Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a non watched of their Vlogs anymore (ok, maybe a sneaky watch where I fast forward and give up after 5 minutes because it gives me an eye twitch), why on earth would Ali need an island? Is he going to do make up tutorials while balancing his camera on make up bottles like his wife does?

What a pair of nufnufs.
I wonder if Ali will add a glove drawer? Maybe a heated glove drawer to go with his heated boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think you are all right... in addition to some seriously bad nose and other fillers... there is so much facetune going on she's looking freaky and un-human in various shots. I always wonder why she complains about her skin because it looks FLAWLESS with no makeup - until that day she posted this! :eek: She's using filters on her vlogs and it's not doing her ANY favors. It's making her look so strange. Wonder what she looks like in real life? Who lives nearby and can hang out at woben mosaic so we can get a boots on the ground account?

PS. We've got this living for all time on her page but NO mention of the art again.... which by the way... NONE have sold since the last time I checked... yesterday or Saturday.

583B5EFF-E1E9-4782-A6B9-865A4C028444.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I read a story here in Australia where there are soo many folk going into the fields to get the insta worthy pix that the farmers are getting pissed off at them ruining the crops.
I know we talked about this a little while back and I didnt really think it would be too much of an issue but there you go, it actually is.

Isn’t this exactly what Lydia did to her own brand though? She shunned it and has never mentioned it again because it was a flop.
This is exactly what she has done. I read this earlier but didnt realise that she had posted this. Bat tit crazy she is.

I will admit I don't really understand how all this influencer promoting things works BUT after the dodgy Boodle shoot the other day:
  1. Crappy design outfit to show off jewellery
  2. Crinkly outfit to show off jewellery
  3. Hair down rather than pulled up to show off jewellery
  4. Needing two assistants
  5. Giggling and carrying on like school girls
why are the Boodle shots now being used by her to talk about coping with stress???
Don't Boodle pay to own copyright of those images? This also makes me think she didn't actually get paid for this Boodle promo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did anybody else notice when Lydia was reading out the note from the girl who sent Lydia the twine, the letter said that the girl would love to sell her crafts full time so any little share....... then Lydia just stopped reading and didn't share the girls instagram or business or anything. She is such a greedy little bleep, why do people keep supporting her!
I felt sorry for this person. There is no reason for lidl to treat her like that. I wonder if she responded to lidl ?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I felt sorry for this person. There is no reason for lidl to treat her like that. I wonder if she responded to lidl ?
Horrendous isn’t it! She was all happy and clappy when reading the note out but her face immediately fell when she got to the part where the girl asked her to shout out her business. She immediately shut the note and moved on. It would have taken her 10 seconds to read out the girls information but because Madame isn’t being paid to promote it she won’t. She can’t even show gratitude towards a subscriber. I can’t believe people actually send her stuff.
Think of all the people who send her stuff to her PO Box, some stupidly spend their money on things for her. She probably doesn’t even send a thank you note! Maybe she should hire a third assistant to respond to her PO Box.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It took me ages to watch the vlog. I had to walk away from it a few times. She is getting worse and more infuriating every day.
I can't believe she said that she 'takes ig with a pinch of salt'. I think it is a very insalting thing to say to her followers and I wonder what the brands think about comments like this.
She said she doesn't use Twitter anymore. As I don't do Twitter I don't know if this is true. Those of you that follow her on Twitter is this true or is she lying again ?

Reactions: 17
It took me ages to watch the vlog. I had to walk away from it a few times. She is getting worse and more infuriating every day.
I can't believe she said that she 'takes ig with a pinch of salt'. I think it is a very insalting thing to say to her followers and I wonder what the brands think about comments like this.
She said she doesn't use Twitter anymore. As I don't do Twitter I don't know if this is true. Those of you that follow her on Twitter is this true or is she lying again ?
I don’t follow her but I can see she posts links to all her YouTube videos on Twitter. Her last post was 13 hours ago. She also posted something about wanting a “favourite” option on Instagram stories. So, yes, she still uses Twitter. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but does she go out of her way to listen to the most inappropriate podcasts? I’m not sure Lydia needs a podcast on how well behaved perfect women don’t make history and how it’s ok to be a witch.

She needs one on being humble and the impact of consumerism.

Horrendous isn’t it! She was all happy and clappy when reading the note out but her face immediately fell when she got to the part where the girl asked her to shout out her business. She immediately shut the note and moved on. It would have taken her 10 seconds to read out the girls information but because Madame isn’t being paid to promote it she won’t. She can’t even show gratitude towards a subscriber. I can’t believe people actually send her stuff.
Think of all the people who send her stuff to her PO Box, some stupidly spend their money on things for her. She probably doesn’t even send a thank you note! Maybe she should hire a third assistant to respond to her PO Box.
Once again I can’t help but compare her to the likes of the lovely Sophie Shohet. Sophie regularly shouts out small brands that have sent things to her, the impact of this can be huge for these small businesses. Hell, Sophie even writes personal letters back to her subscribers even when they haven’t sent her anything!

Lydia meanwhile races to open the box, looks at it, gushes about how great it is and then fails to tag the person who has spent both time, money and effort into getting their items to her. Only then to be discarded a few weeks later or sold by DePop Dee.

So ungrateful. If she had a marginally profitable business herself then perhaps she’d appreciate small business more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
20201027_075638.png

Lidl should stop playing dress up and do some charity work. Maybe she would understand gratitude.....
How many people can afford £35k on a greenhouse, raised beds and Pete (sic) plus Louboutin boots and designer clothes in the middle of a pandemic?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The tweed run! So many good vintage outfits in photos from that event each year. All better than Lydia's country attire interpretation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t follow her but I can see she posts links to all her YouTube videos on Twitter. Her last post was 13 hours ago. She also posted something about wanting a “favourite” option on Instagram stories. So, yes, she still uses Twitter. 🤦🏽‍♀️
So she lied about her Twitter usage.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No community guidelines but we have a blog post with at least 20 ads in it for products affiliate links. Oh and it's on her fave subject....self care!!!

OMG the grammar is awful, whose instead of who's and there are spelling mistakes! So professional Lydia!!
She writes like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could've at least ordered in a Nando's for him. The little guy deserved a treat.
Shame man.

What timestamp is that at please? Like to take a nosy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.