Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Ali, the giant Lidl shaped raised beds and the enormous bone 😲!

Apols for image but better ones wouldn't load!
Screenshot_20201022-071916.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It really baffles me how she has so many views on her videos. They’re not only boring but they’re honestly painful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just can't get over the waste - ripping out practically brand new flooring and fitted wardrobes; it's honestly disgusting. We renovated our new house last year because it hadn't been looked after for a decade and was rotten, filthy and leaking and I still felt guilty ripping it apart and creating so much waste.
I know people will say it is her money to waste but when I think of the money that she went on about spending on that room it makes my Blood boil! It just shows a girl who hasn’t a bloody clue who she is or what she wants, neither of which are good qualities. She would be wiser to save some money for the future and stop being such a diva!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know people will say it is her money to waste but when I think of the money that she went on about spending on that room it makes my Blood boil! It just shows a girl who hasn’t a bloody clue who she is or what she wants, neither of which are good qualities. She would be wiser to save some money for the future and stop being such a diva!
I guess it’s all free so it doesn’t matter to her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe they are ripping that dressing room out, so bloody wasteful and unnecessary ☹ they need to wake up and smell the coffee! And she had the cheek to go about sustainability at one point 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This is a full grown adult man sitting in the "little" tub that Lydia wants to drown wash her "baby girl" in someday never.

A baby boy can duck off with the garden hose apparently but live to see another day.

The baby boy will get his baths in this :D

1603354090493.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A comment on Ali's vlog. He's just as bad as her!
View attachment 283848
Like what, Ali? Cocaine? Ok congratulations. You and that wife of yours don't blow loads of money on cocaine. That's quite a low bar to jump over though, mate.

Even sports cars or Birkin bags would be better investments than constantly doing and re-doing these rooms in this horrid, mish-mash house.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it’s still for sale......
[/QUOTE]
I'm in the US and all I see is the scarf. Some sellers will not ship larger items internationally. I might message her and ask about the watercolour.

Reactions: 3
and when she was trying to articulate what it stood for hahaha she hasnt a clue....its a black mark on canvas Lidl...she is so out of her comfort zone trying to sound arty and educated... I am irritated with her tonight she is so up herself..🤦🏼‍♀️
and her chipped nail 😆
D132BC1E-4676-46D5-820F-01DE1AB2C26E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Does anyone know where Fleur De Force’s house is and how much it was? It’s so gorgeous, especially the kitchen - I bet Lidl is seething!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has to be the laziest influencer out there. Just took a look at her website, last blog post was 3 months ago. She's not updated the 'shop' section of the website for at least six months. Still no sign of her very important community guidelines either.

So what does she do all week?

2 x vlogs
1-2 sponsored instagram posts
possibly 1 reel

Maybe a business meeting.

But from her own admission she's always doing stuff in the house/garden.

I don't get why brands use her, I really don't. It is not just about the following numbers, surely her engagement is lower than other more hardworking influencers? She puts zero effort into her content, she never talks about anything she's doing in great detail, and makes a balls up of most things.

Where has this Boodles ad come from as well, she's never mentioned them or shown their products, so pretty sure that ad was pointless!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I couldn't care less what she spends her money on but I do care about the impact that she is having on the environment through her consumerism and promoting this lifestyle to her followers. How can she sleep at night knowing that she is having a direct and indirect effect on landfill and other environmental issues? It really does show what kind of a person she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We can see she has a problem, as her house was fine, but after seeing Josies, she has to not only re do hers but be better than Josies. I know someone like this, and she honestly is a basket case. and she treats her husband like a slave the same way lids does.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
We can see she has a problem, as her house was fine, but after seeing Josies, she has to not only re do hers but be better than Josies. I know someone like this, and she honestly is a basket case. and she treats her husband like a slave the same way lids does.
Basket Case
Green Day
Do you have the time to listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once?
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid
Or am I just stoned?

So fitting (What a throwback to my teenage years)

• Haha
  • Heart
I couldn't care less what she spends her money on but I do care about the impact that she is having on the environment through her consumerism and promoting this lifestyle to her followers. How can she sleep at night knowing that she is having a direct and indirect effect on landfill and other environmental issues? It really does show what kind of a person she really is.
It's sickening isn't it :( I've been making a conscious effort over the last year or so to consume and waste less of everything; from clothing, household things to food. It is hard, but I'm trying. It's really frustrating to see people like Lydia, who really do not care.

Reactions: 19
I love how she phrases it as Ali "FINALLY getting his dream dressing room" like what?! Didn't you say the same a year ago when he also got his dream dressing room designed?

But then Charley got a dark dressing room so Ali needed a dark dressing room.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Does anyone know where Fleur De Force’s house is and how much it was? It’s so gorgeous, especially the kitchen - I bet Lidl is seething!!
I think it is a house owned by Mike's family so they probably didn't pay anything for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.