Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

àrebours

Can someone with an anon email PRETTY PLEASE reach out to some drama channels!

I don’t think she’s relevant enough to be the subject of a video where she gets exposed. People will be like ‘who thw f*** is she?’
Also many tea channels are based in the USA and follow the beauty community

Is she trying to look like a fashion designer or something with the clothing rail behind her!? All for the aesthetic 😂
She’s pretending to be the editor of Vague - because she doesn’t even have a vague idea of fashion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I wish one of the tea channels would take her apart on a video, but I fear she is not big or well enough known for them to be bothered to do that. She's the annoying mosquito in our world, but that's all she is a freakin mosquito you can't quite catch to swat. One day though, one day!🦟

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Tiny2016

I couldn’t even finish that latest vlog. She goes on about being greatfull and then proceeds to talk about re-designing the house by going “I want....I want....I want”. She makes my teeth itch, she’s that annoying.
Edited: for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 31

AG1

She clearly is too dumb to understand Daylight savings. And she's 32. Pretends to be high end but can't pronounce Sauvignon Blanc or Chiraz correctly.

Lydiot truly is the gift that keeps on giving though. Her stupidity knows no bounds providing us with non stop comedy.
Liedia’s latest vlog of lies and deceit was totally unbearable... what an utter ignoramus! A Sommelier does not maketh this woman. “Oh let’s have a whine and drink some wine Cawee”.... I mean let’s drink champagne out of the wrong glass (guess she didn’t get any free flutes!), and keep putting each of the Virgin wines in, one after the other.... mmm delicious - in the most hideous of wine glasses. Another cheap Amazon special or delivered by some other store in the hamlet of nowhereshire, after the owner couldn’t stand her bitching and whining any longer.
I think Liedia is smelling her own arse and pretending like she has a clue, not the aromas of the wine. Watching the two of them do a wine tasting, they may as well drink Spumante or PassionPop they wouldn’t know the difference. Listening to her talk about the colouring of a Rosé - bitch please.... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do us all a favour and take that poly jumper of dreams, into the woods one night when Aldi lights you a bonfire, and use it as kindling. What an uneducated peasant!

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Professor of Anatomy: 'and here we have an example of over filling of the face, you will notice it here ⬇...here↙....here↖.....here↘ and here➡' 😁
Screenshot_20201030_135447.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Break out the adventure braids! But seriously, the reason for the lockdown is tragic and typical Lydiot... she's only thinking of herself and drinking with a friend.

Prayers for all around the world who are suffering from the illness, layoffs, businesses closed, missing families. Stay safe! We can do this!

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
we have a pheasant themed christmas tree to look forward to!

Those pheasants make me feel sick, she's turning into miss haversham and the house is full of dead stuff. Just her career hanging on atm!

• Haha
  • Sick

ShaSha85

That latest story is the most hilarious thing she posted yet - a rail of clothes in her kitchen while she browses print offs of clothing pictures? What on earth is she supposed to be doing? If she was actually browsing pictures for a work project, you know there's no way she'd post them; she'd be all coy and hinting at what she was doing.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
This is ridiculous, she was gaining 1,000 a week for months, then hit 900,000 and that wasn't more than 2 weeks ago was it? and now she's up to 907? And her content is shit, she's rude to anyone that replies on her youtube or insta!!!

• Angry

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Wait she has a "meeting" with Ali????? He's your husband? You live together? Wtf???
It’s a meeting of minds, of course.
and now it’s the battle of the pheasants. She’s copied Josies Mac and cheese and is onto Josies latest acquisition of a pheasant. Of course she’s been collecting their feathers all year for her Christmas tree..
FD2CD6FC-FE87-4F6D-B2BF-CC3DBB8B67B3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
SHE FOLDS THE PAGE TO REMEMBER WHERE SHE HAS STOPPED READING !!!
:mad::mad::mad:
FOLDS THE PAGE !!! What are you, 9 years old ?
No, even my 9 year old daughter uses a bookmark and knows not to deface her book in that manner.
Such a dumbass.
Uncultured philistine.
Use a bloody bookmark, you savage !!!
But, hey, 'cos you're so ' boo-gee ' and cheap at the same time, use your under-utilised credit card as a bookmark ...

She probably doesn't even buy any of these books herself ( gifted or borrowed from Cawwiie ) so doesn't care about defacing a book. Ugh.

Jinx !!!
Wait for her to buy a Dior or Chanel bookmark of dreams.

• Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Just in case no one posted this, have you noticed how they sent her a card that has a black stripe from the toner or ink 😅 I would print this card again before sending it out or talk to the printing company that that's not how I want to be represented.
In addition to what you mentioned, it's not even signed. By anyone. They couldn't care less about her.

• Haha

Maisie doats

Just a thought. Does she realise that it takes nine months to grow garlic from plug not seed. I planted mine in July. Good luck lyds and why did she use a chalk pen to write up the veg sections?That will wash away quick style. look out for the frost lyds that’s the only tip I’m giving you. After all you refused good sound advice from your flock.

• Haha