Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
re-zjush (her spelling)

Reactions: 27
So right! Both Model Mouth and the Sheer Luxe team engage with subbies. Lydia doesn’t like the engagement process so is looking for any way out of it by blaming “bullies/trolls”. If you don’t like the followers or their comments, you legit hate your job. There is nothing keeping her going except ruthless ambition to get to 1m by vlogmas.

Reactions: 25
I die a bit every time I here the words utterly and obsessed

Reactions: 21
If she was gifted the boots it would have been from net a porter and not from louboutin directly. Net a porter works with quite a lot of influencers but I don’t think they actually care what comes from it. they never even give the influencers a discount code for subscribers they just give influencers freebies and press discount.

Reactions: 17
Keep that thought for our weekly Monday morning meeting "directions of Lydia's career" a tattle brainstorming session. Who wants to be record keeper?

Reactions: 14
So her latest lux accessory is a piece of knicker elastic. Trying to be lady of the manor meets hunting, shooting and fishing in Milton Keynes. The frou
frou 70's dresses make her look like Pippi Longstocking. The spending is off the scale. Five hundred quid jackets and three hundred quid face cream.
A whole team to support the Poundland Beckhams. Vacuous, vile woman.

Assthetic. Makes me hurl. Every time.

Reactions: 23
Interesting, how did you find this out? Just looked at their insta and nothing interesting there, just generic photos still.
It was mentioned on the most recent Niomi Smart thread, in Gurus. Someone said that Elementary Brands were behind her skincare launch which appears to have been about as successful as Globy. There is a pair behind EB that Niomi is friends with, so it makes sense she would work with them. They had no idea when they mentioned it about Lydia's connection, just that I remembered we'd discussed it here.

Reactions: 13
''CarKey' (Khaki) is another good one that annoys me !!

Reactions: 19

Can't even see the necklaces but they forgot to hide her crow's feet and cheek blotchiness.

Missed a spot with your InDePeNdEnT tOoL kIt? You're so dependent on the sycophants around you that Carrie should claim child tax credit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.