Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Fluffypancakes hahah right?! The thud! A $1400 appliance that she said in her vlog MAKES it wrong because the contraption always leaves too much water.... um woman. Ever thought of putting in LESS water? How she can blame the thermomix for that nastyness... and again... not even one other thing with it.

I DO love how Ali shows the WORST of her and never cuts it out. It makes for much better vlogs~

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've had four pedigree cats and they never did their business anywhere other than the litter tray.
Cars are innately clean and pedigree kittens from a reputable breeder are already using a litter tray (usually a covered tray) when you get them, which is at least three months old. They just need pointing in the right direction! Cats mess elsewhere if they are ill or stressed.

On the raised beds, further to my other comments, Lidl is a prize witch.
There is no need to have them at all! The usual reason is because they don't require digging and their height makes them easier to tend. These two are young and could have had beds in the ground with wooden or metal edging to neaten them.

I can't answer the 'will it fit' question because I don't know what they ordered but assume it was all measured up! It's not a good idea to have anything shading a greenhouse or overhanging it.....🙄
Dumb and dumber will have got it all wrong as usual!! Don’t forget they live in the upside down dumbgalow.

hahah right?! The thud! A $1400 appliance that she said in her vlog MAKES it wrong because the contraption always leaves too much water.... um woman. Ever thought of putting in LESS water? How she can blame the thermomix for that nastyness... and again... not even one other thing with it. good grief
Thermomix will love that. She is probably not using the correct rice, or doesn’t know the difference between ml and cl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that ‘risotto’ 🤣 when it fell off the spoon on to the bowl with a resounding “thud” and stayed clumped together in the shape of the spoon, I honestly could have been sick 🤢🤣 who does she think she’s kidding??? 🤣 it was the most unappetising thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on 🙈🤣
I was impressed when she made risotto as I love it and always think its the test of a good chef! Then I saw it! 😂😂😂
I went to a risotto restaurant in New York a few years ago. Heaven! It was not far from the 'Friends' apartment!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree with this person... I don't get the point of the reel. She's throwing away the product and then poof she's in an evening gown and it's back on the stool... and it's somehow an ad for the product? Gurl bye

You couldn't get more stupid than that! Why not have someone throw the bottles to you, throwing them makes it look like you're getting rid of the product 'cos it's tit! Standard Lydia!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've had four pedigree cats and they never did their business anywhere other than the litter tray.
Cars are innately clean and pedigree kittens from a reputable breeder are already using a litter tray (usually a covered tray) when you get them, which is at least three months old. They just need pointing in the right direction! Cats mess elsewhere if they are ill or stressed.
Exactly but she is saying how they had to wrap their cushions on the couch in plastic and then put the covers on top to make them waterproof as it was a constant issue. I've never come across a cat that made mess in the house, only when they are ill or stressed.

• Sad
  • Heart
I just looked at Ali's vlog....Lidl is a 'spectator '....what a surprise!
I don't think I have the words for what he's trying to do!!! I think the problem is that they are confusing two ideas....a kitchen garden and the gardens of Versailles!
On a slope the usual way is to bury the bed at one end, not try to lift it higher at the other end!!! But this isn't an ordinary kitchen garden is it?
Seriously, if they want to go for the assthetic 🤣 (it's all for the 'gram) then of course they should have levelled the site first. They should have built the base for the greenhouse at the same time, as it is presumably all designed to line up.
As it is they are dealing with a site that slopes across and lengthwise and they want everything perfectly spaced and at the same height! Good luck with that one!
The next thing will be bringing in 15-20 bulk bags of soil and then wondering how to get the greenhouse in, and then trying to run water and electrics down there....the job is all in the wrong order. Not how I would have done it!
yeh I was thinking why don’t they just bury one edge of the beds. They just need a spirt level and to keep digging the soil out from underneath.

all sounds like a lot of hard work to me eitherway. And this is only the beginning!!! 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
yeh I was thinking why don’t they just bury one edge of the beds. They just need a spirt level and to keep digging the soil out from underneath.

all sounds like a lot of hard work to me eitherway. And this is only the beginning!!! 😈
You know that SAGE bag she's never worn could have more than paid for leveling these things out and doing it right. Honestly Ali needs to put his foot down since he's doing all the work. And like @Miscanthus said... they need to put in the green house first and then the beds but OH NO she has to PLANT SEEDS NOW SO THEY WILL DIE DURING WINTER

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched Ali's video, not too bad as it was only 27 minutes, I can't manage more than that. It was like a Lydia roasting session ROFL Plus he also said at the start that the chef at home is a company organised by a relative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know that SAGE bag she's never worn could have more than paid for leveling these things out and doing it right. Honestly Ali needs to put his foot down since he's doing all the work. And like @Miscanthus said... they need to put in the green house first and then the beds but OH NO she has to PLANT SEEDS NOW SO THEY WILL DIE DURING WINTER
The workmen will be happy to juggle their building supplies around the bleeping crooked "raised" beds.
They should've built the green house first (and level the needed area) and if the weather is ok enough do the beds. Then she could've seeded them in spring. Like a normal moo moo with functioning neuron connections. Did they impregnate them in the meantime? Lydia, next time you throw money out the window please tell beforehand, so I can wait downstairs to catch it up

1602715540405.png

This still would beg the questions:

- why the need for six massive raised bed (are they really raised at this point, when they have to be half dug in) they don't eat veg (and btw they won't come out like you buy them in-store, they will have pests and maggots)
- why a glass house when she is afraid of spideys, buggles, wormies, and every long leg on Earth
- why both when she doesn't bend one of her fingers anyway

Disclaimer: All these questions are hypothetical, we all know WHY. Because she is totally bananas in the head. And Ali and Carrie are spineless, enabling wash cloths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
oh shush! Don't spoil the fun!! Lets see her plant her veg in the Winter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Despina on today’s reel 🙄. But notice not saying anything about the hair! 🙊

17C39018-2F23-4408-8B4E-1ABC2F8D24C2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 275711

Will the real Lydia Millen please stand up!
The real Lydia Shady

It looks just like a granny night dress, with special compression stockings!
That outfit is gawd awful.

Mrs Doubtfire wore it better 🤭
Mrs Doubtfire 1
Lydia Fashion Influencer, a big fat ZERO

Anyone viewed his ad for Tods Loafers , he's wearing trouser too short for his teeny tiny legs 😂
He likes to wear his trousers short and tight at the ankle. Pretty soon he will start wearing the waist hiked up to his armpits. He had that blue blazer with the gold buttons, on the other day in his reel. It looked oversized so he didn't get it altered. Probably harder too sell on Man Depop if it is in a short size.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree with this person... I don't get the point of the reel. She's throwing away the product and then poof she's in an evening gown and it's back on the stool... and it's somehow an ad for the product? Gurl bye
Oh! I thought she was throwing away rubbish products so the reel is actually really daft!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For what is that cute little Aussie (green) symbol on your mobile screen? I hope nothing bad. Last time I asked someone something AUS specific it was "what means budgie smuggler" -_- and i love budgies (the BIRDS!)
It is the Covid Safe app for Australia. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.