Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loupylia

Of course the 6 beds is crazy. As a newbie gardener this year I found my one small bed challenging. Yes the local cats used it as a litter tray and my brassicas were riddled with caterpillars....hers are going to look a whole less instagrammable once they are under butterfly net tunnels...and they will need to be if she actually wants to grow stuff.

But she doesn’t, she summed it up in one single comment when unboxing the baskets - I can’t wait to put these in the greenhouse and “style them up”.....all. For. The. Gram.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

beahunny

Chatty Member
OMFG

This. Is. Glorious.

Lumi is going to be the Karma Police and we all know Lydia is begging for it. Go ahead Lydia. Keep forcing the cat to do her business outside. And keep planting all those lovely root vegetables for the winter. I am sure they will be delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

FurCoatNoKnickers

This is her publicist. Open IG profile. Loves to take sometimes inappropriate pics at Soho Farmhouse ( no implication he is a member). Seems like a one man band Lidl sucky sycophant. Lidl pays money for this type of publicity from him? How is he still employed after the death-by-GlobbyGate?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Audrey79

Oh my... claiming her KM “edit” (aka picking some items that are already on sale) as a “X” designer’s collection, yes, she thinks she is Gigi for Tommy Hilfiger…
Really poor quality of video content over the past weeks and months… Poo. Stories… endless giggles…no “real” content / day activities to show, defeat-mode on…
BIG announcement of ”her community guidelines” but where are they? How will she implement them into existing social media platforms such as IG, YT???
Spending huge amounts of money, again, again and again… on the most useless items that she doen’t even like (the “green-sage”bag)
Buying followers, maybe views too, maybe comments too… who knows…?!?

Some years ago this girl called Lydia, who had a bit of a bumpy start into job life, quitting MUA school somewhere in Eastern Europe (“I surely didn’t want to put make up on OTHER women!”), then digging into Ibiza nightlife for a while before turning back to the UK where her granny offered her B&B in her house, once began blogging and then, vlogging. No hate on that! The model-like looking girl with a huge love for fashion and styling, beauty and all the nice aesthetic things in life in front of the camera, why not making it a business? Hello AdSense, hello affiliate provisions, this is me, my name is Lydia!

To that point I almost liked her, enjoyed her vlogs from their old tiny house, the Vlogmas editions… so far, so good.

Now, some years and the purchase of a 1,3 M “bungalow”, guaranteed by her father (or someone else in the family) later, this girl is no longer happy with AdSense checks (that make, due to socialblade.com, between 1k and 10k for her each month alone) and affiliate provisions, this girl WANTS IT ALL! Why the hell? Does she think she is the British Chiara Ferragni? No, she isn’t and she’ll never be. She is not satisfying the wide, international mainstream audience such as Chiara, she has not been the first in the industry, she has not a crowd of educated, business-wise experienced and fame-liking family members supporting her business in all aspects, no sweet baby son to win even more sympathy, no, Lydia is NOT a Chiara!

Lydia could still be the nice happy girl vlogging about all her passions, fashion, beauty, herself, her cat, her husband and xmassy December ambience, she could (and should) still be happy with receiving her AdSense checks and affiliate provisions, this could easily make her a really good living without too many extra hours, not a living on millionaire’s level but a good one though if she would slow down her immense spending that look like they were supposed to fill the large gap of what she is and who she wants to be.... can anyone be more focused on money, on being “super-rich” that she actually is?
Beside money, she wants to be the FOUNDER, the tough business lady running a large enterprise, but no, if your job is to smile into the camera for YouTube and show your latest lipstick, tough business lady is not for you! She thinks she needs to have this TEAM of (paid and non-paid) people around her (and below her ;-)), why the hell? For creating 2 vlogs a week and IG stories, taking fashion photos in your house for social media and post affiliate links, you don’t need a team, you need no one but yourself, a tripod, a camera with a self-timer and maybe, once in a while, your husband taking a photo of you, that’s all! That may be a fulltime job, but isn’t that what any woman without kids has (or aims to have)?

Her business looks, even from the outside, not at all efficient, any banker would laugh out loud at her! She should stop pretending she was the new generation’s millionaire, the bossy woman running a big company (her own!) with a large entourage of course, the endless-spending-shopping-queen, the star she is not and as a YouTuber not meant to be. She is not Madonna!

For the sake of her mental health: Could she eventually be happy with what she already has instead of betraying herself and the rest of the world with buying too much useless stuff and a ton of fake followers that do nothing but ruin what she had build up in 9 years?

• Heart

Loupylia

In the space of one vlog:
Do not expect much from my face...going makeup free
Look at those tired eyes
wow I look hella gross
look how pale I am!
this light makes me look...no, I definitely still look this tired
day 3 no makeup face...hope you’re getting used to it
Ha! I look like such a little mole! Look at me!! Little moley...

lydia...if you are reading this:
a) you look better and more feminine makeup and tan free than you do with all the crap piled on your face, and
b) stop obsessing over how you look every five minutes, stop buying shit you dont need and go and do something productive. No...not choosing what colour to stain the raised beds. Something actually useful and beneficial to society.

good lord give me STRENGTH!!

• Heart

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
She's made her other Instagram account private.

20201002_225538.jpg

Who needs 5 Instagram accounts!?

20201002_230521.jpg

(and why doesn't she know the difference between puppys and puppies) 🤪

20201002_231118.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I am new here and I don’t totally get Lydia. She seems reasonably well spoken but looks a little chavvy (sorry, it’s a horrible world, I know). As in her eyebrows are really harsh and hair too dark for her. She dresses like she’s from Essex but wants to look like she’s from a country estate in Norfolk and is really posh.

I’m the same age as her and she looks 10 years older (and that’s not because I look young for my age) I think being really skinny with big Breast implants to quite ageing and dated. Like 50 year old trying to still look young.

Are her and her husband really rich or something?

Super bitchy post, apologies.
I would say you are spot on and in the right place! Welcome! Bitch away!
I guess they are 'rich ' in the fact they have a big (mortgaged) house and money in the bank but they are not rich when it comes to morals, intelligence, empathy, manners, knowledge of the world, business sense, work ethic and taste.
Basically they both got lucky with the influencer boom but they are chavs and always will be.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Lydia is completely unprofessional cackling and laughing at NOTHING and her own jokes and you can tell Ali's annoyed AF. I have to say one of her most annoying traits is laughing so loudly at her own jokes and taking the center of attention during someone elses moment.

The only reason I can think Ali would leave this footage in would be to ONCE AGAIN ALI LEAVING IN THE REAL LYDIA... SELFISH, PETTY AND BOSSY. SNIDE comments about cable knit sweaters. "It doesn't matter if you like it. It's what IIIIIIIIIIIIII like". Let's see what she has to say when he picks out her outfit...

Here's some choice avatars for anyone who needs. 🤪

1601500336919.png
1601500850908.png
1601501265091.png
1601501342241.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Sage245

VIP Member
To be fair, the failure of Globy would have knocked me sideways but I suppose the cover-up is almost as stressful as the event. There’s a lot to be said for honesty and she didn’t handle it well. Nevertheless, she must have been pretty upset at the feedback behind closed doors.
I think we’re giving Lidl too much credit even saying she’s devastated. I wouldn’t be surprised if she thinks it was a success and all the negative comments were from tattlers and ‘haters’. Someone as arrogant and conceited as Lidl would never accept that something she’s done is a failure.

In her eyes, it was a success and everyone else just tried to ruin it for her - just like they did with her wedding by ‘calling hmrc and reporting her’ (which is completely false).

I also think she’s too thick to engage in any kind of self-reflection on Globy - if she wasn’t, she’d have addressed it and actually acknowledged some of the critiques (a lot of the comments were genuine questions about the product, where and how it’s made, they weren’t all slagging it off for no reason).

The woman is a one dimensional, shallow, arrogant idiot.

• Heart

Glowbee

Yeah, and go on and tear out a perfectly young tree that is happy where it is standing just because it is 10cm to far into the way to the raised beds. I hope your pest infested and overgrown veggies will burn because they are lacking shadow because one clever moo moo didn't like the tree in her ass-thetic. There is no way she will care for the veg beds, because of her fear of spideys and buggles. I know I'm repeating it but she.has.fucking.lost.IT.
I was so sad hearing the comment so casually casting aside that tree - everything is expendable - “we’ll just buy another...” - but what about THAT tree, which is a living thing?? Everything is for Instagram and for show. Everything. I hope they hire people to keep up with all of it because it’s not easy and requires attention and patience to maintain properly. A little more foresight would have been good. Always a rush to buy as though money is no object. It may have been good to calculate how much yield beds that huge could produce — honestly for people who don’t really cook or know their way around vegetables this is insane. Remember when she said something this year about having only just recently tasted an artichoke? Omg. And I’m sure it takes a lot to nicely keep a greenhouse too. It’s not just about “styling” it with little cutsie crates.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tinybelle24

I will always be the first to admit I do not like Lydia at all...however how pretty was she four years ago without all the work she’s had done. She actually looks happy. It’s really sad to see how she’s changed herself. I wonder if all the money and handbags are actually worth it?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

K18

VIP Member
She is such a whiny little bitch! They needed the fire escape cladded because she kept complaining that the water would seep through the wall and crack the paint work! Ali said the only issue they have had with it was the drip trays and thats only because they changed their mind after it was done and din't like the ones they had chosen plus Ali said he would fit them himself not the actual company. How on earth has it cost them 5 figures to do that teeny tiny fire escape when I'm pretty sure they were gifted the stone! She's such a fake bitch.

• Angry
  • Wow

MichiganGal

VIP Member
It was in the last vlog.... 24 minutes in. She was forced to do this project in this way that she didn't want to... she wanted to do it CHEAP. Ali had to do it this way and it has been an absolute "nightmare" (that she likely didn't lift a finger during and I'm pretty sure the limestone and cladding were gifted or donated cause um.... bitch don't tag people for free). She has the "bloody creativity" voice and lots of eyerolls. However Ali who has been the one working hard on the space has not said a peep of anything negative and even installed her 3 men peeing nightmare of constant trying to make it less loud. And lest we all forget in some vlog or story he was CONSTANTLY having to literally get up to his eyeballs into the mucky water to fix sump pumps and save frogs so this really needed to be done. The cost was most likely in the drainage which is sort of a must when owning a home.... and sadly the local plumbers won't give to shits for a tag in a video and we all know it's expensive to do this type of home maintenance.

He's working hard to make sure it looks nice and sweeping (more than my husband ever does to help) and she's letting Bolly take a 100 poops on it a week. I'm not a dog trianer but Cawwwie should be taking that dog out for his poops on the ESTATE grass. Not just out on the limestone patio. If it was HER idea/patio then there would be no way she'd literally shit on it. WHAT a B!

GUARANTEE you that this patio whatever space is what she is blaming why she can't put her deposit down on her bloody greenhouse that won't be gifted and she's seething with Ali over it. But yet she's at a minimum on non gifted items... at least 8k or more down in Dior bag purchases during the pandemic. That is not counting the massive amount she spent on 2 Chanel bags before the Laura Mercier trip. Let's just say those 4 bags alone and the FENDI FUR vest she bouth on that trip... she could have had the greenhouse mostly paid for... or for sure the pizza oven outdoor kitchen. She just loves to play the victim.

Wonder how she would like it if Ali turned the tables and blamed her attitude and spending on herself for ruining his own life/dreams that are so much more important than a bloody greenhouse? I wonder if he would like to do something with his time besides being Lydia's free labor and slave?

Building MY dream? Not OUR dream? Seriously she should be ashamed of herself. I see her living a lonely life later on in her 40's. No husband, no kids, avg nonfulfilling job, just memories of what she (they) had and what could have been if she had only been a better spouse/partner. Ali will go on to find some kind woman, have kids, and will be happy once he rids himself of Lydia.

• Heart