Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is THICK as F**K. This is going to be a long one:

The video was recorded on her 'week off work' - does she seriously not know the basic meaning of week off work?? Lydia due to you being potentially the dumbest person to exist in Northamptonshire I'll explain - it means no filming, no stories, no pointing fingers like the arrogant bi*ch you are or ANY activity directly related to your 'work'. 'Taking the week off uploading on youtube' is what you did as you were too lazy to shoot for Intimissi on time and shamelessly used your cat as an excuse.

On the home account she announced a 'collab' with thornton the art guy, overuse of absolute and dreamy but also ' which is so limited' - what does that even mean?? Lydia it doesn't make you seem smart, it makes you look as stupid as you obviously really are, IT MAKES NO SENSE!

The confirmation of Alitex - direct dig to us tattlers, the hair being looked after lies/comments - dig to Niki. Lydia GET A (REAL) LIFE. Always posting BS quotes about shouldn't care what others say, be your own person etc but you LITERALLY live to prove tattle wrong

Handbag video idea - taken from here. Ok she's done it in the past but not recently, if it was her own idea she would have done it during lockdown. Please credit Tattle Lydia.

Her beg game has increased tenfold - maybe not as much for freebies ( or shes not showing as much as her consumerism over the past 7 months was disgusting and she was called out on it) but shes clearly begging for collabs from anyone and everyone just to stay relevant.

Lydia Millen - please watch Tamara for inspo on how to be a real fashion blogger. She makes me want to buy it all!! she's sponsored by what looks like all the luxury brands and goes to fun events ( all for free), she seems fun to be around and has friends AND she doesn't look masculine or like a has been botoxed mum in her 40's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t stop thinking about the insta story she posted a few weeks ago when she asked people to comment who they thought she was doing the edit with... she later jumped on a video and said “so many people are guessing Chanel, Dior etc” and she’s now announced it’s Karen Millen 😂 Completely different levels!! She wishes she was working with Chanel and Dior!
If I was her I would be embarrassed to have even hinted at luxury designer brands when all along she knew it was KM who have just been bought by Boohoo and have had a 30% off everything sale since March!!!

P.s. reading the comments on her insta post and so many people are saying “I knew it... I guessed that” etc. I bet only one or two people said Chanel or Dior but Lydia had to make out everyone did cos she’s so “luxe”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I can’t stop thinking about the insta story she posted a few weeks ago when she asked people to comment who they thought she was doing the edit with... she later jumped on a video and said “so many people are guessing Chanel, Dior etc” and she’s now announced it’s Karen Millen 😂 Completely different levels!! She wishes she was working with Chanel and Dior!
If I was her I would be embarrassed to have even hinted at luxury designer brands when all along she knew it was KM who have just been bought by Boohoo and have had a 30% off everything sale since March!!!

P.s. reading the comments on her insta post and so many people are saying “I knew it... I guessed that” etc. I bet only one or two people said Chanel or Dior but Lydia had to make out everyone did cos she’s so “luxe”
I bet 99% of people guessed Karen Millen, I like to believe not everyone that follows her is thick enough to think she would actually be collaborating with a fashion house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First (and probably last) post.

As a fashion buyer I would just like to say, the manner in which she is conducting herself and seeking the majority of the praise for this 'collection', is basically a huge slap in the face to the teams that actually developed and produced these items of clothing. Designers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Garment Technicians, Suppliers etc would have spent countless hours honing and perfecting the garments for approximately six months, reviewing design, stitch colours, seam lines, fabrics, fit ...ready for the product to be launched to the customer.

By not clearly communicating the colour palettes, it undermines the designers who would have spent time researching colour trends, reviewing the competitive market, collating pantones. By constantly referring to the need for the garments to be tailored, it insults the garment technicians who will fit and refit every inch of garment through multiple samples and multiple fit sessions. By claiming it is her collection, throws all of the hard work and effort the buyers and merchandisers put in to ensure the product that is delivered is trend focused, suits the customer profile and is negotiated to meet demanding margin targets.

I can't speak for KM as I have never worked for them so cannot speak for their work practices, but I have worked in multiple fashion offices and they are very high pressured environments (I'm purposely avoiding the word 'stressful' as stress can have medical repercussions and I don't want to use the term too loosely). You have to have a huge dedication and passion for the job and the product, so it is soul destroying when someone else takes credit for the work you have done.

(I will put my hands up and say the job does not save lives and there are many people who's careers and jobs go on to make a large contribution to wider society. But in any profession, you would expect the recognition you have every right to for your work.)
I think tattler should channel this in our comments on Lidls platforms.... I genuinely haven't thought about it from this perspective. WELL SAID.

Reactions: 18
Did Lydia take drama lessons at school because the dramatic hand to the face pose over a collection she didn’t even design is unnecessary. Especially since she referenced Chrissy Teigen a few posts beforehand. She is emotionally dysfunctional

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is her publicist. Open IG profile. Loves to take sometimes inappropriate pics at Soho Farmhouse ( no implication he is a member). Seems like a one man band Lidl sucky sycophant. Lidl pays money for this type of publicity from him? How is he still employed after the death-by-GlobbyGate?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
@K18 @Lucadoll : In one of her early videos - another than the first ever Q&A - she once mentioned it in a side note that she moved to Eastern Europe, where (can't remember it exactly) some family members lived, after school to become a MUA but that was not for her and she quickly returned home.

@Lucadoll : Lydia vs. Chiara - agree 100% with you!!

@Miscanthus : Her spending... yes, on the one hand, she resells A LOT (depot, eBay etc.) and surely, sending back delivered items could be part of her business model as well, since she always (has) to show(s) her viewers new stuff... but what bothers me is that she seems to actually think her "huge millionaire-alike shopping attitude" would be her main success factor and gain her sympathy (or even: admiration). I doubt that, especially in these times of a global pandemic. Basically, beside a great look in front of the camera and style/fashion/beauty advices that HELP / add value to viewers in some way rather an authentic, honest personality of a creator has a huge impact on the overall success, especially long-term. Pretending to be shopping queen and then sending back most items because they were just requisite for a vlog and affiliate link and she never intended to keep them is poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people might disagree with me. But I really think Lydias “transformation” is DREADFUL. Although I’ve never been keen on her, in her old videos I can see appeal or why someone would click. But now... she’s gone so downhill. And DULL. I wonder if she will regret it...
But whenever there's a pic of the good old days.... This pic is completely smoothed out! This is not lidls actual face, ever

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So after her finger waving rant the other week, she's not bothered to upload her 'community guidelines' onto her blog or any of her platforms. Must be really important to her, and you know, because she felt so unwell mentally because of all the trolling and nasty comments, just vital....I suppose Depop Dee is too busy Depoping all the Karen Millen stuff so Madam can buy a new Chanel bag or pay for the greenhouse, and Carrie is just too busy cooking their dinners!

This proves it was another case of her crying wolf and deflecting and detracting things away from her bad behaviour, and trying to get sympathy as per usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 262397

- Except that she doesn’t follow her, I checked....
She probably only saw her because this girl is promoting Karen millens new plus size range

Carrie is just too busy cooking their dinners!
I still can’t get over the fact that Carrie actually cooks them dinner and sometimes batch cooks for them too. Not even a proper personal assistant would do that for their boss. Lydia should just get a housekeeper who can cook for her as well as clean and do her washing and ironing. Carrie must realise she is just being used and abused, seriously.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
@K18 @Lucadoll : In one of her early videos - another than the first ever Q&A - she once mentioned it in a side note that she moved to Eastern Europe, where (can't remember it exactly) some family members lived, after school to become a MUA but that was not for her and she quickly returned home.

@Lucadoll : Lydia vs. Chiara - agree 100% with you!!

@Miscanthus : Her spending... yes, on the one hand, she resells A LOT (depot, eBay etc.) and surely, sending back delivered items could be part of her business model as well, since she always (has) to show(s) her viewers new stuff... but what bothers me is that she seems to actually think her "huge millionaire-alike shopping attitude" would be her main success factor and gain her sympathy (or even: admiration). I doubt that, especially in these times of a global pandemic. Basically, beside a great look in front of the camera and style/fashion/beauty advices that HELP / add value to viewers in some way rather an authentic, honest personality of a creator has a huge impact on the overall success, especially long-term. Pretending to be shopping queen and then sending back most items because they were just requisite for a vlog and affiliate link and she never intended to keep them is poor.
@Audrey79 interesting post. A friend is an MUA, among other things, and we went to Slovenia together to a place that sells the products she uses and trains MUA's...just a fun break for me and a networking opp for her. Can't imagine Lidl alone there though....
As for her spending...granted she is the only blogger I know with two assistants and a ( naked 😲) publicist, but she doesn't spend like a millionaire IMHO. Maybe I'm lucky....if I was hard up she might be aspirational...but a millionaire lifestyle is not the odd designer bag, bottle of Dom, Zimmerman frock, pampering and home improvements. I struggle to think of much she has paid for in full and I think she's very canny, knowing it could all end. To me she's more Del Boy than millionaire.
I love travel and cultural activities and to me a millionaire is travelling the world, has a second home, has tickets for all the best shows, goes to fashion shows, dines at the best restaurants, a knowledge of art and culture and has lovely things. Its not slothing on an Ikea sofa in a bungalow in Northamptonshire, chowing down on pasta and pizza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sooo.... I love a handbag comparison video and it's honestly why I started following her and is what I like to watch for the most part on you tube (living vicariously and for actual research). So, I'm happy about this one and I'd like to see more. Reviews, not rants.

UNTIL the end... the finger and attitude came back out and I realized. She shot this the SAME day of the infamous IG Stories "there is no video today"... during her week off. She shot this weeks ago. Same nails, dress, tree leaves everything.

Remember we thought it was so (rude) and also very strange that in her grieving week off she was all dolled up to do a scolding and reminder there is NO☝VIDEO☝TODAY☝

story September 17th
View attachment 261829View attachment 261830

So in todays video she's said she took LAST week off BUT was vlogging the whole time. That is a LIE... this is the week she was off for cat. Her little lecture at the end about how she will do videos
☝
when and as she fancies... as and when she feels like it gave it all away. She should have quit while she was ahead. What a piece of work she is... the minute I saw that finger and 👹 I saw right through her little game. That was a Thursday... the day intimissimi was supposed to go up and she CERTAINLY could have uploaded that video because as she said "it was ready but she was too upset and they are so understanding". She probably also shot that dumb cackling with Ali video series that day too. Why all the lies Lydia?

October 1
View attachment 261832
Next phase, charlatan
Screenshot_2020-10-02-23-13-58-16~2.png
hypnotist
Screenshot_2020-10-02-23-14-33-05~2.png

Screenshot_2020-10-02-23-13-58-16~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.