Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cattle.Life

First (and probably last) post.

As a fashion buyer I would just like to say, the manner in which she is conducting herself and seeking the majority of the praise for this 'collection', is basically a huge slap in the face to the teams that actually developed and produced these items of clothing. Designers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Garment Technicians, Suppliers etc would have spent countless hours honing and perfecting the garments for approximately six months, reviewing design, stitch colours, seam lines, fabrics, fit ...ready for the product to be launched to the customer.

By not clearly communicating the colour palettes, it undermines the designers who would have spent time researching colour trends, reviewing the competitive market, collating pantones. By constantly referring to the need for the garments to be tailored, it insults the garment technicians who will fit and refit every inch of garment through multiple samples and multiple fit sessions. By claiming it is her collection, throws all of the hard work and effort the buyers and merchandisers put in to ensure the product that is delivered is trend focused, suits the customer profile and is negotiated to meet demanding margin targets.

I can't speak for KM as I have never worked for them so cannot speak for their work practices, but I have worked in multiple fashion offices and they are very high pressured environments (I'm purposely avoiding the word 'stressful' as stress can have medical repercussions and I don't want to use the term too loosely). You have to have a huge dedication and passion for the job and the product, so it is soul destroying when someone else takes credit for the work you have done.

(I will put my hands up and say the job does not save lives and there are many people who's careers and jobs go on to make a large contribution to wider society. But in any profession, you would expect the recognition you have every right to for your work.)

• Heart
Reactions: 81

beahunny

Chatty Member
:ding dong:

"Hello! My name is Lydia. May I speak to you about accepting our Lord Jesus Christ into your life as your personal savior?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Thursday 24th September

- She's starting building her dream kitchen garden. She can't deal. I definitely believe in annoyed at first sight. Spoiler - she builds fuck all. Lydia you're about as redundant as expired guacamole.
- She doesn't fancy getting dressed up all weekend. She's just chilling. I suppose it must get tiring putting make up on two faces every morning.
- She's still not paid her deposit on her greenhouse yet. This must be killing her. Having to part with her own money. Ludicrous. I'll cheer a girl up. Let’s play horse. I’ll be the front end and you be yourself.
- She didn't like some of the rooms the interior designer planned so she's sent notes back. This has caused delay. Just let people think you're an idiot, Lydia. If you take notes you'll just prove them right in black and white.
- She acknowledges in her last vlog she was chasing her tail after being forced to take a week off, but she's nearly caught up. You're right Lydia...for once...you're a difficult woman...to forget...but well worth the effort.
- She's missed having laser as your girl is hairy. People like you don't grow on trees. They swing from them.
- She feels like a different human. Someone who's in tune with her body. Immediately she apologises for looking so tired. And she does this another two times. She needs a few sessions of acupuncture because apparently her anxiety was so bad. She feels her confidence and energy are better. She feels like her old self again. She's just in awe. You're an absolute ankle, Lydia. And when I mean ankle I mean 3 feet lower than a c*nt.
- She orgasms over the beds. This is the most action any bed has gotten in that bungalow. They're a bit on the wonk though. A bit like your facial structure then Lydia? She highlights it's going to cost her so much. She's chief wine drinker whilst all the boys do the work. You're more annoying than that little shit in spongebob who asked for pistachio ice cream then cried when he got it.
- They're ordering take-out. She's dissing their delivery times. No-one stands in the way of Lydia and carbs. It's burgers and Katsu curry. De-ja-vu? No, just copying her husband's vlog. You literally have the creativity of a platypus' asshole.
- She's been gifted a selection of wines. Girl to girl you really don't need alcohol to make bad decisions. I do though for watching your vlogs.
- She's moving the tree to make way for the pathing to the greenhouse. If it doesn't survive she'll just replace. I'm sure Jesus loves you, Lydia...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
- She's in the fleece. You know the one she has 6 colours off. She's going to get another one though because she likes the khaki one so much. Your voice is like sandpaper to my brain.
- She says she's going to the garden centre 87 times. She's going to buy everything. She doesn't vlog this, however. Maybe a platypus' asshole was an underestimation.
- She's taking the clean car as Ali made a mess of the other car. I'll repeat, she's taking the clean car to the garden centre. Where it's dirty. Who would actually do that though? I'm just counting your extra chromosomes, Lydia. Hold still. Not that you need that instruction. You rarely move as it is.
- She's taking the tall tree out. The height envy finally got to you Lydia? Oxygen is clearly overrated in the bungalow.
- Ali doesn't like her touching the flower beds but when she does they look so much better. The human body has 7 trillion nerves and some people manage to get on every single one of them.
- Ali convinced her to have the downstairs area cladded. It cost 5 figures apparently. I very much doubt it cost £10K. Now try and recount the cost with both your brain cells Lydia. They had to call the workmen back as they had problems with the cladding. She's annoyed that she paid so much money and didn't even want it in the first bloody place. There are two requirements to be a smart ass, don't worry though, you got the second part down.
- She bought 6 hydrangeas. She's going back tomorrow to get more. She can. She did. She's going back again to get one more. We're you held back a grade Lydia? Two?
- She says Ali always drills her holes. Another sexual innuendo. You must remind Ali of a software update. Whenever he sees you he thinks not now.
- She says she looks like a little moley. I say you look like an unprepared sausage.
- She's been putting off an unboxing of...well boxes...as she was scared there's a spider in there. Her heart can't take it. I thought you was a goddess and you pray for anyone who tries to hurt you though??? Lydia, you literally have the mentality of a pet fish.
- She needs to sit down and plan her day for tomorrow. Correction. A dead pet fish. List away, Lydia. YOLT, you only live twice, once here and once in hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

TacoSarah

Started on stimulant medication for my ADHD yesterday and I can officially confirm that her blogs are so boring, even legally prescribed amphetamines can’t get me through them. I did however find great joy in cleaning the blinds with the little brush hoover attachment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Glowbee

The flying red-bottomed shoe reel IS. SO. AWKWARD. That contorted pose, that empowered smug expression. Also it’s so everywhere now with influencers all suddenly copying the style and editing. Snooze. Also, does anyone else feel claustrophobic at how *every* bit of content is shot in that house? I feel trapped in that house. Or a prisoner of the car dashboard. Reallllly boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So I did take the week off as both Ali and Cawwee were away. She couldn't. She didn't. If something went wrong who would I have blamed though? I can't believe they had the audacity to actually leave me. So much for being surrounded by a huge bubble of love. But I guess even people who are good for nothing can bring a smile to your face, when pushed down the stairs. Depop Dee suggested I uploaded the videos to YouTube myself. She's so stoopy she scares the crap out of the toilet. And as for her buying me hola hoops to cheer me up. I only like gifts that cost 5 figures. And I'm gluten intolerant you absolute cabbage. Some people really should use a glue stick instead of a chap stick. Actually maybe this could be my next 'starting a new life'. You can't consume calories if you can't open your mouth.

Gardening means different things to different people. Garden smarter not harder. Get others to do it for you. In life, some people are the pigeon, others the statue. I'm always the pigeon. I shit on people. Although I don't know why I actually bother. Did you see my husband hit himself in the face with a rake? Somebody must have told him that he couldn't be any dumber and he took the challenge. When garden supervising, you still have to go makeup free and wear Dubarrys though. It was so tiring being chief wine drinker. I looked like such a little moley mole. But how dare that troll question my insecurities. I'm not really insecure, I just like lots of attention from the sheep about how much of a natural beauty I am. I am a goddess after all and I pray for anyone who tries to hurt me. Even my husband likened me to one of the world's most famous monuments. He said my facial structure is more cockeyed that the leaning tower of Pisa.

I see the trolls are out at full force questioning my eating habits. Did you see my husband trying to coerce me to eat an actual burger? Just because it was national burger day. More like national dickhead day. Ali's dick is so small he pisses on his own balls. But why's there not a national Lydia day? Cawwee once said to me if you are what you eat then you must have sucked a lot of dick. I keep telling her what happens in Ibeefa stays in Ibeefa. I'm lady of the manor now. You're right though about the 6 beds. It's all for the gram. I may be a wet lettuce, but I don't even like vegetables. My phone battery lasts longer than my hobbies. Anyway got to go now, I DO NOT work weekends. I was still up at the crack of drawn now. On that note, I apologise if you saw my crack when I flashed my panties in my reels. Got to keep the 3 fanboys happy. Tomorrow I'm definitely having my doctor ordered weekly lie-in in my self-care pyjamas. They're for me, no-one else. Well actually everything is for me he-he-he. I’m an acquired taste. Don’t like me, acquire some taste.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Just watched Ali's latest vlog...loving some of the comments 😄

1600955157897.png

1600955181318.png

Lydia was unbearably annoying as always. Always in the background looking miserable or complaining. Ali seems to try really hard with her. She couldn't even be nice when he hurt himself with the rake, she just laughed at him in a really condescending way. I mean, I would laugh if my bf did that, but I'd then also get up and check that he's alright.
Then, when he was joking why she didn't get a burger because it's 'national burger day' her response is 'I don't care' :rolleyes: so grumpy and rude all of the time, especially as Ali spent the entire day building her veg beds. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Ok Tattlers, you might want to write this down!

Another thread and Lidl has been saying it with her chest...and let's face it, her chest does not make any sense!

We have had to resort to watching Aldi's mansplaining videos...yawn...to see the 'real' Lydia Millen....the dressing gown wearing, ratty haired, miserable, moaning boss babe with her phone in her hand, troughing down on beige food, some of which was donated by fellow influencer, the real Lady Aga of the Cotswolds, Josie!

On a more elevated note, we've had poems and Shakespearean speeches, humorous Qs and As, funny photographs and a lorra lorra laughs!

We've had answers to many of our questions, unfortunately not from Lidl, but from somebody far more eloquent and funny @Elle Belle

However, we are still waiting to hear about the greenhouse, blood test, house facelift, GHD winner, Nonna's health, bedroom redesign, dressing room faults addressed, and outdoor kitchen!

On the plus side, we have been entertained by....
1. A sick cat....... 'I'm taking the week off'
2. Sage Dior bag with twilly ...... 'I didn't enjoy buying it'
3. Six raised veggie beds .....'Just nipping down the garden centre'
4. Lidl being invited to speak about internet bullying...'I'm revealing more than ever'
5. A clothing edit with........'guess who?..... Chanel, Dior, Net a Porter ......er no. ....Karen Millen'
6. New hair colour..... 'I never wanted the dip dye look anyway'
7. Open air cinema....for two.... on a cold night....
8. Pizza, pasta, popcorn, cheese, more pasta, Mackie D, kebab...please refer to 3.
9. Intimissimissimiiimememe lingerie shoot from the bedroom chair
10. Damaging the Aston and Landrover wheels...
11. Pimplegate

Please excuse me...i haven't finished reading the last thread yet!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

K18

VIP Member
What I find so confusing about Lydia is she keeps posting these foolish quotes on instagram about how she doesn't owe anybody anything and how it's a privilege that we have access to her but it's literally her job to put her life on the internet! I never asked her to start blogging and then turn into a youtuber and influencer. That was fully her decision. I don't think she understands what her job is.
If I was at work and a client wasn't satisfied with the hair and makeup I had given them and they asked me to do better, I would, it's my job. It's not necessarily criticism it's just feedback.
Lydia isn't an overnight success where she has produced something amazing and all of a sudden she's gone viral, she has worked for years and years to become an influencer and gain a following but she is acting like it's a chore and she didn't ask for it.
Lydia's job is influencing and creating content for her followers so yes she does literally owe them good, decent quality content, she does have to stick to her schedule and her promises regarding giveaways. HER JOB IS THE PRIVILEGE not the people watching her. She is such a fucked up cunt who honestly needs to be put in a padded cell and have her brain looked at!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lollylola

VIP Member
Lydia and Carrie are off for another pub crawl / walk hike with cheese and pickle sandwiches and wine. Does anyone else find it strange she goes for country walks with wine? Also the drinking wine while gardening. She probably makes her after-run morning smoothie with vodka 😂
F8BB9966-3B74-4C12-8033-BBA4799DD252.png

Also her ‘inspiration quotes’ giving me all the lols. This one is especially delusional:

CF7339AA-0B74-44EB-B873-BA32D5DFDF6A.png

Lydia’s soul is about as wild as a dish cloth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Peach97

VIP Member
I had never seen her depop before, half the stuff she doesn’t even wear. I feel sorry for the business that sent that and she just profits off without even showing. She should do small business hauls... or would that just make her ladyship look cheap? 😂. Real class is being nice and helpful. Fake egotistical Rich is new money= new attitude. Do you really need every bag to be designer. I would hate to have to put up with that to feel happy.
you only work with smartworks because Markle does. 😂. If you’re reading these, someone took ages to package that item and was excited that your following would help them generate sales and it probably makes your other depop page which no one knows is from you. Buying a greenhouse in winter instead is just stupid. You are not in touch with your followers, we do not care about flower beds! 😂 do you wonder why you’re getting more Spiders? You actually can’t write this stuff.
This is why I will never be jealous of her. Despite her money, house, getting everything gifted she isn’t happy, she isn’t fulfilled in life. Everything about her is materialistic. The small moments of happiness she gets when she’s opening a package fade soon after and then she’s on her phone again ordering more shit she won’t ever use. She has the easiest job in the world, I don’t care what anyone says. All she has to do is film content, she doesn’t even edit it, take a few photos and try and sell stuff to her followers. She isn’t even good at a job that a 3 year old could do. Even though my mental health is not great and I have my worries, as does everyone, I will take joy in the small things in life such as spending time with my family, a really delicious meal, finding a nice smelling fabric softener 🤣, walks with my dog, the feeling of buying something I’ve wanted for a while because I’ve worked hard. I would rather have all my issues and worries than be vapid, vain, self absorbed, selfish, manipulative and a compulsive liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

bookworm_1

Inthefrow;s choice of words in her comment were apt. "i love what you've chosen" i.e. NOT DESIGNED/MADE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

puffball

I see Lydia being as lovely and engaging with her followers on youtube as usual,

Comment left by follower:
13 minutes in to the video and you have been talking down on your appearance so many times that I will stop watch this video. It´s really sad Lydia. You are a beautiful woman with a great personality but you are constantly talking bad about how you look without makeup. I really don´t care if you wear makeup or not. I don´t care if you dress up or not. I´m here to take a break from my daily life and just hear what is going on with yours. But it´s not fun to watch when you in every other second are telling us how tired you look, that you look like this or that without makeup.

Lydias reply:

I’m a human, I am allowed to feel vulnerable, uncomfortable and uncertain and share that however that manifests itself. If my insecurities irritate you that falls with you x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Lollylola

VIP Member
Guys have any of you watched Social Dilemma on Netflix? I watched it on Friday and it was really interesting and also scary. About how the big tech companies have designed all these apps to lure us in an keep us hooked. Also how social media amplifies human weaknesses of vanity, amongst other things. It was based on interviews with original developers of the various platforms who have now left organisations such as Instagram, Pinterest and Google. They talked about the perils of totally unregulated advertising that is being shoved down our, and our children's, throats via social media.

It made me:

1. Delete Instagram immediately.
2. Think that Lydia is the personification of vanity. 'Content Creator' is just a load of rubbish. They all think they're amazing and want everyone else to think so too. The whole premise of people putting their lives online like this is to show off. Lydia loves herself even if she pretends she doesn't - Vanity.
3. Wonder when the 'Influencer' sphere is going to get regulated. There's more and more evidence that it's damaging people's mental health. Also all these products that are being shilled to people. Influencers make MONEY out of this.

Lydia wangs on about the need for regulation against 'trolls' - but I really think there needs to be better regulation against INFLUENCERS! Both in terms of the rubbish they promote to people, and the effect the fake lifestyles they promote have on people's mental health. She talks about the need for people to be accountable for their actions, well how about the influencers are accountable for theirs?

There! I said it with my chest!!! 😂

Love to hear what any of you think if you've watched this!!

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81254224

I will not be engaging with Lydia, or any of the rest of them, on social media or youtube anymore. Might check back in the spring to see what she's doing with her ridiculous raised beds though ;o)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49