Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PR = ( stands for ) PRESS RELEASE These gifted products are not a new invention given to press only to report on said product before its national/international release date and influencers are not accredited members of any press organization or freelance press’ working for corporations that have publishing houses or television broadcasters. Therefore your not members of the press as we all understand it, so can’t use press terminology! Who gave these people degrees? 👩🏼‍🎓🙄
I feel like it shouldn't be a PR. It's a begger gift Lydia.. They didn't give a set of washer/dryer for press.. You called and Begged for a free Gift.

&& at the same time I am well aware, her use of:
ad not #Ad
pr not press gift or press product or gifted
and her not disclosing all together is just a way for her keep an "aesthetic" and to be a slimy sleeze bag and not showing her begging and all the free stuff she gets/ or forgets she gets :rolleyes::rolleyes: because she doesn't care about gifted things...

Reactions: 15
I love Steve Carell so I feel bad insulting him like this but...she needs to lay off the nose filler. I actually really preferred her old nose bump and all, at least it had character.
View attachment 45358View attachment 45359
Are these people like lidl going to continue to get regular numerous injections every 3-6 months forever? For the rest of their lives?None of these changes like the cheeks, nose, lips, temples, chin etc are permanent and require regular injections. Botox included.
The rest of their life is a really long time and it’s now been proven that when u stop Botox u discover the skin has aged as per normal, wrinkles & all.

Reactions: 10
I don't remember where this puppet is from originally. I just remember her from watching tv as a child in the 80s. But Lydia's cheekbones make me think of the Madame puppet.
Yes!! Omg it’s literally lidl in every way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf is itf wearing? A skivvy turtleneck with a powder blue suit???? Is she auditioning for the golden girls or senior citizen hour?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's probably hoping Lalique will send her some products, eg the vase she loved!
I'll be p**sed if that happens 😤

I feel like it shouldn't be a PR. It's a begger gift Lydia.. They didn't give a set of washer/dryer for press.. You called and Begged for a free Gift.

ad not #Ad
and her not disclosing all together is just a way for her keep an "aesthetic" and to be a slimy sleeze bag and not showing her begging and all the free stuff she gets/ or forgets she gets :rolleyes::rolleyes: because she doesn't care about gifted things...
Exactly why I'm confused as to why they're using this term, and why they're not being told to use #gifted it certainly isn't an #ad atleast that's how she made it out to be because an #ad is if you're working with someone correct and have to show off the item....? Ughhhh this woman is beyond a joke now, she needs banished.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think that Lydia is pretty shrewd and quite cheap with money, and spends as little of her own as possible, seeing if she can get most of her house filled by begging for kindly gifted/heavily discounted items and services, and using them as creative content.
Totally agree. Makes me wonder though if therefore she is more cash rich than we think? I don’t think she is wealthy, but I think perhaps got a good amount stashed in the bank?? I mean they really don’t buy anything except for those few Dior items...? Thoughts?

Are these people like lidl going to continue to get regular numerous injections every 3-6 months forever? For the rest of their lives?None of these changes like the cheeks, nose, lips, temples, chin etc are permanent and require regular injections. Botox included.
The rest of their life is a really long time and it’s now been proven that when u stop Botox u discover the skin has aged as per normal, wrinkles & all.
Yeah my colleague who’s done it candidly admitted this cost is one she has to be prepared to bear for the rest of her working life at least... since the moment she stops it’ll be really obvious. And the only thing she’s done is add a tiny smidge of filler to her nose... so imagine if your face is filled with nothing but.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

ad not #Ad
How the hell is she getting away with this?? It’s blatantly shady undeclared advertising in exchange for free gifts. I’m sorry but it’s illegal. It’s not PR??? She deleted all the comments that were calling her out on it and then edited it but it’s not clear at all and her minions just lap it up.....
I feel like Instagram have a duty to regulate all this shady adverting and have an option to report posts like this that can straight to the ASA. That home account is one big begging bowl where she pretends to ask for advice and then begs company’s to give her free stuff for her house in return for undeclared free adverting disguised as a post of her utility room (latest example). It’s shady and illegal AF. None of the people commenting seem to realise that the only reason she has posted is to showcase the free gifts she has received. It’s a grey area which I hope gets sorted soon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Yeah, huge congratulations 🍾🎊🎈 if the baby ever needs his/ her tattle family we will be the first to the rescue, no one will ever mess with a tattle Baby 👶 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not shocked by this at all.

correction.
lol, yeah. I think your right that neighbor probably does have her cat.
WAIT!
She does have friends from outside of her ethnicity right?
Here's the rap video she starred in...
Can't believe how different she looks now...
I'm so glad to have found this on Guru Gossip years ago...
LYDIA ELISE MILLEN GORDON- Starring in a chavvy music video.
LOLS!

Lydia Elise Millen Ndubz 2.PNG
Lydia Elise Millen- Ndubz.PNG

• Haha
She's probably hoping Lalique will send her some products, eg the vase she loved!
She never fails to amuse 🙄🤭 doesn’t she have a “ home account “ that she shares her brilliance in home decor with the minions 😆 but she doesn’t know what to put on a shelf for a ‘homely feel’ ? FLIPPING FAKE 😆😆 as someone said a picture, one of your candles or two even, a vase of flowers 🌺. It’s not rocket science! No your not getting the vase for free, buy one . 🤨

I watched Sophie Shohet for year
How about LVloverCC, LindieSs & Mel in Melbourne? Three of them are bleeping annoying too.. 🙄 Have you guys see their videos before? Always buying those “high end” stuff and show/brag it to the public.. I guess people who are rich & humble won’t act such a way like them.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are just another type of youtuber buying high end stuffs and video it up to gain view/subs 🙊

Lemmings to the rescue. God Forbid anybody should ask Lydia to clarify whether her post is an ad or not, her minions immediately jump in to protect their Darling Lydia from the attack if the truth seeking consumers 🙄. Exhibit A of the moronic imbecile minion mania on her miele post.
Screenshot_20191001-080754~2.png
Screenshot_20191001-080801~2.png
Screenshot_20191001-080807~2.png
Screenshot_20191001-080814~2.png
Screenshot_20191001-080821~2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Throwback to when her & chavette were playing friends. Different hair. Same attitude.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How about LVloverCC, LindieSs & Mel in Melbourne? Three of them are bleeping annoying too.. [emoji849] Have you guys see their videos before? Always buying those “high end” stuff and show/brag it to the public.. I guess people who are rich & humble won’t act such a way like them.. [emoji2370] They are just another type of youtuber buying high end stuffs and video it up to gain view/subs [emoji87]
Sophie says it often. She has many other interests & wouldn't buy half the crap she does if she didn't do youtube but it's the high end unboxing/shopping videos that get the high views. She keeps saying she's giving her viewers what they clearly want.

I like her honesty. So clear about adverts & gifted products. And she welcomes any comment or criticism. Millen could learn a thing or two from her. Lydl claims to be thick skinned but that narc lets non-praise rattle her to the bone.

Throwback to when her & chavette were playing friends. Different hair. Same attitude.
Can you imagine living your life constantly on the defense? No wonder she has no time to do her job properly. She is entirely consumed with being mean, angry and defensive.

Here’s an idea, if you are so at ease with yourself and so empowered f*ck the so called haters. The best revenge is actually living a great life. And no, lecturing people about how they should think or feel about you is not living your best life!

All sorts of people get hate and anyone with half a brain just ignores it and gets on with life. Probably because they are actually happy, satisfied people and if there’s no truth in people’s observations WHO CARES! Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Lydia seems like she is perpetually miserable and angry.

If you want to remove scrutiny from the wider public on your images and things you say GO AWAY!!!

And no Lydia, I don’t watch your content or look at your pictures. You are obnoxious so I WENT AWAY! I’m on here waiting to see where your journey leads as you personify everything ugly about this industry. You are a cautionary tale.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine living your life constantly on the defense? No wonder she has no time to do her job properly. She is entirely consumed with being mean, angry and defensive
What’s worse is she sees this as a positive personality trait 😆
So much so she puts it in her bio. 😬
What a way to advertise your “brand”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lemmings to the rescue. God Forbid anybody should ask Lydia to clarify whether her post is an ad or not, her minions immediately jump in to protect their Darling Lydia from the attack if the truth seeking consumers 🙄. Exhibit A of the moronic imbecile minion mania on her miele post.View attachment 45477View attachment 45478View attachment 45479View attachment 45480View attachment 45481
She deleted all the comment where people were calling her out on the blatant adverting of free gifts and then blocked everyone.... sly cow...

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She deleted all the comment where people were calling her out on the blatant adverting of free gifts and then blocked everyone.... sly cow...
That's why I always screenshot before her triggered block ready finger could enter the scene 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.