Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
These Karen Millen items have been selling on the site and some on sale already.

It's like she handpicked some of their sale pieces and they basically marketed it with an influencer to sell the stock.

She didn't design this collection with KM. If so, it would not have already been sold on the site and on sale as people have said.

Again Lydiot just exaggerates and lies about facts. Either that or she's just dumber than a box of rocks

Not sure how KM just choosing an influencer to market some items has turned into a design collaboration and something she pitched two years ago.

It's just like Globy. She just chose already existing product and just slapped her name on it. Big whoop. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Morest

Well that was embarrassing. All that giggling really comes across as unprofessional. I can't see any professional runway or magazine model acting the way she does. Her and chicken little carrie act like they are in high school. Who can speak and giggle the loudest around the boy
That bloody cat! I hope she doesn't have to return the clothes lumi with his poorly arse was stretched out on. I found that really disrespectful and I would really be pissed of seeing my clothes treated like that regardless if your a cat lover or not
The home photo shot was just laughable...white sofa, backyard and dont forget bedroom chair. Nothing original same rubbish, same look, hair standard style, makeup, um, looks like every other day
And that posing in front of the mirror truly i was getting nauseous from her popping around. I dont get the constant moving back and forth and christ why must they hold the camera, surely you can have it set up to film.
And no fuck head i won't comment on youtube, you arrogant piece of shit I won't add to your 'engagement' to boost your numbers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Socks221

Why does someone with as much money as she has sell cheap things on depop. I get the designer stuff of value but a £15 dress why? She could donate that sort of stuff to a women’s refuge or charity shops and set an example to her followers.

• Heart
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Was Ali seriously throwing around a bloody sausage in that IG video?!?!

As for Lydiot and Fashion week in Milan, NY, Paris, London etc. She never mentions it because she is never there because true fashion designers and brands do not know who the fuck she is. And brands that do know her do not want to work with her or stopped working with her to work with true fashion influencers.

Lydiot used to have fashion sense. She seemed to lose all that in the last couple of years. She doesn't influence fashion when she dresses 20 years her senior. All that she has done in fashion in 2020 is picking some already on sale clothes with Boo Hoo aka Karen Millen.

The extent of her "fashion" is wearing the same sage or white sack whilst watering her sprootlings, slapping By Terry's orange serum on her face or frying her hair with a straightener. When she is not wearing that she is wearing a grubby dressing gown.

And still waiting for her to say those community guidelines with her bloody chest.

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
A little throwback, anyone?
This shit never gets old 😂
It’s like, if you wanna know the truth, just reverse her tweets to the opposite 🙊

View attachment 257607
I’m pretty sure Ali once said in a blog that marriage is hard 😂 what kind of a person writes a tweet like that and actually publishes it 🖕
I would rather be single forever than have a marriage like hers. She has 3 friends and 1 of those she pays and if she was so secure within herself she wouldn’t have felt the need to write that tweet 😂

Lydia will love it because she says that Lydia buys all her bags and then sells them when she doesn't use them anymore. Lydia is the worst because she implies that she buys 4 or 5 dresses a week when in all reality she buys none because she sends them back. No one needs 10 white linen dresses. If she owns all those dresses then why do we only see her in the white dress that she wiped her counter with and the sage potato sack dress?
I don’t believe she is able to afford all the stuff she says she buys, she’s spent about 15k on handbags alone this year, claims to have bought an Aston Martin and a Range Rover. Spends thousands of pounds on clothes as well as spending thousands on her house and beauty treatments. Lord knows how much those Louis Vuitton trunks cost, wants to buy a 30k greenhouse but yet she needed a guarantor in order to buy her house! Things just don’t add up.
She has to return most of the things she pays for in her hauls and only keeps what was sent to her for free or heavily discounted. I wouldn’t even be shocked if her bags, jewellery and watches were fake as she never shows us her buying them. Maybe she is in credit card debt or everything like the cars is on finance! She’s constantly going on about how she’s never gotten in to debt but sometimes she protests too much 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Up 3,000 in 2 weeks, she's upping her buying game so she can get to the magic number by the end of the year!

• Angry
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
As for Lydiot and Fashion week in Milan, NY, Paris, London etc. She never mentions it because she is never there because true fashion designers and brands do not know who the fuck she is. And brands that do know her do not want to work with her or stopped working with her to work with true fashion influencers.

Lydiot used to have fashion sense. She seemed to lose all that in the last couple of years. She doesn't influence fashion when she dresses 20 years her senior. All that she has done in fashion in 2020 is picking some already on sale clothes with Boo Hoo aka Karen Millen.

The extent of her "fashion" is wearing the same sage or white sack whilst watering her sprootlings, slapping By Terry's orange serum on her face or frying her hair with a straightener. When she is not wearing that she is wearing a grubby dressing gown.
I hate to say it but even Joise (fashion mumblr) is more experimental with fashion than Lydia, it's just that Josie's clothes are all in the shade boring, bland beige. She too is also guilty of dressing like a granny. If you compare Lydia to Tamara and even Frow, they both experiment with different shapes, styles, colour and texture. Where as Lydia is just boring and buys and wears the same things every year. Everything has to be extremely fitted or at least cinched, she wouldn't wear a paperbag waist for fear of not looking like her waist is small enough. Even coats have to have a belt cinching in the waist :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's all so very boring. Her go to autumn/winter outfit is skin tight black leather leggings with leather boots to showcase her 'long' and thin legs, jumper and coat to make her legs appear thinner but then a belt to make her waist look tiny.

Attention Tattlers! There is movement in the snoozefest that is the Millen Gordon household. Is this a visit to the sick Nonna?

Damn, that's something to cross off my 'why are we waiting, Lidl?' list🤣

Sorry but the text is always cut off on my Instagram feed....
Her instagram made me so angry!!!! She went round to her Nonna's house to see her and she had some of her Nonna's homemade lasagna except her uncle made it with Nonna's recipe as Nonna is still in a back brace :cry::cry::cry::cry: Why could she not bring the food round, why couldn't she or Carrie have done some batch cooking to give to her Nonna IN A BACK BRACE. Like what the actual fuck!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

My2cents

Chatty Member
In the video from 21st September, her story is way different to Ali's regarding Lumi. Did I hear her right they left the cat 10 days with not seeing the vet, yet she wasn't eating or drinking much and sleeping 36hrs??? What the fuck!? Then the vet advised she deteriorated since last seeing her. She even said the words herself "I can't take her to the vet again, it's just ridiculous" YOUR CAT IS SICK YOU IDIOT!! who in the right pet owning mind even thinks this!?

• Angry
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Dubarry boots and matching gilet to walk round her garden and go to the garden centre - if that's not fucked up, I don't know what is!

• Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Wonder if Karen Millen would be impressed that she's selling their freebies on Depop!

Karen Millen jumpsuit.png

Another Karen Millen - this time a jumpsuit she raved about in a video

Marni bag reduced again.png

Stained Marni bag (the one spotted on the floor, probably peed on by Bolly, used once on the ground in a picture in Italy) reduced again

£15 Nasty Gal dress.png

Sage obsession fading? Apparently never been worn.

£10 skirt.png

FaVe DeSiGnEr Johanna Ortiz being resold for £10

£10 dress.png

£5 dress.png

Why bother selling things for £5-£10 on Depop at all?

• Wow
  • Sick

KAC2020

Oh here we go! Another lie Lydia tut tut ...

“I remember when we moved in to our house and I was so excited about the beautiful Tom Howley kitchen that came with it and really wanted to use it to its full potential but found it all a bit over whelming.”

That’s funny Lydia because on your first home account post you replied to a comment saying you did not know where your kitchen was from!!! Screenshot attached.

I guarantee that kitchen would have already been ripped out but she found out it was Tom Howley and that meant it could stay 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just watched Ali’s vlog- good god, all she does is sit around in either her robe or those Dubarry boots pretending she’s lady of the manor!
Made me laugh how you never actually see her doing any work- does she ever really tend to the garden? Because Iv never seen her. And that ridiculous photo she’s just put up on Instagram with her immaculately clean gardening gloves! 😂😂😂😂😂so so fake! It’s all for show and she’s ridiculous with it.
I felt so sorry for Ali doing all that work, he hit himself in the face with the rake while she was lunging around on the Sofa and how she commands him to get Lumi a blanket! She does eff all. It’s not even like she made him tea! They ordered in.
She drives me crazy!!! I don’t think I have the stomach to watch her vlog

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
I only made it 6 mins into Ali’s vlog and I had to give up. She’s clearly read here that we think she’s a cold bitch with Ali so she’s retaliating by going completely OTT and shrieking with laughter at every word he says 🙄🙄🙄
I've only seen the preview on insta and I can already tell how annoying she will be throughout this whole video.

Also the colour of her face next to Ali's in this video is unreal. She doesn't look tanned or fake tanned she looks red not even orange, almost the colour of a terracotta pot. It's awful!

no one cares about their breath whether it be good or bad, please shut up

Also the next time she feels like dropping 5k on a handbag maybe Carrie or Ali could recommend her getting her silver tooth replaced with a white one instead.

I'm so embarrassed for them that they thought they were hysterical in this video, Lydias laugh is so fake and it's like nails on a chalk board. Even Ali looks fed up with her shit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh what a treat... more of the same bad dress... why not Karen Millen if you love it so much? And the facial expressions so far, lol

1601568602215.png

• Sick
  • Haha

FurCoatNoKnickers

Lidl sometimes supplements her 'jobs' to make them appear more luxe than they have paid for. For example- the Karen Miller edit probably just paid for her to advertise the clothing with contract stipulating what outfits should be shown and in what combination. The rest is down to her- meaning adding the shoes and bags, and the backdrop for the shots. Lidl will use the cheapest things to hand- 1-her home (no additional studio rental), 2- her office assistants as runners/ refreshments etc on shoot day 3- Alex as her make up assistant..etc. This allows her to give the campaign a 'bigger' impact than it actually contractually is. Lidl did this with H&M. She said they said she had the most successful marketing campaign- because SHE PAID FOR IT HERSELF!!

Compare her above mentioned shoot with an actual Dior/ Aerin/ etc shoot.. you get taken away.. a car collects you..you get on a flight or mid Covid- at least stay in a hotel .. studio is hired... food, drink, flowers, freebie baskets of product, branded accommodation for you and an assistant is provided.. renowned photographer, make up teams, clothing stylists, HAIRDRESSING lighting etc. You literally get scooped up and they sort it ALL out.

In this Karen Miller/ CHerrera shoot- she jumped on the train and did her own hair.... hahahaha!i I think when she was asked about her hair (they asked what products she used) she only mentioned what she was paid for- GHD. Its a tool, not a styling product. It threw her off visibly- because she was expected to answer with a Celebrity Hair Stylist.. of which (unlike FROW etc) she does NOT have.. she is definitely on the way out- no one (Celebrity hair stylists etc) seems to be touching her with a barge pole. I'm sorry- its not even a true edit. She will NEVER EVER wear half of it for free. Lidl doesn't believe in this BooHoo brand- if she didn't do it- she would have nothing. Interesting side note- she approached the brand before they went bust and didn't get any joy, yet now after going bust they are interested.

Side note- has anyone noticed that she is dividing her hair and then pulling ALL of her to the front to maintain an appearance of thickness and fullness? It's thinned out SO MUCH.. it used to be her crowning glory.. and that behind the scenes footage exposed it for the mess it really is - and NO ONE decent is offering to sort it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

JMD

She is such a twat.
'I guess it's ok for gardening to mean different things to different people' what fucking stupid sentence! She literally said in her video that she knows she is too late in the season for planting flowers however they will be ready for next year but now she's making it seem like she will just replace it all next year if it all goes to shit.

So not all 6 of the beds are going to be used for vegetables some will be used for cutting flowers - what an absolute idiot, we all called it. For sure 5 of the beds will be for flowers 😂
'I guess it's ok for gardening to mean different things to different people'

What does that even mean? She really can't ever be told she's done something wrong can she.

Self reflection should come natural to someone who looks at themselves so often.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34