Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her great friend intheshit, doesn’t know that little puppies actually need to be near you for the first few weeks!
I felt so bad reading that but I see so much conflicting advice about bringing a puppy home and what to do. She has probably been told by someone to let them cry it out which we now know isn't great advice and very old fashioned :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Michalacks have recently got a second dog (both dachshunds) they have settled them both in beautifully.
Screenshot_20201015_160032.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Long hair used to suit her, way back when, however, she's elongated her face now with fillers and the long hair looks way too much, she needs to go back to a bob to shorten the look of her scream mask face.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Like how much stuff does 1 person need in the middle of a pandemic... the constant hauls is absolutely revolting

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Can she make it anymore obvious she buys followers? She literally says she will definitely be hitting 900k before her 9 year anniversary. Yes Lydia you will, because you’ll have Carrie and Dee downstairs buying followers at any chance they get, not due to any hard work at all. She’s also apparently been looking forward to getting her hair done in London “for ages” 🤔 yet she was banging on about how good it was she found a hairdresser so close to home and didn’t have to travel far to get her hair done? Oh and Lydia apparently can’t fart without it being in her little minions putting it in her calendar because she won’t know she has to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is the account reporting on Instagram doing anything? It looks as though she's still on 900k!?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
New Chanel, new hair, new wardrobe....same crappy, entitled, insufferable personality :sneaky:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
New Chanel, new hair, new wardrobe....same crappy, entitled, insufferable personality :sneaky:
Every single item of clothing she showed was absolutely vile. She’s literally just done an edit with Karen Millen with over 30 items, which she’ll have already in her wardrobe, why does she need more clothes? Every single haul she’ll say “some of these will go back!” and they don’t, they end up rotting in her closet or sold in Depop. I really don’t understand her sense of style, she genuinely does not have one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Is the account reporting on Instagram doing anything? It looks as though she's still on 900k!?
I know, I’ve reported loads because there are loads, but they haven’t been deleted. Is Instagram in cahoots with these bozos?

Every single item of clothing she showed was absolutely vile. She’s literally just done an edit with Karen Millen with over 30 items, which she’ll have already in her wardrobe, why does she need more clothes? Every single haul she’ll say “some of these will go back!” and they don’t, they end up rotting in her closet or sold in Depop. I really don’t understand her sense of style, she genuinely does not have one.
I think she pretends she’s super wealthy and keeps them all but anything expensive and not #kindlygifted she just returns

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She spouts be nice in the comments a lot for someone who writes such nasty horrible comments.
I guarantee if someone was to write that those boots don't suit her she would rip their head off with a comment twice as nasty back.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know, I’ve reported loads because there are loads, but they haven’t been deleted. Is Instagram in cahoots with these bozos?
I think they have to check them first and they will do it only if they get reported over a certain threshold (is my guess). I mean it bleeping hard to get incels and niceguys accounts deleted that harass people with threats and d*ckpics.
On one hand I find it good, because otherwise someone could mark for example my account as spam, and Insta would delete it immediately. That would really suck. And not every account with not profile pic and no post is a spam account, some like it anonymous. When I was marking them I was looking for the obvious, no profile pic, odd naming, and an odd following.
But it would be better you could mark the account that buys followers and Insta could have a look into their followers and stats and give them warnings (plus remove all the spam accounts). Maybe you have to write an email? As I said somewhere earlier, the best would be, to have the advertisers in your boat.
It's like with the ASA violations they know they can do it with no repercussions or at least they take the risk that one day the ASA or Insta or YT will be more consequential.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thread title c/o @janedoe24, who had the most votes for title suggestion when i sorted by most liked.

Feels right to couple this title with this image from our beloved @Muffpuff
View attachment 276141

We're deep in half-buried raised beds, a collaboration of sale items with Karen Millen and the usual endless room renovation saga of the Bungalow, Northamptonshire.
Thank you for the new thread, especially since LEM creates enough consternation to make these the fastest moving threads in existence. Do we know yet who her new new-new really-truly-new 4th new hairdresser is yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread, especially since LEM creates enough consternation to make these the fastest moving threads in existence. Do we know yet who her new new-new really-truly-new 4th new hairdresser is yet?
It's Despina. duck the work of RubyatBrowns, she was only good enough for her Olaplex treatment.

• Haha
Does anybody else think her hair looks very grey now? Like when your hair naturally starts going grey and you have long streaks of it.

Why did she do a wait and return cab? How dramatic when I visit my friends out that way and we've been into central london and we used the bolt app and had a taxi take us all the way back for £100

Reactions: 19
Does anybody else think her hair looks very grey now? Like when your hair naturally starts going grey and you have long streaks of it.

Yes grey with streaks of red. The red is still apparent. I don't know who she thinks she is fooling.

Also did she just TOTALLY blank Victoria's jewelry launch? She was invited to the reveal gathering and showed NONE of it? Lydia? You look so vile and petty and the jealousy is just so obviously oozing out of you. You are really a girl's girl empowering other females. Well done.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine turning up for work and your boss is fast asleep in bed o_O

Yes grey with streaks of red. The red is still apparent. I don't know who she thinks she is fooling.

Also did she just TOTALLY blank Victoria's jewelry launch? She was invited to the reveal gathering and showed NONE of it? Lydia? You look so vile and petty and the jealousy is just so obviously oozing out of you. You are really a girl's girl empowering other females. Well done.
Yes very red still but now with grey streaks

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.