Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Just skipping through the Chanel/Dior video now and really the key issue is Lydia not realising that the Dior Book tote isn’t a really handbag, it’s a shopping tote. An expensive status-symbol shopping tote. It’s the type of bag you carry for extra bits alongside your normal handbag. That’s why the handles don’t go over your shoulder or have a ‘closing mechanism’ like a zip or magnetic closure etc.

The video is in fact about how she didn’t properly consider her purchase of the book tote (and it’s potential uses, drawbacks, her needs etc) and rushed down to London to buy it purely because she could and it was hard to get. Then a while later she impulse purchased the Chanel deauville at an airport. Have we seen her carry this bag? I don’t think so?

Another great lesson in designer shopping 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

K18

VIP Member
I know we made fun of her running around all dressed up during lockdown... but she went from that extreme to THIS... worse than frumpy to show on her stories all day, during a dream collaboration.. and mind you none of it was her dream KM. Would it kill her to find a happy middle like she used to?
View attachment 262233View attachment 262234
Her caption about taking such good care of her hair has to be a dig at all the comments Nicki made about excessive heat styling and using hair masks etc plus all the shit we've talked on here about her straightening her hair immediately after applying oil.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The flying red-bottomed shoe reel IS. SO. AWKWARD. That contorted pose, that empowered smug expression. Also it’s so everywhere now with influencers all suddenly copying the style and editing. Snooze. Also, does anyone else feel claustrophobic at how *every* bit of content is shot in that house? I feel trapped in that house. Or a prisoner of the car dashboard. Reallllly boring.

It's horrendous, it's like she's tried to copy others like Leonie and tamara with as little effort as possible! So so typical Lydia!

• Wow
Those raised beds are huge and 6 of them?? She literally cannot cook so whats the point? If she thinks it will make the house appear larger and add value she's wrong. Only certain people would want so many raised beds a lot of people would prefer the flat greenery as it was as it is less upkeep and people can make their own stamp if buying and some prefer the spaciousness. Even if she was an avid gardener or even a basic cook it would make sense. She is just copying Josie and jumping on the badwagon. She's making it so obvious that its downright pathetic. She should have fixed the interior of the house first and only did things to the house that works for them and not just to keep up with the josies. THIS WOMAN!

Also think someone said earlier how much is she paying in storage for the s*it that was globy - she isn't. She only uses 2 rooms in her house, the stock is obviously stored in one of the unused bathrooms. Where's edit 2? She's going to overuse the term edit as well.

Did anyone actually win GHD's or we think she kept it/sold it and used it as a ploy to get subscribers.

• Heart
Pretty sure Ali leaves the Lydia bits in as that is his only content. Without it his content would be EVEN more dull and pretty much non existant. This way he gets Lydia's views and tattlers views.

What does Ali even do apart from follow Lydia around and be her servant (husband whatever)? Who is his content aimed at??

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
It’s hard to tell who is influencing who at this point. Let’s just agree that they have reached their lowest common denominator
1472741C-7D20-45A7-8771-899031CE6522.jpeg
4FB6D13C-CD26-488C-B0AF-8F5D7A58DB4C.jpeg
CF463ADA-0500-44FA-98D8-2833068261C8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
I must have missed something in my life, but who the hell goes hiking and sits crouched on the floor of a main road drinking wine?
Where I live in the UK you can get fined if you are found drinking on the streets or road like that, they see it as anti social behaviour

• Haha
  • Wow

Moloko

Chatty Member
I am still at work and I just let her video playing in the back. And OMG
If I was CAROLINA HERRERA I would not even pay for this work. This was such a level of embarrassment!!!!
She compared Carolina Herrera multiple times with MaxMara and how much it reminds her of MaxMara and did I mention MaxMara, but also a bit of LV?????
You were hired to promote CH!!!
This pisses me off.

EDIT: ok I apologize i made a mistake it is not CH it is Karen Millen but still same thing she did 😳

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Julia123

VIP Member
Here we go. It doesn’t say designed.
A least she ha Ben « picking » something else for once, not her nose or scalp😂

…has been
hahah! Well well well... who thinks she'll be raving about how SHE sold out all of these SALE items before 10/8? LOL

I think she's a bit confused. She thinks she designed and launched a collaboration with KM...😅
If KM is such a DREAM then why didn't she wear much of if any for the time between being paid? KM (aside from current issues) is really beautiful clothing and all she did was sell herself to them to get on their website. This is just a haul and photoshoot of what they already had on there and isn't even launching for 8 days. She's making more of this and looks like utter SHIT in this photo.... zero effort and false modesty. I like her less and less every day and can't unsee the real Lydia no matter how hard I try sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
This is why I said before I suspect Lidl didn’t upload the vlog - cos Ali and Carrie weren’t there to do it for her.Remember Deepop let the cat out of the bag when she gave her the hula hoops she said “to keep you going while Carrie’s away” if I recall. That’s how needy she is - she can’t do a thing without Carrie. Hence, no vlog and Intimissimi didn’t get their promo.

• Wow
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Lydia and Carrie are off for another pub crawl / walk hike with cheese and pickle sandwiches and wine. Does anyone else find it strange she goes for country walks with wine? Also the drinking wine while gardening. She probably makes her after-run morning smoothie with vodka 😂View attachment 255947

Also her ‘inspiration quotes’ giving me all the lols. This one is especially delusional:

View attachment 255949
Lydia’s soul is about as wild as a dish cloth.
They are so boring. Every weekend they walk the same way that she runs every morning, drinking wine, eating those awful sandwiches and going to the pub. Whats the chances they'll take another photo sat in a field because one of the pubs was closed again by the time they got there. :rolleyes: The weather is miserable and cold today as well so we know for a fact her majesty will be frozen and whinging.
I bet the regulars/locals must think what a right pair of twats when they walk in dressed as if they are hiking Ben Nevis!

Last edited:
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
I love that she is listing the drinks she has given to the gardeners and that she's given them hula hoops because it's been mentioned she never offers workmen a drink 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Chick_pea

I agree with you. Whenever he talks about it especially those beds, he always says Lydia's beds or Lydia's hobby. He isn't staking claim in any of it, he just gets lumbered with the dirty work until her obsession is over. She is definitely one of those types of people who struggles with an identity so channels it by manically obsessing over things for a bit and then moving on. Nothing about her has been consistent over the last 5 years and it's not due to her getting older, getting married, moving house or growing as a person etc. Unlike your son who is still young and is exploring the world and is finding everything new, very exciting. Lydia doesn't know who she is or what she likes and thats why she struggles with receiving feedback and perceives everything as negative because she is ultra sensitive to the fact she is 32 and has no personality or identity. She is trying to work in a career where all her peers have strong personalities and styles, she doesn't have that and is trying to pretend she does. However her fake strong personality is just her acting a cunt to everybody. I think Ali thought she may just grow out of it and stop obsessing but I also think Ali is dumb and he probs thinks it's a cute personality quirk of hers. She can also be very nasty so it could be that he just rides the rollercoaster to avoid getting his neck snapped.
I’m not a fan of Ali. They are equally vain, ignorant and dishonest. However that man has the patience of a saint with Lydia and he works damned hard to appease her. I can only imagine the tantrums and mood swings he has to deal with. We only get snippets of her visciousness and it’s too much. Imagine living with that!!

I skipped through his last video after a verrrry long time of not watching Lydia. Mind numbing. And wow, her affected accent! Soooooo fake. I wonder what her family thinks of the person she has become, they would know the true Lydia. Perhaps it speaks volumes that they are virtually non existent in her life.

• Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
I’m not a fan of Ali. They are equally vain, ignorant and dishonest. However that man has the patience of a saint with Lydia and he works damned hard to appease her. I can only imagine the tantrums and mood swings he has to deal with. We only get snippets of her visciousness and it’s too much. Imagine living with that!!

I skipped through his last video after a verrrry long time of not watching Lydia. Mind numbing. And wow, her affected accent! Soooooo fake. I wonder what her family thinks of the person she has become, they would know the true Lydia. Perhaps it speaks volumes that they are virtually non existent in her life.
Yep. It speaks volumes that both of their families are never around. I get that Lydia's family is absent. Her relationship with her parents and brother seem complicated. But doesn't Ali have at least two brothers? And he seems to have or used to have a relationship with his parents and step parents? None of those people are EVER visiting the Millen Gordon New Build Country Estate. It's really sad.

Annnnd queue up Lydia and Ali referencing their families do in fact visit in their next stories or vlog. I will preemptively call their BS. Even if their family did visit and requested to remain off camera, Lydia and Ali would allude to seeing them in their vlogs because they don't have anything else to share and are so desperate for any content. So no. Lydia and Ali's family isn't welcome or clearly doesn't feel welcome to come visit the decor-carousel bungalow. Shameful.

• Sad

Purgerica

That photo at the end of the last thread, it's so poorly photoshopped, the legs have weird curves and completely out of proportion. I've noticed recently that most instagram photos (influenzas) give me a very weird, uncomfortable vibe, nobody looks like a real human, everything is so filtered. It's like looking at very human like replicas of the said individuals, it gives me anxiety. Sometimes you cannot put your finger on it but there's an instinct or an inner voice that warns you that something isn't right. 😳😳

• Heart
  • Wow