Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her publicist. Open IG profile. Loves to take sometimes inappropriate pics at Soho Farmhouse ( no implication he is a member). Seems like a one man band Lidl sucky sycophant. Lidl pays money for this type of publicity from him? How is he still employed after the death-by-GlobbyGate?
That is really disgusting. Major ewwwww.

Please tell me their bungalow isn't being featured in this magazine ?
Her naked PR guy must have a lot of mag contacts. She keeps redoing rooms to generate more content for magazine articles. Maybe she should let Charnley pose naked in her new greenhouse. He could be the centerfold for Alitex Spring/Summer 2021 catalog. Gawd that made me throw up a little.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I still can’t get over the fact that Carrie actually cooks them dinner and sometimes batch cooks for them too. Not even a proper personal assistant would do that for their boss. Lydia should just get a housekeeper who can cook for her as well as clean and do her washing and ironing. Carrie must realise she is just being used and abused, seriously.
[/QUOTE]
Nah. I think Cowering Cowie just wants to be indispensable.

Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over the fact that Carrie actually cooks them dinner and sometimes batch cooks for them too. Not even a proper personal assistant would do that for their boss. Lydia should just get a housekeeper who can cook for her as well as clean and do her washing and ironing. Carrie must realise she is just being used and abused, seriously.
Nah. I think Cowering Cowie just wants to be indispensable.
[/QUOTE]
Or rent a room to Cawwie and her little dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please tell me their bungalow isn't being featured in this magazine ?
Tattlers need to go the magazines page and ask why a Bungalow in Northamptonshire owned by a fraudulent IG'er is being featured in their decent publication. Its not 'The Lady' or even House & Garden or Country Life. It has a digital audience primarily... is that the best The Naked Publicist could beg??? hardly Architectural Digest!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So whats happening with the garden beds? I check her Insta every morning expecting to see some progress and nothing. Surely she cant have lost interest already. Those raised beds were ready to get levelled and installed, they must be done by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's made her other Instagram account private.

20201002_225538.jpg

Who needs 5 Instagram accounts!?

20201002_230521.jpg

(and why doesn't she know the difference between puppys and puppies) 🤪

20201002_231118.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So whats happening with the garden beds? I check her Insta every morning expecting to see some progress and nothing. Surely she cant have lost interest already. Those raised beds were ready to get levelled and installed, they must be done by now.
They can't do the raised beds because they are in front of the area where the greenhouse will go. They will have to be moved if any equipment is brought in (ie for the base).
I hate that I'm even thinking about this! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just looking at the thread that must not be named, muff puff you were the real star ⭐, have been missing you and all your great bespoke pics!
Aww bless you ❤ Thank you.
Actually, I was looking at "that website" the other week and the edited photos still made me laugh.
I wish they'd pop up on Google images when people search her name, now that would be funny 😂

I keep meaning to save all the photos and add them to my Instagram account but if Lidl ever saw it, she would probably report it and have it removed ☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m still half expecting her to start spouting some BS about how she and Karen Millen share a surname, they’re long lost relations/always loved her/taught me everything I know

Far fetched but you never know with Lidl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know we made fun of her running around all dressed up during lockdown... but she went from that extreme to THIS... worse than frumpy to show on her stories all day, during a dream collaboration.. and mind you none of it was her dream KM. That grey sweater with white shirt and a pony even with no makeup would have looked cute.

Would it kill her to find a happy middle like she used to? AND Why is she calling herself THIS LITTLE MOLE????????
in my country; being called a mole (moll) is similar to being called a witch. 😂

View attachment 262397

- Except that she doesn’t follow her, I checked....
And she’ll be on repeat that she’s a size 4. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just skipping through the Chanel/Dior video now and really the key issue is Lydia not realising that the Dior Book tote isn’t a really handbag, it’s a shopping tote. An expensive status-symbol shopping tote. It’s the type of bag you carry for extra bits alongside your normal handbag. That’s why the handles don’t go over your shoulder or have a ‘closing mechanism’ like a zip or magnetic closure etc.

The video is in fact about how she didn’t properly consider her purchase of the book tote (and it’s potential uses, drawbacks, her needs etc) and rushed down to London to buy it purely because she could and it was hard to get. Then a while later she impulse purchased the Chanel deauville at an airport. Have we seen her carry this bag? I don’t think so?

Another great lesson in designer shopping 🙄
lol agree! The assssssthetic she loved about the book tote was that it was the IT bag. The hard to get had to have bag. Just for her travels to show off to the other influencers on trips

And legit she said in a flog that she bought the Chanel tote just to carry her work stuff from place to place around the house. From bedroom to closet to sofa. That’s the reason! I mean I love bags and I know we all regionalization a purchase but um that’s a pricey bag to be an at home catchall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
she's gone up another 1,000 to 896,000, isn't that about 4,000 new followers in a week?
She was at 893k on 26th Sept. If she keeps buying followers at this rate she'll be at 900k by end of October 😡

Thank you for putting your finger on what bugged me about that overlong video! Also I'm sick to death of that Dior book tote and hope it will soon disappear abruptly and completely from influencer rotation. 🤣

I thought she meant a mole like this:

View attachment 263077
I'm sure she did. This is just another example of words meaning different things in different countries 🙂

Reactions: 10
They can't do the raised beds because they are in front of the area where the greenhouse will go. They will have to be moved if any equipment is brought in (ie for the base).
I hate that I'm even thinking about this! 😂😂😂
Oh yes that must be it. Good thinking 99.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.