Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I also love cheese but I read cheddar has the highest fat content of any cheese so cheese on toast is a luxury nowadays. I will not be parted from my pizza though, sorry!

I don't get the big deal about B12, I thought most meat eaters would have more than enough. It's only people like me who eat plant based diets that may be deficient.
[/QUOTE
So my husband was on a plant based diet he was taking the B12 supplement

Reactions: 1

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Her new IG story reel, again totally evident this is filtered and she is making herself look much skinnier than she really is. The walls look warped.

Compare this with her in Ali's latest vlog. Her face is much rounder and fuller when sitting at the kitchen table and in every part of his entire vlog. I didn't even recognize her in her massive dressing gown sitting at the dining table. I truly thought it was someone else.

Nothing wrong with being rounder and fuller. What's wrong is the fraud, lies and horrid influence this will have on young impressionable women.

She has actually said several times recently " as always, no filter used". What a bunch of bullshit. She is a fraud through and through. Pathetic would be an understatement.
Could also be due to the camera lens she or he is using.

B12 cannot be stored. Excess amounts are excreted through urine. Even vegetarians do not need IV's... the only for those that need B12 subcutaneous injections - these are sufferers of Pernicious Anaemia. Vitamin B12 is needed to help you absorb iron. Some folk that are IRON anaemic have difficulty with B12- hence they get B12 shots to help them absorb the correct levels of iron. You can die from malabsorption.

I'm not going to expose my real life to say how I make a living to know this ( I tattle to wind down in a very high pressured job like many others on here) - but ONE of the side effects of intravenous administration is the medium by which its injected- it causes pimples/ breakout. If you suffer from PA- you wouldn't actually care about pimples, as its a life threatening condition. I then heard her mention on a vlog that Vitamin C causes her breakout. Load of crap! Its the hydrocolbamain / cyano that she's injecting with the B12 unnecessarily thats CAUSING it. I hate giving her free advice on here- but I just want to illustrate just HOW MUCH BULLSHIT she actually spouts. The Dr makes money as 5 ampoules per pack costs about £3...(vitamins are not illegal to trade). It's APPALLING to see how she hustles money from her subscribers. Cawwie and Dum Dee Dum Dum haven't got a broad spectrum of education to even advise her accordingly.. so a fountain of bullshit just keeps on churning away... Why influencers are not accountable for their content continues to baffle me.....
i read that humans receive B12 from cattle that' eats grass with soil on would that be correct