Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her publicist. Open IG profile. Loves to take sometimes inappropriate pics at Soho Farmhouse ( no implication he is a member). Seems like a one man band Lidl sucky sycophant. Lidl pays money for this type of publicity from him? How is he still employed after the death-by-GlobbyGate?
Wow, I...., WOW :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In a reply she refers to the leggings as ‘KM x LM leggings’. No Lydia, they’re just KM leggings you like.

Branding like that makes me think of the big H&M collaborations with designers, or the Prada x Adidas one @Julia123 mentioned.

Not an influencer choosing 30 things she likes from their A/W collection.
Ok, so this was my first thought. She didn’t help “design” this “collection” because we def would’ve heard about it LAST YEAR when this stuff was being designed, she curated based on already available options. I wonder how much they’re paying her for this. And also, I live in North America so Karen Millen isn’t super popular here, but had no idea it’s very mid-tier price wise. Not so luxe, Lyds.

Reactions: 19
Just skipping through the Chanel/Dior video now and really the key issue is Lydia not realising that the Dior Book tote isn’t a really handbag, it’s a shopping tote. An expensive status-symbol shopping tote. It’s the type of bag you carry for extra bits alongside your normal handbag. That’s why the handles don’t go over your shoulder or have a ‘closing mechanism’ like a zip or magnetic closure etc.

The video is in fact about how she didn’t properly consider her purchase of the book tote (and it’s potential uses, drawbacks, her needs etc) and rushed down to London to buy it purely because she could and it was hard to get. Then a while later she impulse purchased the Chanel deauville at an airport. Have we seen her carry this bag? I don’t think so?

Another great lesson in designer shopping 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know we made fun of her running around all dressed up during lockdown... but she went from that extreme to THIS... worse than frumpy to show on her stories all day, during a dream collaboration.. and mind you none of it was her dream KM. That grey sweater with white shirt and a pony even with no makeup would have looked cute.

Would it kill her to find a happy middle like she used to? AND Why is she calling herself THIS LITTLE MOLE????????

View attachment 262233View attachment 262234
Aussie slang, not so common now, "mole" maybe from "moll"??
and I think meant slut but everyone used it as a general putdown, aimed at females.

1980s sketch show, so popular called The Comedy Company, had character, dumb bogan/chav school girl, would eat chewing gum unflatteringly and twirl her bad wig hair, whinging and bitching about stuff.

Her catch-cry was "She goes, she goes, she goes.... she just goes", if memory serves me well.

'She Goes' translation 'She Said'.
Kylie Mole and Lydia have alot in common lolol

You deserve a knighthood for lidl services to Tattlers.
I was doing long wheezing laughs and crying as the images kept coming.
Thank you so much Muff Puff. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aussie slang, not so common now, "mole" maybe from "moll"??
and I think meant slut but everyone used it as a general putdown, aimed at females.

1980s sketch show, so popular called The Comedy Company, had character, dumb bogan/chav school girl, would eat chewing gum unflatteringly and twirl her bad wig hair, whinging and bitching about stuff.

Her catch-cry was "She goes, she goes, she goes.... she just goes", if memory serves me well.

'She Goes' translation 'She Said'.
Kylie Mole and Lydia have alot in common lolol
Lol, loved that show and yes, lidl is like Kylie Mole.
Last night I was wondering if in other countries the slang term 'mole' has the same meaning as here in Australia ? I've always thought the word 'mole' is the nicer version of the word 'slut'. And you're right that it is unfortunately always aimed at females.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am new here and I don’t totally get Lydia. She seems reasonably well spoken but looks a little chavvy (sorry, it’s a horrible world, I know). As in her eyebrows are really harsh and hair too dark for her. She dresses like she’s from Essex but wants to look like she’s from a country estate in Norfolk and is really posh.

I’m the same age as her and she looks 10 years older (and that’s not because I look young for my age) I think being really skinny with big Breast implants to quite ageing and dated. Like 50 year old trying to still look young.

Are her and her husband really rich or something?

Super bitchy post, apologies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 261651
Another Karen Millen - this time a jumpsuit she raved about in a video

View attachment 261652
Stained Marni bag (the one spotted on the floor, probably peed on by Bolly, used once on the ground in a picture in Italy) reduced again

View attachment 261655
Sage obsession fading? Apparently never been worn.

View attachment 261659
FaVe DeSiGnEr Johanna Ortiz being resold for £10

View attachment 261656
View attachment 261660
Why bother selling things for £5-£10 on Depop at all?
A lot of clothes look like Little Women aka a pioneer woman. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The week she had off because of Lumi. I get a feeling she didn't have her Intimmissi (or whatever the duck its called) video ready and used Lumi as an excuse. Why else would you not just put it up if it was ready and you were contractually obligated to put it out before a certain date. Why would you say it was ready but wouldn't publish it. Nobody would say or do that. Especially when she has a fecking "team". Its BS for sure. I hope they drop the bint.
Normal people don’t leave their sick or recently recovered cat to go away on a “little holiday” and with all of the crap they let that cat eat and bring into their bedroom you know because it’s so funny and Lyditot is so exhausted from Lumi waking her up.
Wait to have a child Lydia then you will understand exhaustion. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I am new here and I don’t totally get Lydia. She seems reasonably well spoken but looks a little chavvy (sorry, it’s a horrible world, I know). As in her eyebrows are really harsh and hair too dark for her. She dresses like she’s from Essex but wants to look like she’s from a country estate in Norfolk and is really posh.

I’m the same age as her and she looks 10 years older (and that’s not because I look young for my age) I think being really skinny with big Breast implants to quite ageing and dated. Like 50 year old trying to still look young.

Are her and her husband really rich or something?

Super bitchy post, apologies.
I would say you are spot on and in the right place! Welcome! witch away!
I guess they are 'rich ' in the fact they have a big (mortgaged) house and money in the bank but they are not rich when it comes to morals, intelligence, empathy, manners, knowledge of the world, business sense, work ethic and taste.
Basically they both got lucky with the influencer boom but they are chavs and always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@Audrey79 interesting post. A friend is an MUA, among other things, and we went to Slovenia together to a place that sells the products she uses and trains MUA's...just a fun break for me and a networking opp for her. Can't imagine Lidl alone there though....
As for her spending...granted she is the only blogger I know with two assistants and a ( naked 😲) publicist, but she doesn't spend like a millionaire IMHO. Maybe I'm lucky....if I was hard up she might be aspirational...but a millionaire lifestyle is not the odd designer bag, bottle of Dom, Zimmerman frock, pampering and home improvements. I struggle to think of much she has paid for in full and I think she's very canny, knowing it could all end. To me she's more Del Boy than millionaire.
I love travel and cultural activities and to me a millionaire is travelling the world, has a second home, has tickets for all the best shows, goes to fashion shows, dines at the best restaurants, a knowledge of art and culture and has lovely things. Its not slothing on an Ikea sofa in a bungalow in Northamptonshire, chowing down on pasta and pizza.
Oh my god Del Boy is the most perfect way to describe her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hmm completely different accent
I have no issue with her refining the way she speaks, it’s a natural part of self improvement and development. It’s just a shame that all of her development and self improvement is about appearances and she wastes her privileged position especially not educating herself more. She’s far from stupid or dumb, she’s just very uninformed. And I don’t think she’s lazy either, I think her lack of achievement and follow through stems from something else.

In other news - Interesting!!!
81C55B50-C21B-4CDA-8C60-BEE93E9146FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
she's gone up another 1,000 to 896,000, isn't that about 4,000 new followers in a week?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just skipping through the Chanel/Dior video now and really the key issue is Lydia not realising that the Dior Book tote isn’t a really handbag, it’s a shopping tote. An expensive status-symbol shopping tote. It’s the type of bag you carry for extra bits alongside your normal handbag. That’s why the handles don’t go over your shoulder or have a ‘closing mechanism’ like a zip or magnetic closure etc.

The video is in fact about how she didn’t properly consider her purchase of the book tote (and it’s potential uses, drawbacks, her needs etc) and rushed down to London to buy it purely because she could and it was hard to get. Then a while later she impulse purchased the Chanel deauville at an airport. Have we seen her carry this bag? I don’t think so?

Another great lesson in designer shopping 🙄
Thank you for putting your finger on what bugged me about that overlong video! Also I'm sick to death of that Dior book tote and hope it will soon disappear abruptly and completely from influencer rotation. 🤣

Lol, loved that show and yes, lidl is like Kylie Mole.
Last night I was wondering if in other countries the slang term 'mole' has the same meaning as here in Australia ? I've always thought the word 'mole' is the nicer version of the word 'slut'. And you're right that it is unfortunately always aimed at females.
I thought she meant a mole like this:

1601660276810.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is a thread trending on Mumsnet at the moment. Some knob saying that Mrs Hinch and other influencers should have more protection from the law from ‘trolls’
I am happy to report that most disagree, all feel the same that constructive criticism and calling out lies and non disclosure is NOT trolling and Tattle gets a special mention with plenty of people now taking a look at the threads on here. I’m glad it’s not just tattlers that see that influencers just want adoration and praise and don’t want to be held accountable in anyway and the majority of normal people actually agree with us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you for putting your finger on what bugged me about that overlong video! Also I'm sick to death of that Dior book tote and hope it will soon disappear abruptly and completely from influencer rotation. 🤣

I thought she meant a mole like this:

View attachment 263077
She did!
Moles live underground and don't eat vegetables (true) and are adapted to digging. They are considered a pest.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.