Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes grey with streaks of red. The red is still apparent. I don't know who she thinks she is fooling.

Also did she just TOTALLY blank Victoria's jewelry launch? She was invited to the reveal gathering and showed NONE of it? Lydia? You look so vile and petty and the jealousy is just so obviously oozing out of you. You are really a girl's girl empowering other females. Well done.
You can tell she was trying to make Victorias event about her, by turning up dressed as a Christmas nutcracker in her green Karen Millen ensemble :rolleyes: She is such a witch! She can never be happy for anybody else.

1602783008248.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anybody else think her hair looks very grey now? Like when your hair naturally starts going grey and you have long streaks of it.
That can happen when you do baby lights (fine strands of hair that get lightened in foils). In comparison to balayage where you take broader strands of hair and paint the bleach/colour on (with or without foils).
I see myself a bit as Charlie (FashionMumblr) of this thread.. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She mentioned she is taking a medication that she has taken before and it means her hair wont require being washed as often so I'm guessing she is back on roaccutane and that's why she had the blood test done before. You need to have blood test before you start your treatment to make sure you are ok with taking it. She has had to go private in order to get it, as there is no way a doctor wold prescribe her that as it is very strong and she has no need for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry, she booked a taxi, there and back to London, wait and return, wow she has money to burn. What she could have done is drive to Watford or somewhere not too far from her and get another train or the tube!

Anyone catch the slip up around 4.40 mins where she says she only has 860 to go til she gets to 900,000 on Instagram, so she will be on 900,000 for her anniversary blah blah. Well you can only be sure of something like that if you are controlling it, it is supposed to be out of your control isn't it, who follows and unfollows! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think they have to check them first and they will do it only if they get reported over a certain threshold (is my guess). I mean it bleeping hard to get incels and niceguys accounts deleted that harass people with threats and d*ckpics.
On one hand I find it good, because otherwise someone could mark for example my account as spam, and Insta would delete it immediately. That would really suck. And not every account with not profile pic and no post is a spam account, some like it anonymous. When I was marking them I was looking for the obvious, no profile pic, odd naming, and an odd following.
But it would be better you could mark the account that buys followers and Insta could have a look into their followers and stats and give them warnings (plus remove all the spam accounts). Maybe you have to write an email? As I said somewhere earlier, the best would be, to have the advertisers in your boat.
It's like with the ASA violations they know they can do it with no repercussions or at least they take the risk that one day the ASA or Insta or YT will be more consequential.
Totally agree. I’ve also been reporting suspect ones - ones with strange names, no profile pics, no followers. There really are a lot of them. It’s incredibly frustrating that Instagram is letting them get away with fooling followers and fooling brands. I do think Lydia reads here though and she’s worried about the followers disappearing - otherwise why wouldn’t she have celebrated 900K? It’s not like she cares that she’s cheating but she does care about being caught.

Reactions: 20
She mentioned she is taking a medication that she has taken before and it means her hair wont require being washed as often so I'm guessing she is back on roaccutane and that's why she had the blood test done before. You need to have blood test before you start your treatment to make sure you are ok with taking it. She has had to go private in order to get it, as there is no way a doctor wold prescribe her that as it is very strong and she has no need for it.
That she found a doctor prescribing her accutane for 2 pimples she had for 2 weeks.. While I run around with acne for 25 years now. Maybe it's "just" antibiotics.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That she found a doctor prescribing her accutane for 2 pimples she had for 2 weeks.. While I run around with acne for 25 years now. Maybe it's "just" antibiotics.
It could be antibiotics but I've taken so many for my skin and I don't find they have the same drying affect that roaccutane does. such as not having to wash your hair as often. She said she was seeing a dermatologist a while back so they probably prescribed them to her. It's ridiculous as she does not need them and they can be very harsh and in some cases damaging to the body.

Reactions: 20
That's what I was wondering. My sister had acutane as a teenager because of really cystic acne on her cheeks. WHO gets it for 1-2 pimples now and then? Is this a thing now or just her vanity?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry, she booked a taxi, there and back to London, wait and return, wow she has money to burn. What she could have done is drive to Watford or somewhere not too far from her and get another train or the tube!
It would have been cheaper to get a cab there and a black cab home or even an uber. I've done the journey in a bolt (similar to uber) and one way was around £100

That's what I was wondering. My sister had acutane as a teenager because of really cystic acne on her cheeks. WHO gets it for 1-2 pimples now and then? Is this a thing now or just her vanity?
It's just her vanity. In my experience in the UK doctors don't like putting people on roaccutane because of it's side effects. I've been prescribed many different antibiotics for my skin and my doctor makes me have a blood test in between each course to make sure my liver and kidneys are ok. She will literally not put me on roaccutane until she has tried everything else. I've had a couple of friends who have been put on roaccutane but they've only ever been given short courses with blood tests and continually having appointments to monitor them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did she do anything else than complaining during the vlog? Literally 10 mins in and she's still banging about a freaking taxi. People with real money don't whine for such things and are not always out pointing out the price of things. Tacky

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
On the plus side, if she’s on roaccutane there won’t be any Millen-Gordon babies making an appearance any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It would have been cheaper to get a cab there and a black cab home or even an uber. I've done the journey in a bolt (similar to uber) and one way was around £100

It's just her vanity. In my experience in the UK doctors don't like putting people on roaccutane because of it's side effects. I've been prescribed many different antibiotics for my skin and my doctor makes me have a blood test in between each course to make sure my liver and kidneys are ok. She will literally not put me on roaccutane until she has tried everything else. I've had a couple of friends who have been put on roaccutane but they've only ever been given short courses with blood tests and continually having appointments to monitor them.
Over her in France you can combine something called Androcure with a contraceptive pill Diane 35. Of course you have to go through all the blood tests … but it makes acne disappear.
lidl spots are due to lack of hygiene and bad diet and the roaccutane is an easy excuse for telling aldi she can’t have kids. She will be telling him that her face is what makes the money and he can thank her for it. His lux life is her face and not her brain cells!!

How come, what does it do? (Sorry haven’t heard of this medication before!)
you have to be put under oral contraception , because roaccutane can be dangerous for the fœtus…

Reactions: 24
So you lot are telling me that this house isn't a 16th century manse? And she bought it for teh aestetikkkk oh wow what a surprise. What is the point of a lydiamillenhome account when it's clear she can't run a household or even supervise a builder?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Michalacks have recently got a second dog (both dachshunds) they have settled them both in beautifully. View attachment 276481
Hmm, I dunno. I am a bit skeptical about that given that these two muppets recently let Grayson keep a wild mouse that he managed to catch in the garden. They put it in a cage and let Grayson play with it, and then were surpised when the poor little thing died a few days later 🙄 disgusting and cruel on so many levels.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She is literally high when all those boxes arrive. Absolutely buzzing because she has NEW STUFF. She’s totally addicted. Now it will be onto the next order...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
How come, what does it do? (Sorry haven’t heard of this medication before!)
The active ingredient is a retinoid which causes serious birth defects. Usually in the U.K. to be prescribed roaccutane you have to be using some form of long term birth control such as the pill, injection, implant, coil etc.

Reactions: 18
that close up lets you see all the photoshop done on her chin and neck area. Done badly of course.

I nearly pissed myself watching Ali try and level those beds. WHY DIDN'T THEY LEVEL THE GROUND. It's bleeping hilarious.
I am not a gardener nor do I have a green thumb BUT even I know they are installing the beds all wrong. The way they are leveling things shows how bloody clueless they are. It's ridiculous and it's going to look worse with the greenhouse. The beds are enormous and with the greenhouse it's going to look like a crammed mess.

Again, never have I seen someone continue to ruin and devalue a property nor waste so much money on unnecessary crap. To me the Master bathroom is the first thing I would have renovated. Yet she continues to redecorate the same dining, living and extra guest bedrooms like a nutter.

You do all the functional renovations first but she just cares about the cosmetic. She's an idiot. I ensure to renovate and decorate the rooms I used the most and the Master Bathroom would be 1st on my list.

Yet she rather have a stripper club in the basement screening, paint her walls for the 107th time and change cushions and buy knick knacks and dinnerware over and over again. I knew she was clueless and an idiot when she said in a vlog that they looked at the house in the dark and decided on it without being able to see the backyard etc. How bleeping dumb.

In my opinion, they have screwed up the value of the property and resale ability in one fell swoop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Vlog Thursday 15th Oct - More new tit. Just what the world needs right now. Yay!

- She's having a stressful morning. The type no one understands. Did someone binge on witch flakes this morning Lydia? The trains to London have stopped running. She considered driving, but the only car available is the Aston and she doesn't want to drive around Mayfair behind something so powerful. So she's booked a taxi and she's livid as this has now doubled the cost of her hair. We're still in a global pandemic Lydia. I'd explain it to you but I'm out of crayons and puppets.
- She boasts she'll be hitting 900K in her ninth year of blogging. She still has a few weeks until her anniversary so will definitely make it. How up one's ass can one actually be? I think dildo is a perfectly acceptable insult. I'd call you a dick Lydia, but you're not real enough.
- She's done a full body fake tan. At this time of year she normally gets lazy and just does her face, chest and arms. Her legs remain white and hairy. Do you need some real sun Lydia because your behaviour is pretty shady?
- She says if she farts it's going in her phone calendar or she won't know it's happening. You are so bad at your job you might want to consider running for government.
- She lisps this is the biggest order she's ever done. We're gonna die apparently. You realise you said that out loud, right?
- She wears her items over and over again. She's a creature of habit. The Oliver Twist jacket makes an appearance. She asked people to comment, but lisps be nice. It must be exhausting being offended by everything.
- More cashmere. Yes I'd agree you look cute Lydia. 15 miles away. In the dark. To a blind person. At night. Behind a wall. In a ditch. With a bag over your head.
- She loves the Isabel Marant blouse she wants to buy it in another print. And the jumper, she wants in other colours. If I throw a lamp at you with you lighten up?
- She's ordered some chunky boots. She acknowledges she's got some weird fitting feet. Preach girrrl Preach. She lisps again let us know our opinion, but be nice. You don’t like drama? Funny how your name comes up as executive producer on every single episode around you!
- She likes the fact these have come from all different stores around the world. Sustai...well, aren’t you just a shiny little hypocrite polished in bullshit!
- She's got back from her hair appointment in London. She's having Dominos. VEG GARDEN. LOL. This is getting pretty awkward for the rest of us now.
- She does a big reveal of her new hair the next day. She fangs it's been 4 months of graft. She has a lot of breakage. It's insane. She feels like me again. She was there for 6 hours. She can now leave it alone. It's been a journey that she's not spoken about it in-depth. Lydia, so I was wondering how you comb your hair so the horns don't show?
- She got home at 11pm so had to have a lay in when everyone else was at work. Goodness that was close. I almost gave a damn.
- She's got Victoria's launch later. She actually bought her flowers. She changes the subject back to her edit and how it's all been a sellout so she'll need a big glass of whispering angel later to celebrate. I bet she spent the whole time at Frow's talking about her Lydia Millen cashmere.
- She thought the last thing she did with Chanel would be more beauty focused. She's always wanted to try their beauty products so they've gifted her them. Just not enough to buy them before though. Did your brain take a laxative because there is a lot of tit coming out of your mouth?
- She says Mr Ali Gordon is in for a treat with the new Chanel massage oil. He's not getting one. He gets to massage her. You’re like a bag of Pampers Lydia. Self absorbed and full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.