Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dilemma

A little throwback, anyone?
This shit never gets old 😂
It’s like, if you wanna know the truth, just reverse her tweets to the opposite 🙊

72E3176A-42DE-4AEA-A378-38505CF92EAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Chick_pea

I think we’re giving Lidl too much credit even saying she’s devastated. I wouldn’t be surprised if she thinks it was a success and all the negative comments were from tattlers and ‘haters’. Someone as arrogant and conceited as Lidl would never accept that something she’s done is a failure.

In her eyes, it was a success and everyone else just tried to ruin it for her - just like they did with her wedding by ‘calling hmrc and reporting her’ (which is completely false).

I also think she’s too thick to engage in any kind of self-reflection on Globy - if she wasn’t, she’d have addressed it and actually acknowledged some of the critiques (a lot of the comments were genuine questions about the product, where and how it’s made, they weren’t all slagging it off for no reason).

The woman is a one dimensional, shallow, arrogant idiot.
💯

I really never felt she was that invested in the “brand”. It was all so low effort. She was driven by the opportunity to fleece people out of their money, not passion for creating a product or brand. There’s no loss to her. She picked a few pieces from Aliexpress and overcharged for them. Very low investment. No campaign. The most they did was a basic website.

I think she loves being a “FOUNDER”. Her product is embarrassing, it’s a failure. They literally had to turn off comments on Instagram. She never promotes it! She only wants the title of big boss but like all Lydia’s other hobbies she’s already lost interest.

It’s just another farce like her Karen Millen Edit. It’s not an edit. She’s advertising products already selling 🤣🤣🤣 Lydia is the queen of exaggeration!!

Standard Lydia, low effort, low output. She doesn’t need to do any more though, she’s clearly still getting enough freebies to keep her happy. I‘ve given up trying to understand what is going on in the atrium between her ears.

Lydia must be sad her thread here isn’t as bustling as usual. Maybe she can buy some tattle subscribers 🤣🤣 Missing the usual crowd. Hope everyone is well 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Sooo.... I love a handbag comparison video and it's honestly why I started following her and is what I like to watch for the most part on you tube (living vicariously and for actual research). So, I'm happy about this one and I'd like to see more. Reviews, not rants.

UNTIL the end... the finger and attitude came back out and I realized. She shot this the SAME day of the infamous IG Stories "there is no video today"... during her week off. She shot this weeks ago. Same nails, dress, tree leaves everything.

Remember we thought it was so (rude) and also very strange that in her grieving week off she was all dolled up to do a scolding and reminder there is NO☝VIDEO☝TODAY☝

story September 17th
1601579183875.png
1601579207685.png

So in todays video she's said she took LAST week off BUT was vlogging the whole time. That is a LIE... this is the week she was off for cat. Her little lecture at the end about how she will do videos
☝
when and as she fancies... as and when she feels like it gave it all away. She should have quit while she was ahead. What a piece of work she is... the minute I saw that finger and 👹 I saw right through her little game. That was a Thursday... the day intimissimi was supposed to go up and she CERTAINLY could have uploaded that video because as she said "it was ready but she was too upset and they are so understanding". She probably also shot that dumb cackling with Ali video series that day too. Why all the lies Lydia?

October 1
1601579285327.png

• Angry
  • Sick

TacoSarah

The Lydiot - this autumnal red
Me - russet
Her - I just don’t know what to call this colour
Me - russet. It’s russet red
Her - it’s just so autumnal but I just don’t know, it’s red and so autumnal
Me - It’s f*cking RUSSET!!!!
Her - it just screams power suit and so autumnal
Me - screams internally

Christ on a bike, how is she a fashion influencer and doesn’t know what russet is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45

K18

VIP Member
She's turned the bins round the other way so we can't comment on the fact she's lying about where she lives 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

K18

VIP Member
If you look closely at this video on her Insta you can see there is a hair on her forehead that keeps vanishing, reappearing, and part-reappearing, you can see it more before she drops the ice into the glass. She is clearly using a skin-smoothing filter on her video to promote a skincare product. Very distrustful practice.

She bugs me so much when she does these skin care videos, why does she spend 60 seconds aggressively rubbing the products into her hands before applying to her face :oops: her hands are absorbing all the product, there is absolutely no need to 'warm' your products up before applying to your face. That is just marketing bullshit to make you use more product so it runs out quicker and therefore you purchase more often. Don't even get me started on the twinkle fingers she uses to apply the product!!!! When have you ever seen an aesthetician or dermatologist twinkle their fingers like that on your face when applying a product.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Sage245

VIP Member
So cringe that she’s dressed in country attire to pose in front of the new build bungalow! There’s also nothing old money or country about Lidl - she’s a super chav and nouveau riche at best.

Lydia, I’ll say it with my chest: no gilet or ‘Dewberry’ boot is going to make you look like you have class or are from a well to do background. You’ll be buying a gold plated signet ring next - WANNABEE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Julia123

VIP Member
Aliiiiiii bring me a hot water bottle and a frozen pizza to the ikea sofa with LV blanket NOW! I’ve been drunk walking scaling Mt Everest today and look at my eyes. I look so tired. Mmmhmmm hheee heee. Hiking moo moo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Good God is her latest reel cringey 😬 how seriously does she take herself? I would honestly have to be insanely drunk to make a video like that haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
He’s no Stephen Fry, that’s for sure. She married a malleable man-child that she could manipulate to suit her needs. Also v important that he is perceived as punching cos that ensures he thanks the lord every day in appreciation.
See when I initially started watching her around 5 years ago, I thought her and Ali were quite similarly matched, looks wise. They looked like a happy, attractive young couple and I thought Lydia was really quite striking and beautiful. Now, as much as I don't find Ali sexy in the slightest, she is definitely punching with him! She's made her face look older and manlier with the filler and the awful thick eyebrows, the gorgeous long blond hair is gone and her style is now just frumpy and lost. Ali could easily pull a totally gorgeous younger model where as I think Lydia would now struggle to find anyone as 'textbook' good looking as Ali. She looks like his older Aunty, not a couple in their early 30s!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Anora

Hey girls, I don't think I ever posted in this thread but I just wanted to share how disappointed I am with Lydia's content and overall behavior. I was watching her vlogs from 2016 in her old house and I actually enjoyed them. I can't believe how full of herself she became since the move to this house, completely another person (or so it seems). I guess money and too many free stuff does that to people. I know you already know all this but just wanted to vent haha

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I must have missed something in my life, but who the hell goes hiking and sits crouched on the floor of a main road drinking wine?

• Haha
  • Wow

FurCoatNoKnickers

To be fair, the failure of Globy would have knocked me sideways but I suppose the cover-up is almost as stressful as the event. There’s a lot to be said for honesty and she didn’t handle it well. Nevertheless, she must have been pretty upset at the feedback behind closed doors.
I'm sorry- but it wouldn't have knocked anyone sideways if they were upfront all along. Lidl tried to be cloak and dagger.. hyping it all up and being too cheap to get decent advice. Shacked up with her sycophantic colleagues- (who allegedly have her best interests at heart) she messed up. It wasn't just a launch failure- the whole thing was shambolically put together. thats why she has been devastated by it. The cost cutting, legal issue dodging and listening to unqualified folk squandering her money is what has knocked her sideways. A reality check that has made her totally lose faith in her team- and also in herself. Hence why she is jumping from one bandwagon to the next...

And Cowering Carrie has literally scampered off on holiday (paid by professionally bum licking and cosseting) and has tried to redeem herself by introducing diversionary tactics like bringing Bollock to work. How Cowering Cowie hasn't been made accountable for poor punctuation and spelling on her promotional material is shocking. In real life she would have been fired. Which brings me back to the point a lot of Tattlers make.. is Carrie a FRENEMY? Watching from the sidelines - pulling strings (Carrie has called herself a Puppet Master many times). She's not in love with her. Love doesn't make you fuck things up for someone you care about- she's jealous. Carrie no doubt is playing her own role in this production- the earthy, natural outdoor girl that doesn't give a stuff about designer items.. I call BULLSHIT. She enjoys the press trips, the designer bags and cast offs, the hotel rooms and complimentary products, hair appointments etc. She's a fucking fraud too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41