Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
The only example she gave for wearing anything from the nasty gal haul was this would be great for "wearing around the house".
As in OK to clean and garden in and otherwise ruin, but wouldn't be seen dead in them in public. What an advertisment.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So she got drunk with Carrie an now she’s doing drunk Insta stories about reading?! I’m blocked for liking comments calling her out on her bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Tigernut88

Honest to god who worries about how tight and fitted their fleeces are...which are apparently just for gardening!! 🙄🙄 everything is such a fad with her, she’s now obsessed with all the country living clothing, it’s so contrived!! All the expensive mole fleeces and gilets will be languishing in her wardrobe when she jumps to the next fad!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Julia123

VIP Member
My home. Lydia millen home. My taste. My my my. Ali come on grow a pair. This is your home too and you do most of the work at this house and live there too.

I can’t imagine ever saying my home about my family home. It’s our home.

He needs to get out before it’s too late. No amount of free cars, trips and jo Malone candles are worth a lifetime of her unchecked and so selfish 👹

076B592C-D681-4C86-9817-CD760156A1C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
Thing is we all know the truth. She's a fucking fraud and deep down she knows it too. She can reach a million by buying a 100 000 fake followers if she wanted but deep down she knows it is not real, not authentic.

It is a facade. She desperately needs to portray fake success of reaching a million when the fact is she could not, has not and truly did not.
She can go ahead and smoke all her money via buying followers from the scam artists and bot farms. Instagram and Youtube are under real pressure from advertisers to eliminate/control the phony bots asap. As soon as she hits 1 million on either platform. it's going to take a dive. And she will have no way to demand a refund. I would count on it.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Watching a re-run of 'Fixer Upper' on youtube. This is the size beds Lydiot should have had, not the huge graves.
Screenshot_20201106_015240.jpg

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Yes let’s all go and put an elastic band or whatever that is around a £700 plus coat 🙄 I saved for a £300 Hobbs coat and finally have it, I couldn’t imagine being so “oh well” about putting elastic around the sleeve for fashion.AND why is her face so blunt and square.
Why would you want to pull up the sleeve of a winter coat that has sleeves to keep you warm. Are her arms going through menopause hot spouts!

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
That latest story is the most hilarious thing she posted yet - a rail of clothes in her kitchen while she browses print offs of clothing pictures? What on earth is she supposed to be doing? If she was actually browsing pictures for a work project, you know there's no way she'd post them; she'd be all coy and hinting at what she was doing.
‘No slowing down in this office’
Iv said it before and il say it again- girl needs to get into comedy 😂😂

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
She is getting more witchy looking every month. Maybe her personality is taking over her face? I'm blocked on insta due to saying she should maybe concentrate on rooms that haven't been decorated in house rather then re doing those that have as it was getting boring 😂 but on you tube.....that smug big nose and obnoxious personality. She is a witch

• Haha
  • Wow
I just watched some of Ali‘s reels.
They are SO cringy I can barely look at them. Absolute basic music and cutting, but you can see, that he thinks he is absolutely irresistible 😂
and Lydia is raving in the comments 🤦🏻‍♀️
All I feel is second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Hi guys, not sure if i’ve ever posted on a Lydia thread before but just watched her latest video.
‘I got a grant because my mom was unemployed’ correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure everyone got maintenance grants back then that you didn’t have to pay off? I’ve just finished uni and it’s recently changed so now it’s a ‘loan’ rather than a ‘grant’, but I thought everyone got grants??
Also the fact she said she didn’t get it till second year is clearly a lie as that’s just not how student loans work!! She’s obviously trying the woe is me card as if she deserves sympathy by spinning her mom was poor!!!!

And £1 a day ok Alfie Deyes
It's all a bit blurred. Trying to spin it to make out she had nothing. Lidl never went to charity shops and adapted things. She bought cheap trash. Just like the bore fest video today telling is old antiques are her style. Rubbish. That TOWIE bed is her style. Trying to fill that bungalow with country living decor to keep up with the Josie's and it's hideous.

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She clearly is too dumb to understand Daylight savings. And she's 32. Pretends to be high end but can't pronounce Sauvignon Blanc or Chiraz correctly.

Lydiot truly is the gift that keeps on giving though. Her stupidity knows no bounds providing us with non stop comedy.

• Haha

Happyfocker

It is infuriating that she is buying followers but just remember that the higher she climbs the harder she will come crashing down. Especially at the rate she is buying them now.
Brands are only going to get more particular about who they work with considering the economic climate at the mo. One look at her stats will tell them straight away what a fraud she is. Not to mention her engagement rate will continue to plummet due to her deleting and blocking her actual minions. What are her peers going to think when she celebrates her 1 million knowing full well she bought them.
Its obvious she already doesn't get that much repeat work and now she is back doing H&M, Nasty Gal etc.
I'm looking forward to the greenhouse and the wine cellar going in. Its going to be hilarious.

• Heart
What a pair of tw@ts they looked in their matching fleeces, real models for Hounds and Hare, she's the hound obvs.

• Haha

Fionaelf13

lidl, your finger pointing is so rude. It makes me want to grab your finger and give it good twist.
You're not a greatful person. You're vlogs are full of whinging, lies and bad attitude. You're more of a money hungry begging trollop.
'finish the house', yeah right. The way you keep changing things and copying what others are doing, aldis and your house will never be finished.
Given what is currently going on in the world, with so many people being unable to work or losing their jobs, to see and/or hear of your continual spending and money wasting is abhorrent. How about being more considerate of others ?
I hope lumi doesn't chew on those friggin aweful pheasants you bought. We don't want her getting sick again.
When you and cawweeee are doing your wine tasting how about you pay some attention to your camera. The way it kept going out of focus wasn't good.
If you were to do a 'what lidls made me do' segment you might be surprised by some of the responses. Cawweeee and depop dee had better get their delete button fingers ready.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
The comments section is way more entertaining than the vlog...

😂
View attachment 301433

If my boyfriend for one watched Lyd's and then noticed her eyeliner, I'd be worried :p

View attachment 301437
The comments section is way more entertaining than the vlog...

😂
View attachment 301433

If my boyfriend for one watched Lyd's and then noticed her eyeliner, I'd be worried :p

View attachment 301437
When she says 'look at that beautiful sauce' I'm like what sauce, its as dry as Ghandi's flip flop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

CBo

VIP Member
What the fuck was that food? That was not mac and cheese 😬 How did they eat something so dry...with bread??? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32