Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Interesting to go back 3 years and listen to the first 10 minutes of this flog to see what she said about the new house......apparently the cat's would have their own room. That ended badly didn't it.

Is that when they used to lock them in the gym?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
💓 This is very true. When things are good we feel bulletproof. Unfortunately Covid will change the circumstances of many, some just haven’t realised it yet. Who knew six months ago the world would be in the state it is now.

People who have had real difficulty in their lives will manage, struggle makes you resilient. Lydia has not had any real struggle. She’s alluded to things in her past. I’m sure a family break up is not easy to deal with but people manage every day. Lydia crumbles over things us common folk deal with daily without batting an eyelid. How will she cope with something life altering?

I don’t believe she has the capacity to learn from others situations or to empathise with their struggle. I don’t think she can fathom a time when she is not adored, envied or admired. She exists in a world where she never hears the word no. She’s never challenged. Failures and losses are the fault of trolls. The world owes her and she will eternally collect. Unfortunately it’s a fantasy world. People are fickle and we outgrow bad habits. The world around us is changing and we either adapt or die.

When Lydia’s difficult times come (because they come for us all) I hope she can find it in herself to withstand it and pull through. For her sake I hope she won‘t be as ill equiped to deal with it as she appears to be. Perhaps she might even come out the other end with a little bit of humility and humanity!
To be fair, the failure of Globy would have knocked me sideways but I suppose the cover-up is almost as stressful as the event. There’s a lot to be said for honesty and she didn’t handle it well. Nevertheless, she must have been pretty upset at the feedback behind closed doors.

Sage245

VIP Member

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I am behind, does Lydia ever do giveaways? She seems greedy, and this is just to me, a casual viewer. Surely with all the free clothing and massive renovations she could afford to spare something?
Never, not true she did do one with an old bulgari bag , that had been gifted to her, if I am correct!

laurensanchez

VIP Member
I'm not eating meat but I fell back on cheese -_- I have a hard time preparing food (if it was ready for me cooked only to take in I would happily eat it, but that's not how the cookie crumbles 😂) so I often rely on pizza (don't kill me) or toast with cheese.
When I had the big erythrocytes I was still eating meat but even then I didn't eat regularly enough.
I also love cheese but I read cheddar has the highest fat content of any cheese so cheese on toast is a luxury nowadays. I will not be parted from my pizza though, sorry!

I don't get the big deal about B12, I thought most meat eaters would have more than enough. It's only people like me who eat plant based diets that may be deficient.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
nasty stuff isn't it? I like goose, duck and any kind of liver spread myself but fried or cooked not so much. What's neptune? don't remember that from my trips to the uk
It seems it is a home decoration store. We also have it not here, but Lydia raved about the store like two years ago (guess she got freebies?). I really like their shopping bags, though

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
i read that humans receive B12 from cattle that' eats grass with soil on would that be correct
No, not really. You receive it from "dirt". They have to feed the cattle extra food with B12 addition. (Is what I heard, I cite it without proper source)
Edit: sorry, I overread the soil part. So, yes, its partly correct but when you read the part about bacteria and archaea you see what I had in mind (my midn right now: 🥴)

Since my wiki is still open, this is what they say about animal derived and B12
Animals store vitamin B12 in the liver and muscles and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals as well as humans.[7][1][57] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[58] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[57][59] Food sources with a high concentration of vitamin B12 include liver and other organ meats from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey; shellfish and crab meat.[2][7][60]

This is what I meant with the dirt comment:
Bacteria and archaea
Vitamin B12 is produced in nature by certain bacteria, and archaea.[50][51][52] It is synthesized by some bacteria in the gut flora in humans and other animals, but it has long been thought that humans cannot absorb this as it is made in the colon, downstream from the small intestine, where the absorption of most nutrients occurs.[53] Ruminants, such as cows and sheep, are foregut fermenters, meaning that plant food undergoes microbial fermentation in the rumen before entering the true stomach (abomasum), and thus they are absorbing vitamin B12 produced by bacteria.[53][54] Other mammalian species (examples: rabbits, pikas, beaver, guinea pigs) consume high-fibre plants which pass through the intestinal system and undergo bacterial fermentation in the cecum and large intestine. The first-passage of feces produced by this hindgut fermentation, called "cecotropes", are re-ingested, a practice referred to as cecotrophy or coprophagy. Re-ingestion allows for absorption of nutrients made available by bacterial digestion, and also of vitamins and other nutrients synthesized by the gut bacteria, including vitamin B12.[54] Non-ruminant, non-hindgut herbivores may have an enlarged forestomach and/or small intestine to provide a place for bacterial fermentation and B-vitamin product, including B12.[54] For gut bacteria to produce vitamin B12 the animal must consume sufficient amounts of cobalt.[55] Soil that is deficient in cobalt may result in B12 deficiency, and B12 injections or cobalt supplementation may be required for livestock.[56]

Lydia's glamour stories are a fucking joke 😂 She has no idea how to apply products to her face, every time she is showcasing her skin care she only uses products that she has been paid to talk about or that will secure her more work in the future (ESPA,Elizabeth Arden, Cle de Peau, ByTerry), she always has to say she lives in the countryside as if she is the only person on the planet who doesn't live in a city, pretending she spends her Sunday's in the garden with her dAvId AuStIn rOsEs, shows off the herb trug with her dying herbs and then lights the fire but really it's a stove :rolleyes::rolleyes:
How Glamour are considering these tips for a self care Sunday I have no idea. What a boring mundane life, it's clearly exhausting pretending to be someone you're not.
And then every few months the odd Olay skit.

How do you walk around and tell people I did this, I did that, I planted the roses etc when she did indeed nothing. Ali did it.

Edit: Addition to my B12 rant I remembered I had a blood test and the doc (neurologist) told me I have too low B-vit (he didn't explain further though, which B vit :rolleyes:). My erythrocytes (red blood cells) were too big. Only years later in a vegan forum I learnt about B12 deficiency and read up about it. If someone is further interested in this topic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaloblastic_anemia

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

StrangerThanFiction

Oh! The shade from JOSIE in her 'Home and Garden update' around the 15min mark, Josie and Charlie are clearing out the Autumn debris around the front of their property,,, when she's inside she talks about how "in a month or so it will be TOO COLD TO DO ANY TYPE OF GARDENING!!" hahahahaa she's a silent assassin... take that, jealous Sideshow Lidl!

I agree!! She had make up on to disguise her lumps, bumps and migrating filler- so didn't want to disturb it. Spot on.
I think she always had this type of imperfection she has used huge amounts to get a chin and fill her cavernous cheek bone handles
It has filled some areas better but you cant fix it all can you
Look at her really early look book model days shes harsh masculine and bumpy as hell

Goldie258

I’ve skipped my way through the blog because the poop chat was really annoying! Also has anyone else noticed how terrible her tan was on her hand and fore arm (at 44 mins - just after she complains about her eyelid being swollen) - it looks horrendous I don’t know if she’s still to wash off her tan or what 😳

• Sick