Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she isn't making a fuss about her 900k on insta. Especially even as a way to rub it in to ITF who she beat to the punch. I honestly think she's being cautious as we are all reporting her fake followers and discussing it on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't find this weird at all. Whenever me and my best friend go on trips we always book one room and it is usually a double, not twin room. And we are almost 30 too haha. I wouldn't do that with just anyone, but with her I have no problem. I guess it depends on what kind of person you are.
Me too, with my best friends and especially on hen parties. It does keep costs down, but it's way more fun when getting ready etc. I did find it bizarre when that one time Lydia and Cawwee rang down to the concierge to complain that they had two single beds instead a double. I understand them preferring a double, but to actually demand to be changed rooms when it was likely a free press trip. Lydia lisped she hadn't slept in a single bed since she was a child and wasn't going to do so now. What an entitled idiot of a moo-moo. 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Me too, with my best friends and especially on hen parties. It does keep costs down, but it's way more fun when getting ready etc. I did find it bizarre when that one time Lydia and Cawwee rang down to the concierge to complain that they had two single beds instead a double. Lydia lisped she hadn't slept in a single bed since she was a child and wasn't going to do so now. What an entitled idiot of a moo-moo. 😂
I wonder if she had a queen size bed when she was homeless 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You hit the nail on the head.

View attachment 275205
For a couple who don’t like to take baths.... it’s all about the ASSthetic. Just like the greenhouse.

She doesn’t need to gut the beautiful bathroom to simply upgrade the vanity and ADD A DOOR. Done

She’s been talking about this vanity and bathroom from day one but hasn’t done a thing. I guess the begging isn’t working. And we all know she isn’t going to pay for it.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
20201014_142518.jpg

20201014_142548.jpg

She could start by putting her 6 bottles of Function of Beauty in the shower.. Or has she stopped using that as well?

I believe the preferred term for this phenomenon is called "goo hoarder", and the recommended treatment isn't a bathroom remodel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't mind sharing a room with a friend on a short trip but would prefer 2 single beds, a double is for a couple obviously. These two are very shady

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another lunch break well spent reporting Lydia’s fake followers. I’m still staggered by how many she has. Anyone know how long it takes Instagram to delete the bots? (Or indeed if they even do it)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I spy a LOT of wreaths in the “archive”. What’s wrong with the PampASS grass one someone gave her last year?! The one with the feathers that was the wreath of dreams. Hang it up and shut the F up. She has soooooo many wreaths and to complain about needing a new FREE one during a pandemic. 🤨
5902B97A-31B3-4735-BBAB-C7F93ADA11CF.jpeg
93A02B05-45D0-474C-985D-B8FA95BD9617.png
5E90BA3B-A75F-4C37-A33D-AF5B13A61C3D.png
B248BDC4-4E01-49F3-B54E-57DE77671837.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Thread name suggestion:

Lydia Millen #42 Finally got the hair of her ‘dreams’, what a shame it’s fried to smithereens

• Haha
Reactions: 35
While going down memory lane with the wreaths something caught my eye. The paintings from 2 dining rooms ago. The ones her future collaborator Toni were so proud of bespoke paintings. Are up in the loft with the rest of the blue phase. Wonder if Toni knows that?

Few fun screenshots from Toni page. (ADVENTURE BRAIDS!!!) . As a designer in a family of artists I’m sure this Toni is thrilled for the exposure and future sales.... until... Lydia is going to make it sound like this Artists works are her own and take all the credit... 3,2,1

EA96844A-139C-4714-BB04-AF9F29C9588E.jpeg
91617D38-857C-4512-97DE-CEE26B0DB68A.jpeg
DB8399D0-FDE5-4A2D-8926-FF0192D17627.jpeg
ACF56431-FC34-4D6B-AD1F-B7D4594AFBE1.jpeg
E28138A6-E8CA-4E7A-B50B-A8DEEBF066B8.png
23F89DDB-E636-44F7-8FFA-8C448B30C8E7.png
22FE7EE1-CC48-4E4F-8771-8836604FC5BE.png
A1273F80-FD10-4996-B56D-2EE24BF1B899.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread name suggestion:

Lydia Millen #42 Globy-gate is over, so forget about that, instead shop my edit full of overpriced tatt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I spy a LOT of wreaths in the “archive”. What’s wrong with the PampASS grass one someone gave her last year?! The one with the feathers that was the wreath of dreams. Hang it up and shut the F up. She has soooooo many wreaths and to complain about needing a new FREE one during a pandemic. 🤨
View attachment 275421View attachment 275422View attachment 275423View attachment 275424
It looks just like a French cemetery up their. One thing the French don’t do well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 275399
View attachment 275400

She could start by putting her 6 bottles of Function of Beauty in the shower.. Or has she stopped using that as well?

I believe the preferred term for this phenomenon is called "goo hoarder", and the recommended treatment isn't a bathroom remodel.
Another example of her stupidity! You really shouldn’t keep your products in the bathroom because of the constant temperature changes and steam when you shower. You really should only have your in shower products, cleanser/s, dental products and soap. Everything else just spoils a lot quicker, especially oils.
She also should probably look at the amount of crap she has in general. She has enough draw/cupboard space below the sink and a good general rule to follow is that you shouldn’t outgrow your space and if you do, you need to either get rid of something you are not using, don’t buy more stuff or she could just turn down some PR products, very effective but she won’t do it!
I often wonder how much expired stuff these influencers have lurking in their drawers and then put it on their face.

Who are the twats out there buying these stools because they were inspired by Lydia 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Another example of her stupidity! You really shouldn’t keep your products in the bathroom because of the constant temperature changes and steam when you shower. You really should only have your in shower products, cleanser/s, dental products and soap. Everything else just spoils a lot quicker, especially oils.
She also should probably look at the amount of crap she has in general. She has enough draw/cupboard space below the sink and a good general rule to follow is that you shouldn’t outgrow your space and if you do, you need to either get rid of something you are not using, don’t buy more stuff or she could just turn down some PR products, very effective but she won’t do it!
I often wonder how much expired stuff these influencers have lurking in their drawers and then put it on their face.

Who are the twats out there buying these stools because they were inspired by Lydia 🤦‍♀️
Just people with BAD taste....obviously there are 900K of them at this point of time :ROFLMAO: ( I've included the BOTs for her too LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.