Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it unlikely that this whole thing has been in the works for 2 years as Karen Millen herself was declared bankrupt in 2017, and the online side of Karen Millen and its sister company Coast were bought out of administration only August last year by Boohoo, so are now under new management, new rules.

Sale to Boohoo[edit]
Karen Millen acquired the assets of its sister company, Coast, out of administration in October 2018.[10] In August 2019, the two companies' online businesses were bought out of administration by internet retailer Boohoo for £18 million. Only the online employees were taken on by Boohoo. The standalone Karen Millen retail stores are to close.
What I took away from her comment was she originally pitched the idea to them 2 years ago, and only recently did they take that idea forward. So I wouldn’t say she’s been working on it for 2 years, it’s just taken that long for her to wear them down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watched this clip on Insta and what the hell is she doing when she's drinking that water 🤣🤣🤣 she looks absolutely demented.

Also, I don't know why they bother doing those styling videos. Distressed leather boots, skinny black jeans and a Barbour jacket is pretty much what I (and hundreds of other people in the North East) wear everyday. I'd hardly call that a "styling" 🙄
I'm from Bamburgh its a bloody necessitie ! ☃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooo.... I love a handbag comparison video and it's honestly why I started following her and is what I like to watch for the most part on you tube (living vicariously and for actual research). So, I'm happy about this one and I'd like to see more. Reviews, not rants.

UNTIL the end... the finger and attitude came back out and I realized. She shot this the SAME day of the infamous IG Stories "there is no video today"... during her week off. She shot this weeks ago. Same nails, dress, tree leaves everything.

Remember we thought it was so (rude) and also very strange that in her grieving week off she was all dolled up to do a scolding and reminder there is NO☝VIDEO☝TODAY☝

story September 17th
1601579183875.png
1601579207685.png

So in todays video she's said she took LAST week off BUT was vlogging the whole time. That is a LIE... this is the week she was off for cat. Her little lecture at the end about how she will do videos
☝
when and as she fancies... as and when she feels like it gave it all away. She should have quit while she was ahead. What a piece of work she is... the minute I saw that finger and 👹 I saw right through her little game. That was a Thursday... the day intimissimi was supposed to go up and she CERTAINLY could have uploaded that video because as she said "it was ready but she was too upset and they are so understanding". She probably also shot that dumb cackling with Ali video series that day too. Why all the lies Lydia?

October 1
1601579285327.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Is she now loving Chanel after saying how much of a Dior girl she was because she thinks she's got the in with Chanel after they had her do that zoom call?
Ding ding ding!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Inthefrow;s choice of words in her comment were apt. "i love what you've chosen" i.e. NOT DESIGNED/MADE
We need to find that comment and like it!!!! hahaha so that she KNOWS it has been seen!!

She's gone up another 1,000 to 896,000!
I go through her followers- and the ones that have no pic, usually have no posts, or follow anyone. I report it as spam. If everyone does it- they'll get struck out. I swear I will report her if she reaches 1 million for buying fake followers!! if everyone does it- IG will have to scrutinise. If she reads it enough on here she might stop!!!

Ding ding ding!
That Zoom call was with the beauty folk in THIS country. CHANEL have 2 sides to their company.. and the 'branding' of it is based in USA. 2 brothers control the brand from separate continents. CHANEL have closed down a few major counters in London (ie Westfields) so I doubt if they've got money (as a brand) to chuck at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sooo.... I love a handbag comparison video and it's honestly why I started following her and is what I like to watch for the most part on you tube (living vicariously and for actual research). So, I'm happy about this one and I'd like to see more. Reviews, not rants.

UNTIL the end... the finger and attitude came back out and I realized. She shot this the SAME day of the infamous IG Stories "there is no video today"... during her week off. She shot this weeks ago. Same nails, dress, tree leaves everything.

Remember we thought it was so (rude) and also very strange that in her grieving week off she was all dolled up to do a scolding and reminder there is NO☝VIDEO☝TODAY☝

story September 17th
View attachment 261829View attachment 261830

So in todays video she's said she took LAST week off BUT was vlogging the whole time. That is a LIE... this is the week she was off for cat. Her little lecture at the end about how she will do videos
☝
when and as she fancies... as and when she feels like it gave it all away. She should have quit while she was ahead. What a piece of work she is... the minute I saw that finger and 👹 I saw right through her little game. That was a Thursday... the day intimissimi was supposed to go up and she CERTAINLY could have uploaded that video because as she said "it was ready but she was too upset and they are so understanding". She probably also shot that dumb cackling with Ali video series that day too. Why all the lies Lydia?

October 1
View attachment 261832
What an arrogant, deluded bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

story September 17th

☝

October 1
View attachment 261832
You're right, and even if she was taking a week off, she would have had a video filmed the previous week (edited by one of her employees) ready to be published. She's shown before that after filming, she just hands off the footage to someone else and all she does is watch the final edit to approve. It would have been uploaded, and all she would have had to do is click on 'publish'.
If she was truly taking a week off, she could have said that there won't be a video in the week ahead because she's taking a break from filming.

No part of her "week off due to Lumi's poor health" makes any sense and the fact that she's willing to so obviously and inconsistent lie is very telling of what she thinks of her audience. That, or she's too dumb to keep track.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You're right, and even if she was taking a week off, she would have had a video filmed the previous week (edited by one of her employees) ready to be published. She's shown before that after filming, she just hands off the footage to someone else and all she does is watch the final edit to approve. It would have been uploaded, and all she would have had to do is click on 'publish'.
If she was truly taking a week off, she could have said that there won't be a video in the week ahead because she's taking a break from filming.

No part of her "week off due to Lumi's poor health" makes any sense and the fact that she's willing to so obviously and inconsistent lie is very telling of what she thinks of her audience. That, or she's too dumb to keep track.
Let's face it, she could change her clothes and hair and we would be non the wiser! Lazy...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Also looks like she was wearing the same as in Ali's video last night.

Reactions: 18
Am i imagining it, but i thought she put up a comment saying she was back from a holiday on her insta stories, it's gone now??

• Heart
Reactions: 16

story September 17th

☝

October 1
View attachment 261832
LYING bleep... and I hope you're reading this, Lidl.. or Cowering Cawwie or even Dumb Dee Dum Dum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does someone with as much money as she has sell cheap things on depop. I get the designer stuff of value but a £15 dress why? She could donate that sort of stuff to a women’s refuge or charity shops and set an example to her followers.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Why does someone with as much money as she has sell cheap things on depop. I get the designer stuff of value but a £15 dress why? She could donate that sort of stuff to a women’s refuge or charity shops and set an example to her followers.
Complete tight arse.....she needs the money to pay for her garden renovations. Could take a while😂😂.
Just thinking about all the clothing I and many others have recently donated to charity shops, that were of a far higher quality than H&M etc. As you say she is in the perfect position to lead by example, but just so clearly shows how inconsiderate she is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Am i imagining it, but i thought she put up a comment saying she was back from a holiday on her insta stories, it's gone now??
I saw it too, you’ve not gone mad ☺
She said she has just got home from a little holiday and she’s back in her happy spot.
She was on sofa again in front of the fire.
No mention of where though.

I find it unlikely that this whole thing has been in the works for 2 years as Karen Millen herself was declared bankrupt in 2017, and the online side of Karen Millen and its sister company Coast were bought out of administration only August last year by Boohoo, so are now under new management, new rules.

Sale to Boohoo[edit]
Karen Millen acquired the assets of its sister company, Coast, out of administration in October 2018.[10] In August 2019, the two companies' online businesses were bought out of administration by internet retailer Boohoo for £18 million. Only the online employees were taken on by Boohoo. The standalone Karen Millen retail stores are to close.
For some reason everything in Lydias life takes 2 years to manifest, remember it took her 2 whole years to work on the tit show that is/was Globy.

No I saw it she said she had been on a mini holiday, I'm assuming a weekend away.

She has written a wholes tory on her home account on the last photo. She has confirmed her order for the alitex greenhouse so obviously her Karen Millen payday has just hit her bank account

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Oh my... claiming her KM “edit” (aka picking some items that are already on sale) as a “X” designer’s collection, yes, she thinks she is Gigi for Tommy Hilfiger…
Really poor quality of video content over the past weeks and months… Poo. Stories… endless giggles…no “real” content / day activities to show, defeat-mode on…
BIG announcement of ”her community guidelines” but where are they? How will she implement them into existing social media platforms such as IG, YT???
Spending huge amounts of money, again, again and again… on the most useless items that she doen’t even like (the “green-sage”bag)
Buying followers, maybe views too, maybe comments too… who knows…?!?

Some years ago this girl called Lydia, who had a bit of a bumpy start into job life, quitting MUA school somewhere in Eastern Europe (“I surely didn’t want to put make up on OTHER women!”), then digging into Ibiza nightlife for a while before turning back to the UK where her granny offered her B&B in her house, once began blogging and then, vlogging. No hate on that! The model-like looking girl with a huge love for fashion and styling, beauty and all the nice aesthetic things in life in front of the camera, why not making it a business? Hello AdSense, hello affiliate provisions, this is me, my name is Lydia!

To that point I almost liked her, enjoyed her vlogs from their old tiny house, the Vlogmas editions… so far, so good.

Now, some years and the purchase of a 1,3 M “bungalow”, guaranteed by her father (or someone else in the family) later, this girl is no longer happy with AdSense checks (that make, due to socialblade.com, between 1k and 10k for her each month alone) and affiliate provisions, this girl WANTS IT ALL! Why the hell? Does she think she is the British Chiara Ferragni? No, she isn’t and she’ll never be. She is not satisfying the wide, international mainstream audience such as Chiara, she has not been the first in the industry, she has not a crowd of educated, business-wise experienced and fame-liking family members supporting her business in all aspects, no sweet baby son to win even more sympathy, no, Lydia is NOT a Chiara!

Lydia could still be the nice happy girl vlogging about all her passions, fashion, beauty, herself, her cat, her husband and xmassy December ambience, she could (and should) still be happy with receiving her AdSense checks and affiliate provisions, this could easily make her a really good living without too many extra hours, not a living on millionaire’s level but a good one though if she would slow down her immense spending that look like they were supposed to fill the large gap of what she is and who she wants to be.... can anyone be more focused on money, on being “super-rich” that she actually is?
Beside money, she wants to be the FOUNDER, the tough business lady running a large enterprise, but no, if your job is to smile into the camera for YouTube and show your latest lipstick, tough business lady is not for you! She thinks she needs to have this TEAM of (paid and non-paid) people around her (and below her ;-)), why the hell? For creating 2 vlogs a week and IG stories, taking fashion photos in your house for social media and post affiliate links, you don’t need a team, you need no one but yourself, a tripod, a camera with a self-timer and maybe, once in a while, your husband taking a photo of you, that’s all! That may be a fulltime job, but isn’t that what any woman without kids has (or aims to have)?

Her business looks, even from the outside, not at all efficient, any banker would laugh out loud at her! She should stop pretending she was the new generation’s millionaire, the bossy woman running a big company (her own!) with a large entourage of course, the endless-spending-shopping-queen, the star she is not and as a YouTuber not meant to be. She is not Madonna!

For the sake of her mental health: Could she eventually be happy with what she already has instead of betraying herself and the rest of the world with buying too much useless stuff and a ton of fake followers that do nothing but ruin what she had build up in 9 years?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a professional.

Also the clock has sold?! I’d say the buyer got a bargain but it wasn't to my taste at all.😅 still can’t get over bothering to sell a clock for a pound. Just donate the darn thing.
Jimmy Choo boots have sold too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.