Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy shitballs she’s just ‘promoted’ ITF jewellery collection.
Only a week late Lids. Did your conscience kick in? Oh no wait...😆

Thank you for another cracking sypnosis @Elle Belle - I’m so glad to have you to read than wasting an hour of my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
God she’s a narcissistic witch isn’t she. Her diet is appalling, as is her hair, as is her dress sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I see shes being as charming and engaging as ever

Coment left

Lydia, your bronzer looks bad again, like someone punched you in your cheeks. Maybe you need to use a smaller brush?

reply:

You wear your bronzer however you like lovely and I’ll do the same x

she never fails

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Hmm, is it me or does her face look more angular and her lips look even bigger?

Also, it's true she becomes a different person when she opens parcels, like she's high on crack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for a brilliant summary @Elle Belle
We all really appreciate you taking one for the team ❤

I just wanted to remind everybody that this is the sensitive little moo moo pippiehead with weak wrists who can't lift a finger to do anything and lies around in her luxe cashmere. 😁
She looks like a cheap knock-off version of Katie Price (didn’t think it was possible to look cheaper than the actual Katie Price)

04B2EF73-C67D-4CFC-8211-DCACC4B7589A.png

I have no words. None. Nothing.
D9989129-0D07-42C2-A399-F34EBD07AB45.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Hmm, I dunno. I am a bit skeptical about that given that these two muppets recently let Grayson keep a wild mouse that he managed to catch in the garden. They put it in a cage and let Grayson play with it, and then were surpised when the poor little thing died a few days later 🙄 disgusting and cruel on so many levels.
Oh yes forgot about that, stupid idiots.

Reactions: 7
We'll see how long that lasts. Poor Ali.
He thinks he gets to be done with the raised beds once this part is over? He thinks his wife will do the actual hard work of growing vegetables? Has he even met his wife? Her name is Lydia? What planet is he on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She looks like a cheap knock-off version of Katie Price (didn’t think it was possible to look cheaper than the actual Katie Price)

View attachment 276829

I have no words. None. Nothing.
View attachment 276834
I like her way more here! She’s her real self and if that’s a Katie Price clone then that’s fine by me. The fake Lydia, wannabe posh country girl is the worst - she’s trying so hard to be someone she’s not, that’s why she’s so bitter and eaten up inside. It must be exhausting. Beefa Lids was so much better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's so sneaky. I knew as soon as I saw random chanel beauty on insta that she either got it for free or was being paid. No mention of ad of course. But in the end of the vlog lets us know she got quite a few chanel products sent to her. Why would you ask your followers for recommendations when you just got a whole heap of free product?

Why not ask which product do you want a review on? Why not do a giveaway if you think a product won't work for you? Why not use the four?five? bunches of flowers and do a blog post to let us know what is new with Chanel?

Also she gets bonus points for using "new chanel" in the title and it wasnt even a bag, just free products, pfft.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you everyone for updating on the videos. @Elle Belle you have the patience of a saint 🤣🤣 Always a pleasure. I can’t watch for fear of detaching my eyeballs from eye rolling.

Is it just me or is she really begging for engagement? I mean I get it, 900k subs and such a low comment count. One doesn’t want to appear too shady when one is being shady 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry, she booked a taxi, there and back to London, wait and return, wow she has money to burn. What she could have done is drive to Watford or somewhere not too far from her and get another train or the tube!

Anyone catch the slip up around 4.40 mins where she says she only has 860 to go til she gets to 900,000 on Instagram, so she will be on 900,000 for her anniversary blah blah. Well you can only be sure of something like that if you are controlling it, it is supposed to be out of your control isn't it, who follows and unfollows! :unsure:
Exactly what I was thinking...how did she know when she was going to reach 900k. She thinks people are as thick as her

I’ve just watched her new video...she’s actually not well an it’s quite sad to watch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nice to know she read our many comments that the twit was too narcissistic to promote and support ITF's new jewelry line.

Bullshit, she was waiting to get a manicure. :rolleyes:

She also has necklaces, earrings etc. She could have featured that. What a selfish dumbass.

Nope, she just gives zero fucks about anyone else other than her self. She definitely reads here as does Ali. It's great coz every time her next vlog will address the points we make the week before.

What a predictable twit with no imagination, creativity or intelligence. She ought to pay Tattlers for providing her with ideas for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You’re like a bag of Pampers Lydia. Self absorbed and full of tit.
[/QUOTE]

PMSL.......what a brilliant quote👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry, she booked a taxi, there and back to London, wait and return, wow she has money to burn. What she could have done is drive to Watford or somewhere not too far from her and get another train or the tube!

Anyone catch the slip up around 4.40 mins where she says she only has 860 to go til she gets to 900,000 on Instagram, so she will be on 900,000 for her anniversary blah blah. Well you can only be sure of something like that if you are controlling it, it is supposed to be out of your control isn't it, who follows and unfollows! :unsure:
I’m 2.06mins into the video and had the pause and come straight here as she moaned about having to book a wait and return (driver) to London and back. She thinks she’s flexing but she just sounds like a twit. Yes just to Watford, where she is from!! And catch the tube. Or just get there in her ‘taxi’ if that’s what she has to do and be discreet about It and how much it costs. Very braggy and unclassy. Also for the 6 millionth time she’s had her hair done since July. She is deranged.

Reactions: 26
There are no words.....just plenty of hysterical laughter😂😂😂
Gives me the vibes from that 1987 movie....Rita, Sue & Bob Too

86A6F7FA-DDEF-4899-8E9B-9464CFCA9996.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.