Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never get over them paying over a million for the bungalow with this nursing home style floor plan.
We were discussing yesterday them devaluing their house with their horrid garden ideas but it dawned on me today watching Ali’s vlog how much they would have devalued their house having 2 large rooms turned into dressing rooms. It’s not really a thing in the UK to have these huge walk in wardrobes let alone having 2. It’s quite a niche market and if you don’t want the dressing rooms, imagine the cost of having to have them ripped out 😭
Lydia's dressing room was quite big before all the in-builds (in-builts?). It would've been a nice room for a child older 10yo.
But since Lydia will drown her (girl) child in the bathtub there is no need for an older child's room, I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, sales are grim... wonder if it's due to the fact that she has not put this on her wall and the couple of half assed stories have disappeared? NOT even a highlight on IG. Buried it in a Vlog and presented in a shoddy fashion? It's not even on her website~! Only Toni has promoted these properly. https://www.instagram.com/t_thornton_art/

Here's what's left of 100 qty
69 of the big ones -
77 of the med ones -
70 of the tiny pair -

If all sells they stand to make a total of: View attachment 283007

That's a ton for a bunch of small prints in standard gold cut and join frames.
My bad... she posted on the home account wall.

But then sales are even more grim considering lol. Wouldn’t you want to do a proper sales pitch in every way? Guess she likes to do the least amount possible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes changing the utility AGAIN bleeping hell shes mad. Although Im glad that hideous light in the lounge is going.
Utility??? Is this the laundry?

Just watched Alis video and see he is doing all the talking about the raised beds. Finally ;-)
I sooo love that he is saying this is for Lydia to look after, the leaves falling etc. She is soo not going to be able to stay on top of all this.
I bet she is hating those uneven looking beds, I think the black paint will be ok but they need another coat.
Ali mentioned something about levelling the ground once the green house is in, this will be interesting to see how, why or if this actually happens.
Can I just say, why in the hell isn't she out moving soil around, if I was soo into gardening to the extent she considers she is, I would be out moving soil or at least helping him level the soil or at the very least watching him and cheering him on especially if I was physically challenged as Lydiot obviously is, since she can do no manual labour.
I am loving this garden content.
Soo looking forward to him challenging her on why she isn't looking after these massive big garden beds herself.
I think thats the second thing that I hate so much about her, is her absolute laziness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 283022

And THIS is the photo she's chosen to use... LOL

View attachment 283023
Nose in the air, yet again.

Lidl is auditioning for the eye roll emoji we so desperately need on this thread. I've got a feeling she will need a new pair of eyeballs every few days! 🙄🙄🙄
Why does she use light color concealer on the sides of her nose? Doesn't dark recede and light brings it forward? AND why does she roll her eyes back when using the blending brush?

Lidl is auditioning for the eye roll emoji we so desperately need on this thread. I've got a feeling she will need a new pair of eyeballs every few days! 🙄🙄🙄
Why does she use light color concealer on the sides of her nose? Doesn't dark recede and light brings it forward? AND why does she roll her eyes back when using the blending brush?
Here’s a watercolour - it’s cheaper than the large print and it’s on eBay. This woman is hanging wallpaper.
View attachment 283096
Oh I love Vermeer's Girl with Pearl Earring. I bet Lydia doesn't know any famous works of art and who painted them. She is still getting sucked into buying 'basically' posters/or giclee. Why can't she find an actual original oil painting. I understand that art is different for everyone but she is clueless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s a watercolour - it’s cheaper than the large print and it’s on eBay. This woman is hanging wallpaper.
View attachment 283096
I can't find this on eBay. What were your search words?

View attachment 283096
Oh I love Vermeer's Girl with Pearl Earring. I bet Lydia doesn't know any famous works of art and who painted them. She is still getting sucked into buying 'basically' posters/or giclee. Why can't she find an actual original oil painting. I understand that art is different for everyone but she is clueless.

He called the soil that was delivered turf, and cannot for the life of him say tarpaulin, I cannot even begin to try to explain to you what it was he said instead of what its actually called.
I wouldn't be surprised that he had a speech problem as a kid. No shame in that but using the wrong word is a problem. Why would he think that dirt is turf??? He portrays himself as a jock/sports guy and he doesn't know that turf and dirt/soil are two totally different things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What! She’s not had it up long, thought it was the dream???
Whatever gets her cash from sponsors is 'the dream' until the next things comes along. They can also be considered a 'Game changer'. Typical Lyds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she getting rid of the lounge room light, that she loved so much and she managed to find the only one in the world in that size??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is a full grown adult man sitting in the "little" tub that Lydia wants to drown wash her "baby girl" in someday never.

A baby boy can duck off with the garden hose apparently but live to see another day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can't find this on eBay. What were your search words?

I wouldn't be surprised that he had a speech problem as a kid. No shame in that but using the wrong word is a problem. Why would he think that dirt is turf??? He portrays himself as a jock/sports guy and he doesn't know that turf and dirt/soil are two totally different things.
Girl With A Pearl Earring watercolour painting study. The seller is oldeworldefashion1

Reactions: 5
Could be me but in the intro waffling on about the decaf coffee at about 1.15 did he say "raised vegebelbedges"

• Haha
Just sit there and look pretty Ali. We don't need you hurting yourself by using your brain cells ...
(Meow Namima meow)
Ali just asked What’s happening in Africa? Errrrrr......have you got a second?

Thank you. Looks like someone purchased it because the seller only has one item (Pucci scarf) for sale. Bummer
I think it’s still for sale......

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hello All, 🤗
Been away for sometimes and hasn’t been reading/catching up much from tattle.
Didn’t watch her video too and realised all this ⬇ not sure has anyone notice or mention but this is awful 🤢
F2708200-CB9B-4B72-A3BF-DCD845187431.jpeg
40AA0EEC-E672-4022-884D-8F278DF5258A.jpeg
91A3F523-675B-4AFB-8818-D7B6EA7B57C7.jpeg
048249A4-DE7E-44FA-B131-16197EC74926.jpeg

She admits that she’s using her own husband as a “Guinea Pig” first (Look at her proud face) I guess being a “true wife” won’t act and behave this way and treat their own husband like this!
C7EDD5C9-7961-485E-85A9-EF5DB0ED603E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.