Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope absolutely nothing done the correct way and they refuse to actually learn anything. You can assume they duck up getting wet in the shower every morning. They are hilarious.

They are doing so much more damage to this property with this "raised beds" disaster. Omg they are never going to be able to re-sell this house. If my father guaranteed a property and then I turned around and did ALL OF THIS to it, he would section me.

So agree. She will duck up the property beyond repair and then say “We did our best but it was never going to be our forever home”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s actually sad. Imagine spending 1.3 million on a property and being so desperate to change it into something it’ll never be. Why doesn’t she just sell it?? Or, if they’re so rich, just buy another house and rent this one out??
Karma, for scamming people of their hard earned money. Another one is Josie with her Barbie doll pink house. Between these two, you can trust destruction of good homes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
lydia millen gets a photoshoot in her ugly home to promote her "lUxuRy" collection. Meanwhile real boss babes like patricia get a photoshoot in Amalfi coast, with a brand that ISNT boohoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ughhhhhhh! The mind numbing morning mantras on her stories make me want to heave 😩 Bore off!

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to watch her when she was still living in that small house. She changed. What plastic surgery did she have?

Reactions: 12
Her hair is a very strange colour
It really is 😬😬 it’s very unfortunate. Wonder how long it will be before she complains again and books in for another color 🤦🏽‍♀️ It looks like a packet dye job onover processed hair 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just found this thread. I had stumbled upon some of Lydia’s videos while watching YouTube. I was curious about how much she is worth since she clearly shops and spends exorbitantly and I found this forum. Google said she is worth about 300,000 pounds but that can’t be right otherwise she would be bankrupt in a year at least.

Also- she is so embarrassing. I get embarrassed for her watching sometimes. Yikes.
go to "companies house uk" and you can look her up

Reactions: 11
Oh my God, though. She is wearing the LYDIA Millen cashmere jogging set - which the fireplace logs rubbed up against as they forgot it was LYDIA Millen cashmere, to a four course dinner prepared by a professional chef! She gardens and cooks in Zimmerman, but will happily sit for her husband’s vlog to support this new business venture, in a jogging coord. Forgive me, but really? Show some respect. Oh, sorry, how remiss of me. She did roll up the stained sleeve before sitting down to dinner and, obviously, in the interests of sustainability, went to bed in the same outfit.
I did wonder why shy was sitting down for a posh dinner basically in her pyjamas. She probably thought she was being so luxe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Aldi certainly addressed the tumble dry issue, didn’t he? All that Attenborough chat while folding laundry? He wants to show how much he cares about the planet. Lydia, on the other hand, pointed out what a glorious sunny day it was whilst explaining that the background noise was the tumble dryer a few vlogs back! It’s quite funny the lack of communication between them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like constant bruising from filler injectionsView attachment 276291 💉
that close up lets you see all the photoshop done on her chin and neck area. Done badly of course.

I nearly pissed myself watching Ali try and level those beds. WHY DIDN'T THEY LEVEL THE GROUND. It's bleeping hilarious.

I did wonder why shy was sitting down for a posh dinner basically in her pyjamas. She probably thought she was being so luxe.
I can't get over that she just folded the sleeve to hide it! Take the damn thing off and clean it. Easy come.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So her great friend intheshit, doesn’t know that little puppies actually need to be near you for the first few weeks!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So her great friend intheshit, doesn’t know that little puppies actually need to be near you for the first few weeks!
Broke my heart when she said the puppy had been screaming and crying for the last 3 nights 😢
That puppy needs a better home.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Broke my heart when she said the puppy had been screaming and crying for the last 3 nights 😢
That puppy needs a better home.
I kept my first little dog, by my bed for the first six weeks, I would wake up and let him out for a wee. Then moved him into his area smoothly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.