Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that weird way her hair clings to her face is filter. The filter is really strong on the video tonight. That's what's making her face look really weird. I think shes using some kind of face tracking to make it look thinner than it is but their editing isn't great. you can see it glitching lots and causing strange distortions. I'm shocked that they think this is unnoticeable

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's made herself so jaw heavy with weird lumps on the side of her head 😏View attachment 288865
A few weeks ago now I stopped watching her antics whether it be on Insta, YouTube, whatever. I also stopped following these LEM threads purely because they were moving way too fast and I was struggling to keep up without spending hours on here!

So basically I've not really seen her face in about 6 weeks now I think. Today I was bored and decided to check out what's been happening on here and I am genuinely appalled at what she continues to do to her face! Even in just a few weeks she's gone way overboard with fillers. Her eyes look deader than ever and her jaw is that of Jonny Bravo. She no longer looks human. Such a shame.

But it's also a bit weird because she doesn't seem to follow the same pattern as others who have too much work done? Eg all the people on TOWIE or ex MIC or Love island etc who are all sort of morphing into one type of look with the lips and eyelashes etc. But Lydia's look is just odd and lumpy. I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course she has problems to think about what she could be grateful for.
I give you some tips:
- your husband
- Carrie
- that Lumi is still alive
- your huge ass garden
- your family
- your bleeping bag collection
- your clothes
- that idiots buy your depop tit
- your house
That just made me laugh, I dont even get frustrated anymore. I know everyone says why watch her videos. But is just funny!
Ohhh i struggle to think what I am grateful for. I guess because everything and everyone in this planet needs to be grateful for her. She is the best of friends and "wife".
Lydia: I am grateful for the rain !?

rainy days are also miserable for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t this exactly what Lydia did to her own brand though? She shunned it and has never mentioned it again because it was a flop.
Wasn’t she bragging in her last vlog about things she puts her name to “tend to sell out” ???????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is sooo true.
This morning I have come to Tattler first to read about Lydiot and its peaked my interest to go watch her.
So I can legitimately confess that I only watch her to come witch and moan about her on Tattler, so actually she is adding to my life and serving a purpose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Vlog Monday 26th October 2020

- Strong start. She's in her dressing gown again. She's been up since 5:30am with her decaf coffee. She's realised the whole journaling dear diary thing wasn't really for her. Is this because I do it better Lydia? Instead she's going to jot down 3 things she's grateful for. She says it's really hard. She's grateful for her hair though. Just how closely are your parents related?
- She's done an hour of yoga in her pyjamas to help with her stress. Who left the bag of idiots open?
- She's trying to get better at instagram. She's neglected it for a while. To keep things fashiony. Still no mention of surpassing 900K followers. This is getting kinda awkward now.
- New rules, her team don't come on Wednesdays and Fridays so she can have the house to herself. Do you ever wonder what life would be like Lydia? You know, if you had enough oxygen at birth.
- Cawwee bought her a book on 'difficult women'. She's listening to the podcast also. She says she used to really be outspoken online. She was quite an opinionated person. But she doesn't even use Twitter now as she was dragged by someone in the industry for 4 days. It still affects her to this day. You're going full on shark tank on me now, Lydia. What she suggested back in the day is now the norm. She's not trying to paint herself in the same light as the Suffragettes, but you need to prepare for the backlash even if you're right. Instead of thinking what is wrong with everyone else, why not take a look at your own tit and figure out that train wreck.
- She's opening the H&M package. She lisps oh I did buy that dress. You’re wearing that dress for a bet, surely? She likes wearing dresses around the house that she's not too bothered about treating how she wants.
- She's a serial sincheriner. She doesn't like anything that makes her look bigger. I wouldn't be worried about my weight if I was you. Personality, yes.
- She wouldn't normally pick up the camera after such a busy work day. She did a reels for insta. THAT IS IT. She finds her staff bugging her to be disruptive. She has a Monday morning meeting where they can ask her questions, but that is it. She fangs if people need her they have to move it at the beginning or end of the day, that's just how it needs to be. tit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
- She's been for reflexology. She had a tension headache which makes her irritable. The Dead Sea is the saltiest thing on earth. After Lydia that is.
- Another 8 tonnes of soil. She hopes she'll be able to get her sprootlings in by weekend. You're duller than dry toast.
- She's doing a boogie unboxing in the hallway. She opened By Terry which she's not allowed to show. And slippers. And a homemade twine jar. She doesn't normally open PO Box stuff on her channel. Because they don't pay her to obvs.
- After her shoot with Boodles she picked up some jewels. She had her bracelet made to fit her. She lisps to Ali can he come and help put it on. She drops everything he's doing. Balls Ali. Get some. She's doesn't declare this as an ad, the bracelet not the balls, so her trick didn't work. She's still a thief of joy though.
- She swells up when she has a drink. God must have made you with his left hand. On a Monday. With a hangover. Definitely.
- She's going for a wine night with Cawwee and her boyfriend. Frwenndd has been upgraded. Ali will be joining later after he's finishing off being the garden elf.
- She's putting the toner in. She highlights she knows she talks about her hair a lot. Despina says she'll only need for more sitting, but the red is being stubborn. That's a shame. I'll need a few minutes to recover from this first world tragedy.
- More unboxing. She acknowledges this video has been one big old boxing. Standard.
- She's going to get ready and make herself look gorgeous, then open some more parcels. Your face is not a colouring book, Lydia. Chill with the contour.
- She shows us the Louboutin boots as influenced by Melissa's Wardrobe. You watch. You hate. You copy. They're press discount. She likes Melissa as she doesn't take herself too seriously. Opposites do attract I guess. She states they're the 85s, she's not sure what the 85 stands for, maybe millimetres. I really need to stop saying 'how stupid can you be?' You're really taking it as a personal challenge now, Lydia. She acknowledges the backlash on insta and says the days of Louboutins being uncomfortable have come a long away.
- She's bought more La Mer. She doesn't normally buy beauty products as brands gift more to her when she just says she likes it. The more time I spend watching you, the more I realise why Noah only allowed animals on the ark.
- She says this will the longest video ever. She's sorry Cawwee. She just loves shopping. Next up the Holland and Cooper hats and jackets. They were very expensive she says, but if she likes something online she orders it. That's how it works. Bots included. The world is obviously at zen because Lydia shops. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
This is sooo true.
This morning I have come to Tattler first to read about Lydiot and its peaked my interest to go watch her.
So I can legitimately confess that I only watch her to come witch and moan about her on Tattler, so actually she is adding to my life and serving a purpose.
Three things I'm thankful for today:
- Lydia
- Elise
- Millen
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

tit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
Most favourite part (I had to decide for one otherwise I would've needed to recite the whole thing).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I know this is so old but you know when you find something really daft, hilarious? And can't stop laughing about it when it pops into your head?

Vegetable bedges is still cracking me up 😂

Seriously, though, I'm so sad they're putting an island in Ali's dressing room. The thing that made Ali's room decent compared to Lydia's was the lack of an island. If they sold the house, Ali's room could still fit a bed into it no problem. It would be a teenage girl's dream with all the wardrobe space.

I don't think Ali even minds his room as it is, to be honest. I think this is entirely all Lydia. It just blows my mind how taking a 5 bedroom house to a 3 bed is something they actively are choosing to do? No one will ever pay over a million for a 3 bed house in that location 😳

I know they've said it's their forever home, but no one needs 2 dressing rooms and 2 offices. It's just mad.
As a non watched of their Vlogs anymore (ok, maybe a sneaky watch where I fast forward and give up after 5 minutes because it gives me an eye twitch), why on earth would Ali need an island? Is he going to do make up tutorials while balancing his camera on make up bottles like his wife does?

What a pair of nufnufs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am watching the new Borat movie on Amazon. He is less ridiculous and way more informed than Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was watching her videos from 3-4 years ago. What a change! She seemed more down to earth, always laughing... Also loved the fact that her videos werent only about her house. Surely Im not the only one thats getting tired of house update /renovations and hauls? 😢
And I feel Like she suits long V cut hair múch more. This short straight haircut looks very heavy on her thick hair, makes her look older.

AAlso, who remember her very own mole moo moo on her jaw that she got rid of? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth is she talking about with the hours going back? She makes NO SENSE. Does she understand how the hours going back works? I don’t think she does. How can someone be so so so dense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m literally lost for words with this one. Every vlog I’m like she can’t get any worse, she does! She’s so self-absorbed to the point she’s lost touch with reality.

She has zero class and money cannot buy that Lydia you’ll always be low rent! Whos to say she’s not got everything maxed on a credit card?!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.