Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 277016

Took her bleeping long enough. Not to mention how much screen time that dinner got in her flog. One second. One second showing the closed ITF X EOE boxes, some dinner plates, then back to the old Woe Is Me I Had To Go To London For My Hair It Was So Expensive You Guys. Then 1 insta story, a week late. Of ONE item. If I were in Vic's shoes I would pay you to remove all traces of yourself from my launch - your quarter-assed attempt is more of a liability to the brand than anything, Lydia.
You can’t even see the thumb ring properly. Were there no other angles where she could show off her nails AND her ring?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I would bet fairly good money that she’s been prescribed spironolactone to treat hormonal acne. It does make your skin and scalp less greasy AND has the bonus side effect of promoting hair growth. On the down side, it’s a diuretic, so it does make you pee a ton. So...maybe DON’T drink that liter of water right before bed, Lydia, that’s an insider tip from me to you.
.....or get the Pampers out that @Elle Belle mentioned! A tip from me! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys these pathetic 'woe is me', 'i'm a survivor' cards on her Instagram are SENDING ME. Sorry, but in what way ~at all~ has she been through such peril? Honestly, she acts like shes a bloody domestic abuse surviving refugee or something the way she carries on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m 2.06mins into the video and had the pause and come straight here as she moaned about having to book a wait and return (driver) to London and back. She thinks she’s flexing but she just sounds like a twit. Yes just to Watford, where she is from!! And catch the tube. Or just get there in her ‘taxi’ if that’s what she has to do and be discreet about It and how much it costs. Very braggy and unclassy. Also for the 6 millionth time she’s had her hair done since July. She is deranged.

Can someone help me guess how much her trip to London cost her? One hour drive probably has to be at least 100 £ and waiting hour 50 £? Or is that way too much? Coz with that rate she'd pay 500 £ for the taxi alone, and Despina surely takes 200-300 £ for a 6h treatment? Is this way off? Coz it would make it 800 £ for a single hairdresser visit.:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can someone help me guess how much her trip to London cost her? One hour drive probably has to be at least 100 £ and waiting hour 50 £? Or is that way too much? Coz with that rate she'd pay 500 £ for the taxi alone, and Despina surely takes 200-300 £ for a 6h treatment? Is this way off? Coz it would make it 800 £ for a single hairdresser visit.:eek:
either way, proving once again, more money than sense

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone. First time poster. I'm sorry I don't know how to quote reply yet.
Regarding the reporting of the fake followers. Insta usually takes around 1 week to go through such reports and they delete those accounts. Lately (pandemic reasons) they've been taking more time. Could be up to one month.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
totally!!!!!!! She does look like she wants to punch you in the face! Such a "model"! She’s been working that 🖕🏻/'smelled a fart" face lately. And it ain’t pretty or making me want to buy what she’s selling. 👹
View attachment 277035View attachment 277036
She has such a preference for this half of her face but it doesn't do her any favour. Especially since the contour/bruising. I just need a pic/video of her without makeup and I will totally give in the injection side bruising tinfoil that someone stated here. In her latest video it was so odd. She has in the middle of the contour a darker patch. And I was always waiting to see her other face half to check if it's there, too. But I never got the chance, the closest was when she was with Ali in the car.

Isn't the left pic the one that CH posted on their insta? They really must dislike her. That is one unflattering picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All I see on this supposed EOE thumb ring photo is the fact that she has tried somewhat unsuccessfully to embellish her engagement ring with 2 other rings. This isn’t a plug to support ITF it’s a photo of 3 other rings. The thumb ring is a tiny adjunct to a new manicure.

The vlogs have become woeful. Appalling content and an insult. She has become a caricature of herself. She isn’t getting engagement, she isn’t getting invites, she isn’t getting gigs, in fact she just ISN’T. Endless droning monologues on over-treated hair do not an influencer make. The raised beds are a travesty before the spoil heaps arrive.

A boring, dull, testament to an unhealthy, vapid lifestyle, roadside drinking, cackling, one-dimensional, delusional, out-of-touch, no-effort-made, lazy, selfish, self-absorbed, downward-spiralling drivel. This is what no work ethic looks like. Everything is two weeks behind. Her hostility to her own meagre efforts shines like a beacon In the swirling fog of depressive monologue. Just no.
I was going to say the exact same thing, you don't see the ring, she has made it look like a £1 ring from Primark that came on a card with 7 other rings, all very similar. We've all seen those for sale. That image shows her manicure and her own rings, the thumb ring looks as if it might have a stone in it which is odd for a thumb ring, we don't see the stone, just a "can't be arsed" sideways view. This photo to me screams I hate this ring, but I said I would promote it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
hahahaha, I'm about to pee myself! she had a hat without a pompon on it... and it had SPIKES.

And Look.... you've found the missing lynx!

View attachment 277034
Lydia probably likes to pretend these old photos don't exist, but I would love it if she some sort of 'looking through my old photos' or 'judging my old outfits' type video. She has no sense of humour though, so this will never happen 😆
What a shame to pretend your past doesn't exist, when it's clearly out there on the internet for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes such a witch
That YT bottle rant of hers was so pointless and low-key uncalled for. If she turned her face for once to the other side and drink then no one had seen the YT-logo anyway. It's not YT fault you only show one side of your face. YT should stop sending her PR stuff and she also shouldn't get the 1 mill subscriber plate either then. When it's so embarassing for her. Carrie can diy her one with maccaroni.

All I see on this supposed EOE thumb ring photo is the fact that she has tried somewhat unsuccessfully to embellish her engagement ring with 2 other rings. This isn’t a plug to support ITF it’s a photo of 3 other rings. The thumb ring is a tiny adjunct to a new manicure.

The vlogs have become woeful. Appalling content and an insult. She has become a caricature of herself. She isn’t getting engagement, she isn’t getting invites, she isn’t getting gigs, in fact she just ISN’T. Endless droning monologues on over-treated hair do not an influencer make. The raised beds are a travesty before the spoil heaps arrive.

A boring, dull, testament to an unhealthy, vapid lifestyle, roadside drinking, cackling, one-dimensional, delusional, out-of-touch, no-effort-made, lazy, selfish, self-absorbed, downward-spiralling drivel. This is what no work ethic looks like. Everything is two weeks behind. Her hostility to her own meagre efforts shines like a beacon In the swirling fog of depressive monologue. Just no.
I didn't even know which one were from Frow and which not. She is such a lazy moo-moo. She could've posted at least two pics, one with the ring(s?) solo and then one with her rings arranged.

Well this is embarrassing, again. Doesn't she have employed staff that could check these things out before posting. If only chicken carrie and depop dee spent less time deleting comments and more time checking what mad psycho idiot lydiot wrote

View attachment 277097

On her IG account, how long before this is deleted
View attachment 277098
So, that means no honeybees for Ali then?

I think Despina took more and she moaned that the taxi was double the hair dresser in price. What she didn't know is that she would sit there for 6 h, so both hair and taxi must have been more expensive than planned (badly planned, two assistant and none of them is doing a proper job in organizing stuff).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahahahahahah punched 🤣. She's so damn rude. Also I find it gross how she doesn't wash her clothes before wearing?
The comment about Despina, I remembered something I remembered yesterday watching her video.
I made a few days ago a comment about Lydia's hair Odyssey (someone asked about it) but what I forgot was that she probably during lock-down coloured her hair (or only the roots) herself and this caused all the redness problems in the first way. She was talking yesterday about bleaching dark/black colour. She makes it sound like either she did it herself of Nicky did it when colouring her hair. But we saw the pics of her after Nicky, there was no black. So the black must have been before.
She really didn't learn of her mistake in the past.
She could've used non-permanent hair dye instead, but she had to use permanent colour, dumb moo moo. She knew it was only temporarily until salons are open again.

Reactions: 8

I've never got over this video... the lack of food, the CHIRPS! But weirdly I feel like this was much more "her" than the faux country wealth image she has now. I like the old fashion pics too when she was more of a "fitspo" model, I feel like you could have met her at a fitness expo booth and chatted, but now she'd think I was some dirty chav and blank me :|

Reactions: 16

I've never got over this video... the lack of food, the CHIRPS! But weirdly I feel like this was much more "her" than the faux country wealth image she has now. I like the old fashion pics too when she was more of a "fitspo" model, I feel like you could have met her at a fitness expo booth and chatted, but now she'd think I was some dirty chav and blank me :|
Agreed! Plus the problem is that no one is buying the faux country wealth image. That’s why she’s so unhappy and is so desperately trying to change herself, her style, her bungalow all into stuff it’ll never be. She should accept who she is as the constant attempts to be posh are just going to ruin her life. You can already see how unhappy she is. I don’t know why she’s ashamed of being a normal girl from Watford.

Reactions: 17
Agreed! Plus the problem is that no one is buying the faux country wealth image. That’s why she’s so unhappy and is so desperately trying to change herself, her style, her bungalow all into stuff it’ll never be. She should accept who she is as the constant attempts to be posh are just going to ruin her life. You can already see how unhappy she is. I don’t know why she’s ashamed of being a normal girl from Watford.
Just to add, from what I see of people who are genuinely country wealth... a lot of their aesthetic is in their clothes being "old, worn, but THE BEST quality" as they actually do outdoor stuff and shop a bit less. All this new Channel and constant shopping just gives off a wannabe WAG vibe...

Reactions: 26
Thanks @mindlessness for setting up the new thread and to @janedoe24 for the thread title (Globy gets a mention, yay! 😂) and absolutely brilliant (and rhyming) recap! ❤❤❤
Far more entertaining than the reality of life in the sage bungalow and extensive grounds!

I'm not going to apologise for wheeling out the same old list of things we are waiting for from the boss babe and her two assistants...but I've decorated them a bit! Suspect it's going to be after Vlogmas before anything happens!

😨 Community guidelines
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse order
😷 Blood test results
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
🛌 Bedroom makeover
:poop:En suite Bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room🎥
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻New office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
:mGloby update
please keep this list up to date. Really appreciate it. LEST WE FORGET!!!🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hahahaha, I'm about to pee myself! she had a hat without a pompon on it... and it had SPIKES.

And Look.... you've found the missing lynx!

View attachment 277034
If you remove the hat and the pillow case (clutch bag) then it’s not too bad considering how old the photos are. It’s very Council estate chic meets Brian Harvey/Nappy off of N-Dubs. She looks like she smokes B&H and does speed at drum n bass raves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not surprised ‘launch day’ was a BIT of a blur, she’s pickled in Whispering Angel most of the time. Someone actually wrote ‘hard work pays off’ hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. C’monnnn it’s not hard work clicking a few buttons on the KM website and then passing it off as your own collection 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.