Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangerThanFiction

Best parts of this flog were the 2 photo shoots where Lydia was constantly cracking jokes and laughing loudly/cackling at them and only Carrie and Alex laughed a couple of times. Everyone else was either not laughing or super awkward laughing like they had to...

Here are some free avatars for anyone looking. There were some gems today.

View attachment 258375View attachment 258376View attachment 258377View attachment 258378View attachment 258379View attachment 258380
O my gawdess
They dont make em like they used to
Gawdesses are a bit skanky dirty now

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I get the cat is sick but do we need constant description of that cats :poop:
Is this her trying to prove a point that she will be able to change a nappy some day!
Well not if they have to compete a,d count how many times she did it!

Reactions: 5

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
They can't do the raised beds because they are in front of the area where the greenhouse will go. They will have to be moved if any equipment is brought in (ie for the base).
I hate that I'm even thinking about this! 😂😂😂
Oh yes that must be it. Good thinking 99.

Reactions: 4

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Omg what is that EA-video????? Her expressions! I can't stand it!!!
She seems clueless when it comes to both skin- and haircare, well all things hygienic related really.
I've been taught that you should apply hyaluronic acid products to moist skin so that the HA has something to hold on to so to speak, otherwise it will try to pull hydration from the air and thus making your skin drier, roughly speaking.
Lydia does the opposite and I for one use way more SPF than that.

Her rings need a good clean that's for sure 🤢, poor diamonds getting so grubby.

Also what kind of sorcery is this (+1000k again):
View attachment 260902
Oooops! I meant 1k 😊😅🤪.

• Haha

Purgerica

Loved this advice! I’ve not long had a baby and have taken up running to lose some excess lbs and can see my body changing, but I am also heading in the ‘skinny fat’ category. Can I find banded exercises on YouTube?
You can find all kinds of workouts on Instagram also and it's so practical to save in a folder.

FurCoatNoKnickers

If you are unsure let test your holo TC and if you want to supplement you need proper a cobalamin compound (it's dumbly worded of me, the B12 should be bioavailable). I once went into a pharmacy for a B12 (cobalamin) and the person there tried to talk me into a juice that didn't have bioavailable B12. It's better you do your research yourself via valuable and scientific sources. (Not saying pharmacies have no clue. In Germany has three different professions at a pharmacy: the pharmacist who studied at Uni, a technical assistant with knowledge based on chemistry, biology, pharmacy etc and a commercial assistant with only basic knowledge of that of the TA, they are on the frontline to sell products, the TA's are in the background to make custom products, the pharmacist is the boss)

Edit: We better rename this thread B12 #40 What to know and Globy 😂 :p
You should get a FBC blood test so you can see what your current levels are PRIOR to supplementation- then supplement accordingly. also different countries recommend different levels. UK recommend 100international units every 3 months. Japan recommends the same amount every WEEK because you pee out any excess.. don't supplement your diet unless your GP shows you your current levels and discusses your lifestyle.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Boiled egg (chicken, duck or quail) wrapped in seasoned minced pork, then breaded and deep fried. A British picnic staple, but the gastro pub wankers in the mid/late 2000’s decided to gourmet them up by using black pudding and such and now they’re apparently dinner party worthy.

View attachment 264671
sounds interesting to try, so people put black pudding in them now? or dip them in black pudding?

Reactions: 3

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
yesterday Patricia bright was open about one of her reels not being good enough that she took it down - can you imagine Lydia ever EVER admitting something she did could be improved? LOL.

Probably. Her chest looks like an ass. Once she realises that we might see her “Community Guidelines!” Blergh! I think she was calling herself a “moll” today. Finally, some truth. No offence to “moles.”

Also what was the point of her raving about that IG style designer depop? I watched a couple of stories and there was nothing revolutionary with the way they were showing off the stuff - does she just wake up and decide to speak from her ass?

also with her inability to sell off the remaining globy trash do you think it's costing her more to keep the stuff in a warehouse?

Reactions: 3