Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fashion influencer, really?!!!!
The dress is just nasty, but I do believe you can style anything up. If I had to wear this, if the fate of the free world depended upon it, I would roll the sleeves up so they hit just under the elbow, remove the tights, wear high heeled pumps in a contrasting colour like pink or yellow (thinking my Balenciaga knife pumps), and wear my hair in a high sleek pony.

Lydia, just employ me already. 🙋🏼‍♀️ I could be your legal advisor, stylist, ghost writer...I stop at paid friend though. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The dress is just nasty, but I do believe you can style anything up. If I had to wear this, if the fate of the free world depended upon it, I would roll the sleeves up so they hit just under the elbow, remove the tights, wear high heeled pumps in a contrasting colour like pink or yellow (thinking my Balenciaga knife pumps), and wear my hair in a high sleek pony.

Lydia, just employ me already. 🙋🏼‍♀️ I could be your legal advisor, stylist, ghost writer...I stop at paid friend though. 😂
You would hate working for her, but would have so much to tell!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks just like a granny night dress, with special compression stockings!

Doesn’t the super « mila « washing machine do it itself!!
I mean I'm happy she doesn't pronounce it like the word "mile". The one time she thought it was from the Italian word for honey.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The nasty dress doesn’t offend me as much as wearing an apron - a nice one at that - to serve porridge/risotto hybrid from a Thermomix - a Thermomix I ask you! Playing Chef dress up - comparing herself to the four course Chef Hat Home or whatever his name is. Spare me. In a bad mood now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Miscanthus Can you please chime in on what Ali is doing with these raised beds? They are trying to level them rather than level the whole ground... but the ones on the right are going to end up being like 4'high... is that really the "right way"? (I ask knowing the answer is likely NO) lol

And CLEARLY the ones on the right are way too far over... "moved" log or not... it's so funny and obvious. geez
I thought the same....way too high on the right by comparison....they should just have dug open beds if they weren’t going to level the whole area first. How are they going to level and cement the greenhouse area? Twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The nasty dress doesn’t offend me as much as wearing an apron - a nice one at that - to serve porridge/risotto hybrid from a Thermomix - a Thermomix I ask you! Playing Chef dress up - comparing herself to the four course Chef Hat Home or whatever his name is. Spare me. In a bad mood now.
that ‘risotto’ 🤣 when it fell off the spoon on to the bowl with a resounding “thud” and stayed clumped together in the shape of the spoon, I honestly could have been sick 🤢🤣 who does she think she’s kidding??? 🤣 it was the most unappetising thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Mrs Doubtfire wore it better 🤭
Ah that's brilliant 😂 😂

that ‘risotto’ 🤣 when it fell off the spoon on to the bowl with a resounding “thud” and stayed clumped together in the shape of the spoon, I honestly could have been sick 🤢🤣 who does she think she’s kidding??? 🤣 it was the most unappetising thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on 🙈🤣
I can't believe they ate it 😂 I would have binned it and did something else

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Poor little aldi twist is being served brutal by matron millen In her pinafore, I believe he was more likely dreaming about hot sausages, will not define what kind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello 👋🏻 Been reading for a while never commented, I was always wondering if other people felt the same watching some poeple. Was hard to understand how some people can not adapt to the current situation and evolve with their audience 🤔 still confused thats why I keep watching for a miracle i guess haha. Watching Ali's vlog it makes me laugh to think he kind of shades her. The risotto looks "lovely"
"Very beige" and that she looks bloated when lying in bed 😝.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@Miscanthus Can you please chime in on what Ali is doing with these raised beds? They are trying to level them rather than level the whole ground... but the ones on the right are going to end up being like 4'high... is that really the "right way"? (I ask knowing the answer is likely NO) lol

And CLEARLY the ones on the right are way too far over... "moved" log or not... it's so funny and obvious. geez
I just looked at Ali's vlog....Lidl is a 'spectator '....what a surprise!
I don't think I have the words for what he's trying to do!!! I think the problem is that they are confusing two ideas....a kitchen garden and the gardens of Versailles!
On a slope the usual way is to bury the bed at one end, not try to lift it higher at the other end!!! But this isn't an ordinary kitchen garden is it?
Seriously, if they want to go for the assthetic 🤣 (it's all for the 'gram) then of course they should have levelled the site first. They should have built the base for the greenhouse at the same time, as it is presumably all designed to line up.
As it is they are dealing with a site that slopes across and lengthwise and they want everything perfectly spaced and at the same height! Good luck with that one!
The next thing will be bringing in 15-20 bulk bags of soil and then wondering how to get the greenhouse in, and then trying to run water and electrics down there....the job is all in the wrong order. Not how I would have done it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lumi couldn't figure out where she was meant to go to the toilet :unsure: mhmm surely that is her owners job to teach her where to go. Pets don't come home with you and automatically know what they are meant to do. They are so irresponsible! How can she complain they just had to live with the fact that Lumi messed everywhere! It's her responsibility to train the cat!

It's also Ali's fault that they have to level the beds :rolleyes: apparently HE wanted the higher beds but MADAME wanted the lower ones. I'll hazard a guess and say I reckon Ali would have preferred no beds especially since he's the poor fucker doing all the dirty work. Whilst Lady Lydia barks commands and snorts out her little digs all whilst loitering around in her Chloe boots and not lifting a bony bone idle finger!
I've had four pedigree cats and they never did their business anywhere other than the litter tray.
Cars are innately clean and pedigree kittens from a reputable breeder are already using a litter tray (usually a covered tray) when you get them, which is at least three months old. They just need pointing in the right direction! Cats mess elsewhere if they are ill or stressed.

On the raised beds, further to my other comments, Lidl is a prize witch.
There is no need to have them at all! The usual reason is because they don't require digging and their height makes them easier to tend. These two are young and could have had beds in the ground with wooden or metal edging to neaten them.

I have a question regarding the greenhouse. Will it fit and will it be ok with that huge tree over hanging it? I wouldn't put it past them to cut the tree down in order to make room for the greenhouse and they have the tree surgeons in today. :unsure:
I can't answer the 'will it fit' question because I don't know what they ordered but assume it was all measured up! It's not a good idea to have anything shading a greenhouse or overhanging it.....🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.