Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us, trying to calculate Lydia's actual body height with random objects she uses, stands in front of or lies in:
1603790212605.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@K18 , totally agree with your comment re opening the twine set. When she thought it was a little gifty sent to her, she was “tearful” with appreciation and even told us that she recognised the woman’s insta. Seconds later, when realising the woman wanted a mention, she conveniently forgot all details and clammed up.

She has said many times that nobody should send her product and that she won’t promote any small enterprise or startup which is a slap in the face to subbies who personalise items to appeal to her. It would make her content so much more interesting if she did one vlog a month to run through her fave products sent in this way.

In the comments section, she replies that she always steams her clothing before putting them on for the try on segments 😂😂.

Was that not an extraordinary amount of wine to take to Carrie’s? I counted 5 bottles.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Vlog Monday 26th October 2020

- Strong start. She's in her dressing gown again. She's been up since 5:30am with her decaf coffee. She's realised the whole journaling dear diary thing wasn't really for her. Is this because I do it better Lydia? Instead she's going to jot down 3 things she's grateful for. She says it's really hard. She's grateful for her hair though. Just how closely are your parents related?
- She's done an hour of yoga in her pyjamas to help with her stress. Who left the bag of idiots open?
- She's trying to get better at instagram. She's neglected it for a while. To keep things fashiony. Still no mention of surpassing 900K followers. This is getting kinda awkward now.
- New rules, her team don't come on Wednesdays and Fridays so she can have the house to herself. Do you ever wonder what life would be like Lydia? You know, if you had enough oxygen at birth.
- Cawwee bought her a book on 'difficult women'. She's listening to the podcast also. She says she used to really be outspoken online. She was quite an opinionated person. But she doesn't even use Twitter now as she was dragged by someone in the industry for 4 days. It still affects her to this day. You're going full on shark tank on me now, Lydia. What she suggested back in the day is now the norm. She's not trying to paint herself in the same light as the Suffragettes, but you need to prepare for the backlash even if you're right. Instead of thinking what is wrong with everyone else, why not take a look at your own tit and figure out that train wreck.
- She's opening the H&M package. She lisps oh I did buy that dress. You’re wearing that dress for a bet, surely? She likes wearing dresses around the house that she's not too bothered about treating how she wants.
- She's a serial sincheriner. She doesn't like anything that makes her look bigger. I wouldn't be worried about my weight if I was you. Personality, yes.
- She wouldn't normally pick up the camera after such a busy work day. She did a reels for insta. THAT IS IT. She finds her staff bugging her to be disruptive. She has a Monday morning meeting where they can ask her questions, but that is it. She fangs if people need her they have to move it at the beginning or end of the day, that's just how it needs to be. tit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
- She's been for reflexology. She had a tension headache which makes her irritable. The Dead Sea is the saltiest thing on earth. After Lydia that is.
- Another 8 tonnes of soil. She hopes she'll be able to get her sprootlings in by weekend. You're duller than dry toast.
- She's doing a boogie unboxing in the hallway. She opened By Terry which she's not allowed to show. And slippers. And a homemade twine jar. She doesn't normally open PO Box stuff on her channel. Because they don't pay her to obvs.
- After her shoot with Boodles she picked up some jewels. She had her bracelet made to fit her. She lisps to Ali can he come and help put it on. She drops everything he's doing. Balls Ali. Get some. She's doesn't declare this as an ad, the bracelet not the balls, so her trick didn't work. She's still a thief of joy though.
- She swells up when she has a drink. God must have made you with his left hand. On a Monday. With a hangover. Definitely.
- She's going for a wine night with Cawwee and her boyfriend. Frwenndd has been upgraded. Ali will be joining later after he's finishing off being the garden elf.
- She's putting the toner in. She highlights she knows she talks about her hair a lot. Despina says she'll only need for more sitting, but the red is being stubborn. That's a shame. I'll need a few minutes to recover from this first world tragedy.
- More unboxing. She acknowledges this video has been one big old boxing. Standard.
- She's going to get ready and make herself look gorgeous, then open some more parcels. Your face is not a colouring book, Lydia. Chill with the contour.
- She shows us the Louboutin boots as influenced by Melissa's Wardrobe. You watch. You hate. You copy. They're press discount. She likes Melissa as she doesn't take herself too seriously. Opposites do attract I guess. She states they're the 85s, she's not sure what the 85 stands for, maybe millimetres. I really need to stop saying 'how stupid can you be?' You're really taking it as a personal challenge now, Lydia. She acknowledges the backlash on insta and says the days of Louboutins being uncomfortable have come a long away.
- She's bought more La Mer. She doesn't normally buy beauty products as brands gift more to her when she just says she likes it. The more time I spend watching you, the more I realise why Noah only allowed animals on the ark.
- She says this will the longest video ever. She's sorry Cawwee. She just loves shopping. Next up the Holland and Cooper hats and jackets. They were very expensive she says, but if she likes something online she orders it. That's how it works. Bots included. The world is obviously at zen because Lydia shops. Idiot.
So grateful for this @Elle Belle ❤
My tolerance level for Lidl is spiralling ever downwards!
I'm not surprised she wants a few days without her staff. Being a 'boss' and ensuring staff are occupied is a skill that she doesn't possess. Out of sight, out of mind I guess. It doesn't help that she is friends with these people so has no authority at all.
I can imagine her skulking upstairs so they can't see how little she actually does and hiding from them do they can't ask questions.
Why does she get up at 5.30am when she has nothing to do? Is it because she goes to bed at 8.30pm?
She buys La Mer when a recent test showed Nivea is as good?
Why don't they have all their offices downstairs? They could have a proper studio set up, offices for Ali and her (in addition to the room used by Tweedledum and Tweedledeeby), parcel storage, charity pile, Depop pile, clothes steamer etc...she has more than enough space there and it would be so much more professional.
Er...so many questions...so little energy....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not surprised she wants a few days without her staff. Being a 'boss' and ensuring staff are occupied is a skill that she doesn't possess. Out of sight, out of mind I guess. It doesn't help that she is friends with these people so has no authority at all.
I can imagine her skulking upstairs so they can't see how little she actually does and hiding from them do they can't ask questions.
Why does she get up at 5.30am when she has nothing to do? Is it because she goes to bed at 8.30pm?
Why don't they have all their offices downstairs? They could have a proper studio set up, offices for Ali and her (in addition to the room used by Tweedledum and Tweedledeeby), parcel storage, charity pile, Depop pile, clothes steamer etc...she has more than enough space there and it would be so much more professional.
It's hilarious that no one of them idiots (her and her horde of assistants) came earlier to the idea of making regular scheduled meetings to speak about stuff that has to be cleared. In general, I would say, once a week is not enough but then, I don't know how much work she really has to discuss.
They could do so much with these meetings besides answering open questions. Like brainstorm, talk about the current trends, talk about social media strategies, which brands to beg from this week, how much fake follower's to buy in which rate. What collabs fellow Influencers have and how to comment on their postings about that. Once a week lessons in English language. Or in general goal setting for this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If they’re not in the house Wednesday and Friday does this mean they’re only part time? I’m still really struggling to understand how Lydia is paying Dee and Carrie - she obviously makes them say they’re self employed to avoid paying NI, pension contributions etc, but how is she paying Carrie 40K/50K ish per year? I can’t imagine she is paying her less than that and it doesn’t look like Carrie does any additional work for other people outside of Lidl??

Reactions: 24
@K18 , totally agree with your comment re opening the twine set. When she thought it was a little gifty sent to her, she was “tearful” with appreciation and even told us that she recognised the woman’s insta. Seconds later, when realising the woman wanted a mention, she conveniently forgot all details and clammed up.

She has said many times that nobody should send her product and that she won’t promote any small enterprise or startup which is a slap in the face to subbies who personalise items to appeal to her. It would make her content so much more interesting if she did one vlog a month to run through her fave products sent in this way.

In the comments section, she replies that she always steams her clothing before putting them on for the try on segments 😂😂.

Was that not an extraordinary amount of wine to take to Carrie’s? I counted 5 bottles.

I feel harsh typing this, but I don't have much sympathy for small businesses (or any business for that matter) that choose to send her stuff, expecting a shoutout. When has she ever promoted a company? The letter the girl sent, along with the twine was far too arse-licky. If the girl is serious about her business idea, she needs to get better at picking who she sends her freebies. There are many gardening/home channels, where it'd be appreciated and she'd even get promoted.

Also, that was a lot of wine! Five bottles, between the four of them!! The way they were flung in that bag, made me nervous.

You've 100% echoed how I feel and all the questions I am left with 😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im the same so many questions!! I haven’t watched the flog, I can’t bring myself just yet. I was reading the lovely Elle belles recap and I can’t believe how even more self absorbed Lydia has become. But what I can’t get my head around is if her staff aren’t there 2 days of the week then does that mean Lydia only ‘works’ 3 days a week because she has the weekend off doesn’t she? So what is she actually doing? Other than her hair?!
I thought the whole idea of the basement office and the fir escape was for her staff?Wasn’t that the whole point?
I just am so confused by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God, yeah. So grateful to Elle Belle too. Thursday’s I don’t mind cos I self medicate with Malbec but Monday’s is excruciating. I agree with your comments. I too cannot fathom why she needs to get up early, or get up at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The way she says when she likes something she orders it. And continue saying million times it was very expensive but I like it so I order it😳 why the need to justify yourself?? Just because your influencer friend had a "edit" with them.

and funny on the HM haul. She doesn't know how she ended up on the divided section... well thats your true taste Lydia.😆
not against hm divided section, jumpers are good and hoodies.
She could do so so much more with what she has. Great wardrobe,press discounts a team....

Reactions: 14
If they’re not in the house Wednesday and Friday does this mean they’re only part time? I’m still really struggling to understand how Lydia is paying Dee and Carrie - she obviously makes them say they’re self employed to avoid paying NI, pension contributions etc, but how is she paying Carrie 40K/50K ish per year? I can’t imagine she is paying her less than that and it doesn’t look like Carrie does any additional work for other people outside of Lidl??
I'm waiting for the next season of "Unsolved Mysteries" to find answers about that.
1603792623565.png

In this episode of Unsolved Mysteries:
- how much does Carrie earn
- how will the beds be levelled
- how tall is LEM
- what happened to Globy
- how many coats of paint will the walls take until there is no room left to live in
- supernatural part about how Ali seems alive but is absolutely dead behind his eyes
- reunion story: will Lydia find her former self

• Haha
Reactions: 74
It's hilarious that no one of them idiots (her and her horde of assistants) came earlier to the idea of making regular scheduled meetings to speak about stuff that has to be cleared. In general, I would say, once a week is not enough but then, I don't know how much work she really has to discuss.
They could do so much with these meetings besides answering open questions. Like brainstorm, talk about the current trends, talk about social media strategies, which brands to beg from this week, how much fake follower's to buy in which rate. What collabs fellow Influencers have and how to comment on their postings about that. Once a week lessons in English language. Or in general goal setting for this week.
The meeting comments and not to disturb her sounds so bad. I mean you supposed to "own" a business. I would say putting her name on things like she likes make her "a leader". How can you be one if you dont want your team to ask you things here and there. Open communication?
Im not sure if everyone has seen content from Valeria Lipovetski, is next level. Mum of 3 plans content does instagram lives on different topics from talking to authors to cooking videos and other things. That is refreshing to watch but then this year she reach 1m (not buting subs of course) but then if Lydia has to work like that one day in her life she will need a week to rest so probably not happening 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The meeting comments and not to disturb her sounds so bad. I mean you supposed to "own" a business. I would say putting her name on things like she likes make her "a leader". How can you be one if you dont want your team to ask you things here and there. Open communication?
Im not sure if everyone has seen content from Valeria Lipovetski, is next level. Mum of 3 plans content does instagram lives on different topics from talking to authors to cooking videos and other things. That is refreshing to watch but then this year she reach 1m (not buting subs of course) but then if Lydia has to work like that one day in her life she will need a week to rest so probably not happening 😂
In her case I would suggest daily meetings in the morning not only once per week. This is ridiculous. They could do so much more for her business. And I think it is important for people like her to set daily goals. She is so easily distracted and a procrastinator (lord knows I am one myself, so I know what I talk about). I get that appointments during the day can be disruptive. She is self-employed so she can decide. In the real world her boss wouldn't give a tit about that.

Her comment about that disruptive part made really clear that she has no plan. She just goes with the flow and does what she likes to do. Unprofessional, but we already know that from many other occasions. Like every time she was on a press trip and promoted a multitude of brands that had nothing to do with the company that paid for the press trip.
She never prepares one of her videos, unboxing, showing off her edits, shoots. You name it.

All her yes-men are enabler to her deteriorating behaviour. She has no real friends. Not even Carrie.

Lydia would need a lead to feel more relaxed because she has everything to tackle on her own. Her assistants are dumb af and no help in that case. That's the thing with narcs. They would need a lead, and they would benefit mentally from it and also business wise, but they can't accept people telling them off and what to do.

She tries to find guidance on other ways. Like reflexologist telling her she has medical conditions without having the expertise to talk about such thing, or motivational cards, or a skewed comment section that licks her ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm waiting for the next season of "Unsolved Mysteries" to find answers about that.
View attachment 289465
In this episode of Unsolved Mysteries:
- how much does Carrie earn
- how will the beds be levelled
- how tall is LEM
- what happened to Globy
- how many coats of paint will the walls take until there is no room left to live in
- supernatural part about how Ali seems alive but is absolutely dead behind his eyes
- reunion story: will Lydia find her former self
Also (maybe next episode)
- What else does Lydia do, other than open packages?
- Any update with the GHD giveaway?
- Does Lydia actually go running?
- Who was this 'friend' that came over for the coffee morning?
- Does Lydia have a drinking problem?
- Why has the 900k+ on Instagram, still not been mentioned?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That second blazer she tried on is way too small. The first one could be a little bigger also.
Measure your head, it's not rocket science.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lidl doesn't work Fridays so that makes sense, but I think they are working from home...
TBH my brain hurts and I need to do some work! 😂

Reactions: 10
It took me ages to watch the vlog. I had to walk away from it a few times. She is getting worse and more infuriating every day.
I can't believe she said that she 'takes ig with a pinch of salt'. I think it is a very insalting thing to say to her followers and I wonder what the brands think about comments like this.
She said she doesn't use Twitter anymore. As I don't do Twitter I don't know if this is true. Those of you that follow her on Twitter is this true or is she lying again ?
She does use twitter so yes she's lying again 😏

Im the same so many questions!! I haven’t watched the flog, I can’t bring myself just yet. I was reading the lovely Elle belles recap and I can’t believe how even more self absorbed Lydia has become. But what I can’t get my head around is if her staff aren’t there 2 days of the week then does that mean Lydia only ‘works’ 3 days a week because she has the weekend off doesn’t she? So what is she actually doing? Other than her hair?!
I thought the whole idea of the basement office and the fir escape was for her staff?Wasn’t that the whole point?
I just am so confused by her.
She mentioned that they don't come in Monday and Fridays, she said they are only in the office Monday and Tuesdays but didn't say Thursday 🤔

She does use twitter so yes she's lying again 😏

She mentioned that they don't come in Monday and Fridays, she said they are only in the office Monday and Tuesdays but didn't say Thursday 🤔
Sorry Wednesday and Fridays

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.