Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a brief look at Vics PhD dissertation and it’s impressive. She knows what she’s doing with her channel, that’s for sure. Can’t see Lids reaching the same level of discussion about online fashion, though. About anything really. She needs to get her head down. And not someones trousers either. There are people out there far more eager and hungry that will overtake her subscribers interest, apart from staying with her for the comedy factor, which of course is why we watch.

Reactions: 20

I'm still reporting her fake followers. Even if she spends £10 buying 100 followers I'm going to carry on reporting these bots. I'm petty like that. It's money out of her pocket and we know the heifer
hates losing even £1 ( eg. the clock on Depop ).

Reactions: 37
Her lips look worse than Molly Mae’s did. They’re not even pillowy and seductive - they look hard and misshapen and there’s a weird ridge above them!
Epic fail Lydia!

Reactions: 24
This woman needs to stop banging on about her messed up hair. She won’t be happy until she’s ruined the poor girls livelihood and to be honest I really don’t this Despina has done that great of a job. It’s still a shitty colour and broken. Starting to think she did it herself to get ads and attention from it.

Reactions: 30

This is the only influencer (the London Chatter) that i can find who has so far tagged their shoot with Boodles. She only has 104,000 followers, but she's shot some good pics and giving some blurb about the collection.
The London Chatter ... I had never heard of this influencer so I had a bit of a squizz at her page. She has a bit of everything - fashion, food, gardening, pregnancy, personal pics. And she doesn't utilise the same dirty filter for all her photos - she uses a variety of filters and some, no filter - her IG grid looks natural, diverse and very relatable. Well done to her !

Reactions: 12
I was thinking about that today! Bet she sacks off those tacky Christmas trees (Scopestake designed them) this year and spends thousands on new ones

Reactions: 13
Bravo oops. You have excelled yourself

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.