Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201101-201622.png
Screenshot_20201101-201639.png
This is what the pumpkin mac and cheese should have looked like!
Chocolate Covered Katie, an American vlogger, bills this as a healthy version which skips the heavy cream....Heavy cream? Apologies to any Americans but this is not how I make macaroni cheese! I make a sauce with flour, butter and milk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

mhannah89

Has anyone watched Ali's vlog he posted on the 28th? I honestly feel so sad for him that he is now using Lydiots' old camera he found as it was tossed somewhere instead of buying a new vlogging camera. I totally understand the concept or reusing/recycling items but the problem I have is with Lydiot and seems that everything Ali uses are all handovers of Lydias? Never really see Lydia gifting Ali gifts either or show any kind of appreciation for any garden and house work Ali does. Its all about her her her!! No wonder why he is so miserable. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick

JMD

Lydia has 2 staff and a ''husband' (slave) and they still can't edit her videos to make her look the least bit likeable. Pathetic.

I'm wondering if she's being her genuine passive-aggressive self because she's getting more engagement in the comments this way? ''There's no such thing as negative publicity.'' I'm sure brands only look at the numbers when it comes to engagement. Maybe this is her last attempt of getting a few deals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

mindlessness

VIP Member
The matching new fleeces/gilet situation just makes me chuckle. It's like two kids dressing up! She's either in #girlboss mode in black or #countrywife mode in brown or #Italian vacation mode in her linen.

The only people I've ever heard of in Schoffel were toffs at an agricultural university, and it was while reading Tatler magazine. https://www.tatler.com/gallery/inside-cirencesters-royal-agricultural-university

Edited to add: Her gilet is a bit big even in a size 6 so she can fit it over a good jumper and has room to move. Because praticality is key. No-one cares about their figure if they're mucking out a horse stable or birthing a lamb Lyds.

...and lololol at whatever she shows from PR being 'minimal in comparison to what I actually get'. So humble.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
She really is a prize one bitch. Her attitude gets worse and worse, if that's possible. It's about time karma caught up with her.

As for selling wallpaper....I have never heard of that!!! Has she actually tried stripping wallpaper off?
Lydia has to take the first prize for gaslighting and having a sociopathic personality. Karma is definitely going to catch up to her, in a few years time, she is going to be sitting by herself, still playing the victim - no Alikat, no Cawwiie, no Lumi ( she's technically Ali's cat ), no 'team' - and she will still be blaming others for her terrible behaviour. There is just so much bad behaviour one can take - Ali is still in the throes of his newly-married life and YouTube / Instagram life ' - hey, money talks, but at some stage, he will not be able to handle the gaslighting and emasculation. And he wants kids.

At this present time, health-wise, Ali does not look good, he is so gaunt and his colouring is off. Ali is always taking care of HER. At some stage, he is going to realise that she does not reciprocate the caring attitude one should receive from one's partner. And then he is going to be skidding out of that marriage.

*Anyone think the 'story' of the tradesmen seeing her naked reflection was her trying to copy VicITF's anecdote of Vic walking out of her hotel room loo into the hotel corridor with her undies on ... ? #copycat

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
lol lidl's logic = buy a new bed, dont bother shutting doors or adding a door to a goddamn bathroom.
1-shutting the door implies thinking and having a brain.
2- adding a door implies money,.
3- a new bed, just implies begging and that is the only capacity she has.

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
And the oven was bloody filthy.
Lydiot, if something spills in your microwave ... WIPE IT UP you dirty (and not in a good way) heifer !!! If you or Ali are not wiping out the microwave / oven, why aren't your cleaners doing so ? Bloody hell.
God i feel for her cleaners. I bet she’s one of those that pays cheap and expects every little thing doing to her ridiculous standards. Professional cleaners know what needs cleaning and work with their clients to know what they expect to be done.

My mother had a client who wanted all floors to be dry swept, then hoovered, then wet mopped and THEN dry mopped (even though she was the only one in the house at the time) which took her longer than just vacuuming and wet mopping before drying naturally. A job that in other clients houses took 20 mins took her an hour. Then she had the rest of the large house to do in 2 hours.

If a cleaner isn’t doing the microwave then I bet it’s because she’s run ragged doing the rest of the bungalow to her majesty’s expectations!!

Also reminds me of when Lydia went through her ecological cleaning products phase. I bet her cleaner was like GIVE ME THE CILET BANG! This eco stuff she has is shite! 😂😂

😂 let’s all write in, they often do retractions!
I’m sorry but can I just say how amazing we all are that we got the TIMES to retract and change their caption! 😂😂😂

All the fake news in the world and we prevailed! 😂😂😂😂 Absolute legends the lot of you!

• Heart
  • Haha

Morest

Does anyone have any idea how to stop her buying subscribers, anyone?

Ive sent lots of information out regarding her fraudulent purchases

Guilty of sending Ali DM
Guilty of sending inthefrow DM
Guilty of posting on youtube
Guilty of posting on her IG

At this rate I'll need Elle Belle to stop the life in prison I'll receive 😇

• Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Amateur hour 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 15.02.56.png

I thought it was a joke when Emily In Paris put and apostrophe in a hashtag, but it looks like the whole series was written by a 60-something white man trying to live vicariously through Lily Collins. This guy is an actual INFLUENCER. That's what he does for a living. I can't.

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 15.03.53.png

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 15.04.16.png

We all know you're marriage isn't real, but you could really expand your vocabulary.

Also, she doesn't even like all of his posts?? They're "in business together" but your TWO staff couldn't even double-tap on your business partner's main source of revenue? Fucking hell.

• Haha

dolly88

View attachment 298848Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.
I went to a Sherlock Holmes themed Escape Room and this is genuinely what it looked like.

I really don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a house like Josies! Why buy a modern bungalow and then proceed to change every thing in it. I liked where she was going with the navy and marble at the beginning. Not to everyone’s taste but it suited the bungee!!!

• Haha

ImNotMean

It looks alike?
2622D3AF-1579-4E59-ACE2-B9857213DD5F.jpeg

Face filter won’t work on vlogging 😆
Applying “high end” products but still having wrinkles at age 32? I think others who are older than her won’t look like this 🙂
C26A4AC3-8393-4ACA-AD33-EA651D6F641B.jpeg
7B87EF8D-715F-4988-B217-2F9EFE234BB4.jpeg
D4383998-5836-4942-A6ED-C91D715E5B0E.jpeg
DE4CBBC0-3743-4CE5-A826-08CA250A16A6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
As a wee girl of 5'2ish myself... what is her deal about lying about her height?? What's so wrong with being a petite woman? In my life the only downside has been not being able to reach things in cupboards and having to have things altered... but somehow I can survive with lil stools and needle/thread.

And really what is wrong with Ali being not a 6' tall man? The fact that she lies about something really irrelevant like height or living on the edge of some town vs where she lives which really is quite lovely... is such a sign of her lying about EVERYTHING in her life.
I was curious to see her mum so I watched the wedding dress try on yesterday and in that video she goes on a long speech about how she never lies and that it is too hard to lie as you have too many details to remember and will mess it up. She is adamant that she does not lie ever. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Magee

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #45 Gratitude escapes her, sank so low she’s selling used wallpaper!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The. Bloody. Delusional. Heifer.
The actual nerve to post this.
Has she been hitting the sauce again and is drunk AF ?

* laughing hysterically *
Lol the video is so fake with her rummaging through those pictures. She literally doesn’t do anything and her only fashion collabs are with trashy lines designed to sell their existing stock - she doesn’t design anything 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Just when she says she’s on the up, loads ahead to look forward to , a great supportive and expanding team.....this happens. Is someone not proof reading her garb, offering editorial advice? Cawie are you sabotaging her? HOW can you bang on about yourself soooo much when you haven’t covered the basics? I despair.

5E5BF9F2-CB1C-4FEF-BB5A-AA3CA2281715.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
I don't understand why she doesn't just own it and admit just that. It's odd how she's happy to speak about her humble beginnings but skirts around her lack of direction when it comes to homewares and interiors and she's changing her preferences (often). At least she finally hired a professional to guide her.

Presumably, she didn't grow up in an environment where she was exposed to style (I'm guessing? I don't know her story in detail). It seems like she only saw basics as I'm guessing there was no room for interior design. This is a typical "new money" story. Embracing this would be more relatable than that bizarre reflective bed explanation. She's kind of admitted she's a bit clueless in so many words but always weaved with weird excuses and reasoning.

For someone like Amelia Liana, who grew up surrounded by fine things and professionally designed interiors, adding touches to her mews probably came naturally and with ease (or she enlisted a great designer and just didn't tell anyone or has also made a ton of mistakes has hidden it, but I'm doubtful). Either way, the accessories and bits she's added enhance the vibe of her house and pull it together (even though leaving a gap on the shoe built-in was a bit of a miss, but that plant is a nice disguise). That house is a specific aesthetic but she's certainly owning it.

I just don't understand Lydia... an odd one. Her most recent hotel vibe is nice and crisp and clean.
Yes, exactly. When she visited her gran's home (Dad's mum), the one with the Gucci and Fendi bags and grandpa who drove an Aston Martin, imo (and I do not mean to offend anyone), gran's house was very simple in decor, just basic. Not very sophisticated or stylish even for 20 / 25 years ago. And so, her tales of Gucci, Fendi, Cartier etc ... I take with a pinch of salt. I. Don't. Believe. Her. Lies.

Her Cartier watch ... I need to see a receipt, one that shows it was bought at Cartier #sorrynotsorry. Her watch probably says Catier 🤪

• Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
we have a pheasant themed christmas tree to look forward to!

Those pheasants make me feel sick, she's turning into miss haversham and the house is full of dead stuff. Just her career hanging on atm!
Is she aware that those pheasants are bred and then released to be shot? They're not native populations (the ones that wander onto their property are likely birds that were released but missed by hunters), they harm the local wildlife, and they're usually drugged to make them easier to shoot. She's filling her house with tokens of British hunting, then turning around to espouse her flexitarianism.

• Angry
  • Wow

ACSlayter

She bought like 6 baubles 🤷‍♀️ what has begun? The beg cuz you want more but don't want to pay for them?

That 'sprinkler' Lydia is actually called a 'rose'. :rolleyes: Aww she wants natural theme for her tree this year...you mean you've seen someone else has that (prob Josie) and is copying.:sleep:

Oh god that mac and cheese is SO dry looks disgusting.:sick:

FGS the cat is on the dining table with her nose just about in Ali's plate of food.
Isn't Mac and cheese macaroni and not pasta? It was just a dry pasta bake. She gives me such a headache 🤦‍♀️

• Haha