Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent awhile last night working through her insta followers reporting them as spam accounts. Next time I'm mindlessly watching netflix or youtube I'll scroll as far back as insta lets me and report some of the older ones.

She's been buying for years. Huge differences between her main insta, her home insta and her plastic tan insta.

On social blade Tamara is down 15% in video views this last month but Lydia is down a whopping 25%.

I also just had a look and noticed that all she's really done is a vlog...?

No comparisons of Dior bag sizes, no information/educational about what fits in her bags, no updates on bag collections, no styling videos or lookbooks, no recipes/workout/health, no recent hair/beauty GRWM/showing products.

Literally just a couple of random hauls, and a whole heap of vlogs. And I've only been hate watching those, seeing if she'll do something exciting.

She has so much makeup, so many hair styling tools, so many clothes and bags. She could be making heaps of legit content. But instead fluffed around with tik toks to seem hip and cool and made quick insta ads instead of developing lasting youtube videos and maintaining a blog.

She could have even done what Julia does and made a section for daily looks. She's out and about enough. But nope, that would be too much effort. https://juliaberolzheimer.com/daily-looks-archive/

Lazy hauls, lazy vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She told once she is dyslexic. But I don't know if it gluten-intolerant dyslexic or actual dyslexic. Because I think her writing is not that off for being dyslexic and neither are her reading skills. But I guess dyslexia is probably a spectrum, and she could've a milder form of it??
My husband is dyslexic and he's a university lecturer with a PhD. You would never guess though. But then again he puts in a lot of effort to make sure it doesn't negatively impact his work, which we obviously can't say for Lydia.

Not that I necessarily believe her, though. She does lie about pretty much everything else, so what's one more thing to add to the list 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cawwie “You know you’re are somewhere quite middle class 🙄when they’re like ‘what’s his name?’ Bollinger ‘Ohhhhhh’ 😏

She thinks she’s shading them for being middle class or whatever her point is.... but their reaction is them seeing her for the snobby shallow nitwit that she is. And the fact that she left that in during edit, on top of the other shaming of restaurants, the city of Brighton and more, shows her fangs 👹as well as Lydia’s.

Poor doggy. He deserves better. He’s soooo cute!

View attachment 274297
Exactly. She seems to think it's classy to name your pet after a champagne house but it's about as trashy as calling your dog Sourz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My husband is dyslexic and he's a university lecturer with a PhD. You would never guess though. But then again he puts in a lot of effort to make sure it doesn't negatively impact his work, which we obviously can't say for Lydia.

Not that I necessarily believe her, though. She does lie about pretty much everything else, so what's one more thing to add to the list 🙄
Lydia lies about everything. I doubt she is dyslexic. Even if she is, her laziness and willful ignorance far outweigh any actual challenges she might have via dyslexia.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just finished watching Tamara Paris Fashion week vlog. It’s a feast for the eyes. Fashion. Shoes. Tiaras. Hermès luncheon. Dior. Louis Vuitton. And DIOR ARCHIVES I mean.... this is really what I love to watch. Escapism. And wow, she says thank you to her viewers for all of the support at the end.

Whatever Lydia is doing is not interesting and really not aspirational whatsoever. Her Cawwie vlogs are really bad and the two of them need to get an outside person to edit those blogs. Actually it’s downright arrogant, unprofessional and manic and I WAS a fan. No more.

I found them both through bag collection videos. Prob wouldn’t mind if Lydia didn’t do the haute couture but the way she’s just turned not a rotten person who plays victim and is toxic isn’t fun anymore. And to talk down to her viewers and sneer at them when she came from a regular life... also... and they pay her bills... it’s gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If you mention “match point” in your caption, why are you leaping towards a basketball hoop?
I thought the same thing. Clueless.

Just out of interest, has anyone got any idea how much someone like Lydia is earning? For her to have Carrie and Dee on her books?! Surely they would want a decent wage, Carrie is in her 30s, sounds like she has a mortgage. Intrigues me, probably a sickening amount!
Don't forget her naked PR guy and the company she hired to develop her brand, or her accountant, and her attorney. It takes a village to care for the village idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I give Ali a hard time, but he always tries hard with his content, and its that effort that I can respect. I can't lie, he's actually been impressing me of late. This is the kind of content Lydia could easily be doing every season change. Commenting on the durabilty, if things wash well, how her shoes have handled the weather, and how her bags are wearing.

He even does the whole "sustainable" comments but it comes across as genuine and not pompous or greenwashing.

She could then do that with her makeup drawers or her bathroom as well... but nope...

Reactions: 23
Ali is a bit dim, super dim, but I think he would thrive on youtube/insta without Lydia. He just doesn't know it. Im sure away from Lydia he would go out more, see friends, learn more skills ans have more content and can do it 'for himself, by himself'. BUT I'm sure the lazy tit smearer drums it into him that without her he is nothing and wouldn't have the bungalow and the hire cars. Its a perfect time for Ali to break away and cultivate his own audience and channel if he was smart, use Lidl for the jump start then escape to better days.

Cawwie is just tit and maybe can't get better elsewhere, like I think she has minimal work with Lidl and more hanging out so easy money. She's just milking Lidl's narcissm and desperation for a friend.

Did anyone see this reply to a comment? So snappy and snarky! ‘It can can what ever you want because I’m not bothered’ no, actually it can’t be anything you want, that’s not how language works! The person asking, who’s first language isn’t English got it right over the English ‘writer’ of blog posts. I really don’t like grammar police but, Lydia lacks the very basics! Please can someone teach her when to use commas too? View attachment 274833 Surely someone in her ‘team’ could offer a basic class or proof read things! Some fanatic also attacked this poor woman who asked very politely and explained her reasons!
She's thick as f*** and I hope that girl doesnt watch her again. When will her lemons wake up to see what a horrible person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ali is a bit dim, super dim, but I think he would thrive on youtube/insta without Lydia. He just doesn't know it. Im sure away from Lydia he would go out more, see friends, learn more skills ans have more content and can do it 'for himself, by himself'. BUT I'm sure the lazy tit smearer drums it into him that without her he is nothing and wouldn't have the bungalow and the hire cars. Its a perfect time for Ali to break away and cultivate his own audience and channel if he was smart, use Lidl for the jump start then escape to better days.

Cawwie is just tit and maybe can't get better elsewhere, like I think she has minimal work with Lidl and more hanging out so easy money. She's just milking Lidl's narcissm and desperation for a friend.
What I find odd with him is that he only uploads once a week but yet he is always busy when we see him in Lydia’s vlogs. They both said he gave up being an electrician in order to pursue influencing full time but really I think he gave it up for that reason but Lydia had him give it up so she could make him her little house elf. She does nothing all day and still produces absolute garbage content. Where as Ali is off being cinderAli, putting together Madame’s latest project and taking the cat to the vet and he still manages to dedicate a lot of time to influencing and being creative. I know they say opposites attract but I don’t think I’ve ever come across a couple where one is super motivated and work orientated and the other is a lazy, horizontal cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lydia and Carrie are toxic together. They really bring out the worst in each other. When you see how horrid they are as a pair one can only imagine what went down with hairgate.

They try hard to outdo each other’s obnoxiousness. It’s very cringe!

There’s also a mean streak towards each other that I don’t get. Frenemies come to mind. I think Lydia would have a hard time cultivating real friendships though. A true friend would gently tell you if you’re wrong. They’d advise you when you’re heading towards a big mistake. Lydia wouldn’t appreciate that. With Carrie she can be mean as a viper under the guise they are mates and it’s cutesy banter. I don’t think they really like each other that much.

Then again maybe Lydia is in love with Carrie and she’s like the little boys in primary school who pull your pigtails because they can’t communicate their feelings 🤪
She's always giddy around Carrie and bitchy with Ali. It's quite obvious who she's attracted to. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just out of interest, has anyone got any idea how much someone like Lydia is earning? For her to have Carrie and Dee on her books?! Surely they would want a decent wage, Carrie is in her 30s, sounds like she has a mortgage. Intrigues me, probably a sickening amount!
I spent awhile last night working through her insta followers reporting them as spam accounts. Next time I'm mindlessly watching netflix or youtube I'll scroll as far back as insta lets me and report some of the older ones.

She's been buying for years. Huge differences between her main insta, her home insta and her plastic tan insta.

On social blade Tamara is down 15% in video views this last month but Lydia is down a whopping 25%.

I also just had a look and noticed that all she's really done is a vlog...?

No comparisons of Dior bag sizes, no information/educational about what fits in her bags, no updates on bag collections, no styling videos or lookbooks, no recipes/workout/health, no recent hair/beauty GRWM/showing products.

Literally just a couple of random hauls, and a whole heap of vlogs. And I've only been hate watching those, seeing if she'll do something exciting.

She has so much makeup, so many hair styling tools, so many clothes and bags. She could be making heaps of legit content. But instead fluffed around with tik toks to seem hip and cool and made quick insta ads instead of developing lasting youtube videos and maintaining a blog.

She could have even done what Julia does and made a section for daily looks. She's out and about enough. But nope, that would be too much effort. https://juliaberolzheimer.com/daily-looks-archive/

Lazy hauls, lazy vlogs.
Lazy....yes, I agree...in every aspect of her life....
I don't for one moment think she is dyslexic either. She's too lazy to check her work or put effort into making sure it's right in the first place. I am sure that Cawwie and Depopdee are too scared to correct her.
Some times I feel like logging Lidl's output just to highlight how little she does. Maybe we should do it on here?
I'm not a fan of Josie but she is putting content out every single day so it is possible to do more, with a big of creativity! I can only assume she's earning enough not to have to bother. I don't know how she keeps her assistants busy though!

I used to look at Julia's 'Gal Meets Glam'. I remember when she got pregnant and said her child would not be exposed on social media! As soon as her daughter was born she was in every post!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just finished watching Tamara Paris Fashion week vlog. It’s a feast for the eyes. Fashion. Shoes. Tiaras. Hermès luncheon. Dior. Louis Vuitton. And DIOR ARCHIVES I mean.... this is really what I love to watch. Escapism. And wow, she says thank you to her viewers for all of the support at the end.

Whatever Lydia is doing is not interesting and really not aspirational whatsoever. Her Cawwie vlogs are really bad and the two of them need to get an outside person to edit those blogs. Actually it’s downright arrogant, unprofessional and manic and I WAS a fan. No more.

I found them both through bag collection videos. Prob wouldn’t mind if Lydia didn’t do the haute couture but the way she’s just turned not a rotten person who plays victim and is toxic isn’t fun anymore. And to talk down to her viewers and sneer at them when she came from a regular life... also... and they pay her bills... it’s gross.

I agree. It’s a wonderful vlog. Tamara has back to back appointments and fittings with Chaumet, Vuitton, Hermes then racing home between venues, off to Dior, all at breakneck speed, sharing everything with the viewer, and appearing calm and serene throughout. Informative and creative. There is no comparison to Lidl in content, attitude or professionalism and yet same numbers on YT? It’s a travesty.

• Heart
  • Angry
I think this may just be me. Why in heavens name do 2 grown women insist on sharing a bed. I just don't get it. Perhaps on a promotional trip it might be justified, although why not ask for a room with 2 beds, easily done
To organise a weekend away and only book I room, why? They can't be that close can they?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Highly doubt this is true. Doubt she could flood her stories with wearers as there wasn’t really many items left in stock by the time it went on sale with her name slapped on it 😂
We all know that she only got one or two people tagging her edit wearing her clothes, otherwise she would have proudly shown all the pics of her fans on insta

I think this may just be me. Why in heavens name do 2 grown women insist on sharing a bed. I just don't get it. Perhaps on a promotional trip it might be justified, although why not ask for a room with 2 beds, easily done
To organise a weekend away and only book I room, why? They can't be that close can they?
Maybe to share the price of the room. Cheapskates ;)

Reactions: 21
Maybe Carrie doesn't get to actually sleep in the bed, her place is on the floor or in the bathtub 😆

• Haha
Lydia could never produce any content like Tamara's, she's not that interested in Fashion, has no interest or respect for designers, or for cultivating relationships with brands, that's why none of the big companies/designers are interested in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.