinous gloop flop out the tub....πŸ₯΄ Imagine what an Italian would think.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
There is such a stark contrast between the food served up at Lydia and Ali’s house and the food served up at Josie and Charlies house. I know which house I would choose to dine at...no contest.

Also, Ali is now a size small. He seems to be wasting away and a shadow of his former self.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 299548
OMG, I'm atm so triggered with the superlatives. The most ultimate bla bla bla. duck YOU Millen.

Lydia fails to understand that the more followers she buys the more tit her stats will look as it won't balance out, she's hurting her stats by doing this, all these more follows but no increase in views or engagement? She's really stupid.

*Edited for spelling*
You can buy likes as well, sadly. And I think bots can also comment (generic comments but the dumb comments of her sheep are not more creative).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least she is appropriately dressed in her witches outfit. All she needs now is her pointy hat and broom.
You will only see her with a broom in her hands when it's a sponsored post. #partneredupwithbroomstickandco

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.