Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she can even reach the middle of those beds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe he is slaving away at this and that wife of his is absolutely no where to help. This is 100% HER PROJECT. And he thinks she will magically start putting in the work after they are all built? What on earth did Ali do to deserve such a dreadful marriage?

I hope he’s got a ladder nearby, if he falls in the graves he’ll never get out with his little legs 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't normally find Ali funny but he had me rolling when he said it would be Lydia's job to clear the leaves out of the beds 😂 😂
She could dry them ( in her imaginary greenhouse) and then stick them in her journal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This whole ‘gardening’ shitshow is going to be HILARIOUS!!! Bring it on!! Thank you SO much, Lidl and Aldi. You might not think of yourselves as comedians but my gosh, you are!! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots finally declining

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Tried to watch Ali’s vlog but I just can’t do it. He is so so dense.

“the raised vegetable bedges”....😂

and they both use the word simplistic when they mean simple. But it’s about right for them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I just can't get over the waste - ripping out practically brand new flooring and fitted wardrobes; it's honestly disgusting. We renovated our new house last year because it hadn't been looked after for a decade and was rotten, filthy and leaking and I still felt guilty ripping it apart and creating so much waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just can't get over the waste - ripping out practically brand new flooring and fitted wardrobes; it's honestly disgusting. We renovated our new house last year because it hadn't been looked after for a decade and was rotten, filthy and leaking and I still felt guilty ripping it apart and creating so much waste.
It will be a freebie or heavily discount. Possibly an 'apology' from Heritage.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I probably will on her next vlog. 😂 I find it quite cathartic actually during the pandemic. I just couldn't cope with how self-absorbed and well, just idiotic, she is in wanting to re-decorate the entire bungalow in sage green, then sending the designer's plans back with a tit load of amendments. We've just put a deposit on a new build as we wanted to upgrade now we've had promotions and stamp duty has been reduced. I've started looking at home decor, surprisingly not any of Lydia's recommendations 😂; I can't imagine going to the time and expense of completing a room, to then completely hating it and wanting to re-do it again. Who actually even does this? 🤪 It can't surely just be for content, but if so what a conceited empty existence.
Brilliant - cant wait to read next one :love:

Reactions: 8
I hope he’s got a ladder nearby, if he falls in the graves he’ll never get out with his little legs 🤭
I've been browsing...never actually seen these famous beds that you girls were discussing.

I am in utter shock. This is what the Lydiot of the Manor decided on to build her starter garden? She's taking the p**** right? And of course poor Ali Baba has to do the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been browsing...never actually seen these famous beds that you girls were discussing.

I am in utter shock. This is what the Lydiot of the Manor decided on to build her starter garden? She's taking the p**** right? And of course poor Ali Baba has to do the work.
Oh god I'm tired I thought Lynch was a skyscape with dark clouds.

That will be Vermeer Lidia not veneers.
Or in Ali's words "Verms".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lidl is auditioning for the eye roll emoji we so desperately need on this thread. I've got a feeling she will need a new pair of eyeballs every few days! 🙄🙄🙄
I shudder to think what she was paid to paint concealer on her face, sort of blend and leave bright unmatching patches? I mean... any 12 yr old does this. How is this recommending or showing any expertise? LAZY

1603318048999.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The house floor plan was skipped past quickly when showing designs, so here it is if anyone is interested.
I will never get over them paying over a million for the bungalow with this nursing home style floor plan.
We were discussing yesterday them devaluing their house with their horrid garden ideas but it dawned on me today watching Ali’s vlog how much they would have devalued their house having 2 large rooms turned into dressing rooms. It’s not really a thing in the UK to have these huge walk in wardrobes let alone having 2. It’s quite a niche market and if you don’t want the dressing rooms, imagine the cost of having to have them ripped out 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well the raised beds are virtually barracks anyway so they could easily be restyled’ into extra bedrooms. That would be weeks of extra content.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lydia Millen #43 Game changing tit streak contour, fast fashion KM Boohoo haute couture, too bad Globy is buried like manure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.