Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't kept up with lidl in months, but I've just been thinking, apart from the general scrimping she's been doing, is she investing in real estate or something since she talks about looking at houses ?

Reactions: 10
Haven't kept up with lidl in months, but I've just been thinking, apart from the general scrimping she's been doing, is she investing in real estate or something since she talks about looking at houses ?
Yes, was wondering about this. I don’t think they’ve explicitly said anything recently but I know tattlers spotted they started another company last year and it was categorised as ‘real estate’? We assumed they were going to renovate some investment properties I think? But there’s been no mention this year. Maybe Covid and spending on the current bungalow out those plans on hold? Hmm.

Reactions: 9
Yes, was wondering about this. I don’t think they’ve explicitly said anything recently but I know tattlers spotted they started another company last year and it was categorised as ‘real estate’? We assumed they were going to renovate some investment properties I think? But there’s been no mention this year. Maybe Covid and spending on the current bungalow out those plans on hold? Hmm.
yeah Im watching the i did not enjoy buying this vlog from sept 21 and she said something about looking at houses on right move uk.. I'm really really curious if she's still working on that company.

Reactions: 9
Another new 1k followers in 36 hours.
I'm wondering if she buys these followers as a present to herself each time she thinks she has something to celebrate ? Or does she buy them after each time she does pr or an ad or campaign to fool the brand into thinking the increase in followers reflects the success of the product ?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Webster & Hamilton LTD - The real estate company is still active.

A few months ago, I posted a screenshot of Lidl's Mum's Facebook info but it got removed so I don't think anyone saw it?

The reason I posted it was because Sophia had entered a new job, "Property Advisor".
I wonder if they've given her a job at the new company? 🤔

20201003_155222.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Another new 1k followers in 36 hours.
I'm wondering if she buys these followers as a present to herself each time she thinks she has something to celebrate ? Or does she buy them after each time she does pr or an ad or campaign to fool the brand into thinking the increase in followers reflects the success of the product ?
I think a company doesn't care if HER followers increase after a campaign when it doesn't show the same effect on their sales. She can only use the numbers to impress others and hope companies wanna work with her due to her big following but I hope they also want more stats than only the follower count.
I'm just so pissed off for the fuss she will make a soon as she hits 900k. I'm already angry and it hasn't even happened but it will and it will be as fake as her follower count.

What clown changed the name multiple times on May 4th 2020? 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Trying to copy Patricia Bright and her husband who own 3 other properties and have just bought a 4th a week or so ago. That is a property portfolio.
Of course, our moron Lydiot assumes she is in the same league as Patricia Bright. Some day Lydiot. Some day. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trying to copy Patricia Bright and her husband who own 3 other properties and have just bought a 4th a week or so ago. That is a property portfolio.
Of course, our moron Lydiot assumes she is in the same league as Patricia Bright. Some day Lydiot. Some day. 🤡
maybe im dense but so owning multiple investment properties and creating a company overtop them is a property portfolio?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hop along lidl probably is too lazy to do a complete arse wipe when needed, I dont think slothy sloths do property investment stuff, thats too much moomoo effort

• Heart
Reactions: 13
maybe im dense but so owning multiple investment properties and creating a company overtop them is a property portfolio?
Yes. They ie. Patricia and hubby, have bought investment properties to reno and rent out and hence have a property portfolio in addition to their residence/home.

Our beauty expert Lydiot probably thinks by owning The Bungalow and just creating a property company amounts to having a property portfolio.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.