Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this may just be me. Why in heavens name do 2 grown women insist on sharing a bed. I just don't get it. Perhaps on a promotional trip it might be justified, although why not ask for a room with 2 beds, easily done
To organise a weekend away and only book I room, why? They can't be that close can they?
Not as lux as she claims to be when she is tight as a duck's ass on ocassions she has to fork out money herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think this may just be me. Why in heavens name do 2 grown women insist on sharing a bed. I just don't get it. Perhaps on a promotional trip it might be justified, although why not ask for a room with 2 beds, easily done
To organise a weekend away and only book I room, why? They can't be that close can they?
I've always wondered this too. I remember Lydia talking about this 'habit' (?) at least a year ago, when she said that they often get 2 rooms booked when Carrie's allowed to come on PR trips, but they always end up sharing the bed (and the other room is going to waste). I find it incredibly odd. I don't think I've shared a bed with someone other than my partner since I was 20, when I had to couch surf for a little while.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just had a thought.... maybe I am thinking way over the top here but hear me out. This whole fake followers thing is really annoying me.....people start petitions all the time for it it to be addressed in parliament don't they, so, I was wondering if it would be possible for us to start one where influencers need to back up their following as genuine? Maybe somehow get Instagram to be more involved with finding out how genuine these said "followers" are. Maybe getting them to add a potential fake account button instead of just spam or inappropriate ? Will this actually be a thing that can really?

I am so frustrated at these people who portray to be more popular than they actually are. It's really deceiving to us as consumers and companies who work with these people. Unless companies actually don't care? As I know it's been discussed before where if it gets them a sale, then what do they actually care if the inufluencer has a genuine follow or not?

Rude biatch! I read it as if shes saying it while sighing.
Screenshot_20201014-120354_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On one trip Carrie had her own room but slept in Lydia's bed anyway. Lydia also doesn't like to do trips on her own. Carrie is her security blanket.

Lydia could never produce any content like Tamara's, she's not that interested in Fashion, has no interest or respect for designers, or for cultivating relationships with brands, that's why none of the big companies/designers are interested in her.
She could've had it all, but she was too unprofessional when she got the chance.

I just had a thought.... maybe I am thinking way over the top here but hear me out. This whole fake followers thing is really annoying me.....people start petitions all the time for it it to be addressed in parliament don't they, so, I was wondering if it would be possible for us to start one where influencers need to back up their following as genuine? Maybe somehow get Instagram to be more involved with finding out how genuine these said "followers" are. Maybe getting them to add a potential fake account button instead of just spam or inappropriate ? Will this actually be a thing that can really?

I am so frustrated at these people who portray to be more popular than they actually are. It's really deceiving to us as consumers and companies who work with these people. Unless companies actually don't care? As I know it's been discussed before where if it gets them a sale, then what do they actually care if the inufluencer has a genuine follow or not?

Rude biatch! I read it as if shes saying it while sighing. View attachment 275237
Your best bet would also be to get the companies hiring them into the cause. Because they rely on the follower no. as well, so they have an interest in transparency (not of themselves of course 🤪)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Aka Maison de Fleurs look at this and gift me a new wreath please. She knows full well they have the similar ones in this year, they’re just 250 quid 😂
I would like a new one, but complains about the bad quality of the old one. As usual, biting the hand that feeds her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Aka Maison de Fleurs look at this and gift me a new wreath please. She knows full well they have the similar ones in this year, they’re just 250 quid 😂
Didn’t someone on here call her a fun sponge first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't she say in a few vlogs ago that she had to go through her collection of wreaths and pick one? I am sure she talked about that. So why is she BEGGING for one. Beggy moo moo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't find this weird at all. Whenever me and my best friend go on trips we always book one room and it is usually a double, not twin room. And we are almost 30 too haha. I wouldn't do that with just anyone, but with her I have no problem. I guess it depends on what kind of person you are.

She seems to copying theroseandwood or something like that on instagram, with her latest copper bath inspo. She had even copied her "powder" room idea from there

• Wow
  • Sick
Screenshot_20201014-104940_Firefox.jpg

Finally Apple are catching up to Lydia - clearly she's such a trendsetter they've decided to make a sage green iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 275314

Finally Apple are catching up to Lydia - clearly she's such a trendsetter they've decided to make a sage green iPhone
But where is the autumnal lilac phone?

So, folks, I gave in and watch now my first Tamara video (her latest one). I am that desperate for inspiring fashion content. I follow a few smaller creators with a nice sense of style but I tend to jump just from one outfit to another because they are waffling 10 min around for one outfit and repeat themselves 20-times.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's funny how she brags to one of her minion's question with a response that her ensuite is VERY BIG but when you looks at the designer's moodboard, the 'his' and 'hers' sinks are squeezed onto one tiny vanity unit that is more suitable for ONE sink. If she really has a VERY BIG ensuite, the design of the vanity unit will be lined against the entire wall of the ensuite with ample space between the sinks. Obviously, she has not been to the VERY BIG ensuites of houses in the real Buckinghamshire. Her ensuite size is the equivalent of a storeroom when compared to Fashion Mumblr's :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cawwie “You know you’re are somewhere quite middle class 🙄when they’re like ‘what’s his name?’ Bollinger ‘Ohhhhhh’ 😏

She thinks she’s shading them for being middle class or whatever her point is.... but their reaction is them seeing her for the snobby shallow nitwit that she is. And the fact that she left that in during edit, on top of the other shaming of restaurants, the city of Brighton and more, shows her fangs 👹as well as Lydia’s.

Poor doggy. He deserves better. He’s soooo cute!

View attachment 274297
What a couple of tit humans. People with real class, never make others feel second-rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.