Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure I read this further up also, but anyone else reckon the narc in Lydia is secretly fuming that her thread is a little quiet currently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Elle Belle hope you are all good, we've missed your wit on here this week! It's just all dullsville with Lydia, I don't think she can even feign excitement for her launch, she seemed more excited about some T shirts she found online last night with thoughtful slogans on them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Quelle surprise:

View attachment 263650

Also @Muffpuff your latest work of art made my day, thank you for the laughter!
🤮 Sycophant

how worrying that a doctor would find lidl remotely authentic/genuine enough to heap praise on. You think drs would be educated and could see through the BS! 🙄

her constant spending is EMBARRASSING. We are always being told the planet is in danger because of over consumption but she brags about every little thing she buys like she’s a genius for buying a jumper.

Everyone can shop Lidl! having money and shopping doesn’t make you special lidl!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🤮 Sycophant

how worrying that a doctor would find lidl remotely authentic/genuine enough to heap praise on. You think drs would be educated and could see through the BS! 🙄

her constant spending is EMBARRASSING. We are always being told the planet is in danger because of over consumption but she brags about every little thing she buys like she’s a genius for buying a jumper.

Everyone can shop Lidl! having money and shopping doesn’t make you special lidl!
That Jo Cannon has always been slightly obsessed with our Lyds. Always bought whatever Lydia favoured etc! Bet she was first in line for Globy too.
Feel abit sorry for her if that’s who she looks up to. I wish she would come over here and she the real Lydia.

• Haha
🤮 Sycophant

Yes you would think she would see through Lydiots bullshit...seeing as she is a trained psychiatrist. Clearly not a good one if she encourages her behaviour. This Dr has followed her for years and buys loads of her off casts on depop and anything else lidl is shilling and blows smoke up her arse.

Ooo..snap!..Upintheair read my mind..lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You're welcome.
I'm glad the pics make people laugh 🙂

I wonder if Lidl would see the funny side? 🤔 😂
Makes her narc heart skip a beat!! Shes very different in what makes her happy to average person. As ppl have said here theres no such thing as negative attention to a narc, any focus feeds them. She should be flattered =))

Reactions: 13
I just want to correct one of my posts from last night. I said Lidl had 5 Instagram accounts.... it's actually 6! I forgot the lumiandlynxbengal one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
28443440-A90F-474D-B577-435AA7442095.png
This is happening today. Strange Lydia has not put something in her stories to say ‘how excited’ she is?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
as she is a trained psychiatrist.
Omg. :oops:
I mean Dr. can be dumb as well but that she is a trained psychiatrist shocks me, tho. Some people are wrong in their profession, or they chose it to compensate something. In this case it is a combination of both.

Reactions: 16
I have no issue with her refining the way she speaks, it’s a natural part of self improvement and development. It’s just a shame that all of her development and self improvement is about appearances and she wastes her privileged position especially not educating herself more. She’s far from stupid or dumb, she’s just very uninformed. And I don’t think she’s lazy either, I think her lack of achievement and follow through stems from something else.

In other news - Interesting!!!
View attachment 262939
Oh I don’t mind it, and yes improving speech and diction is absolute self care and is important to ones growth. I think what irks me is that she pretends she always spoke that way. She’s done it to come off as posh. I’ve known many people who have taken accent reduction or diction and they will flat out say to improve myself or to make myself more marketable. They’re honest. Instead she comes off as refining her accent to fit a certain type of posh manor house profile.

• Haha
Omg. :oops:
I mean Dr. can be dumb as well but that she is a trained psychiatrist shocks me, tho. Some people are wrong in their profession, or they chose it to compensate something. In this case it is a combination of both.
My recollection from ages ago, Dr Jo suffered from deformity, including her face. She achieved her qualifications against the odds and I think she spent a short time as a practitioner. Perhaps the achievement of her studies was great in itself but our head scratching about her lidl love is that its not coming from someone in the feild but someone who uses the title.
I get the impression beauty and fashion have deeper significance as being treated as an outsider from her scars.
What she sees in lidl is still a mystery even if she isnt a doctor

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just want to correct one of my posts from last night. I said Lidl had 5 Instagram accounts.... it's actually 6! I forgot the lumiandlynxbengal one.

Plus possibly several fake ones that she uses to ask herself questions with

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.