Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit sorry for myself since I learned I didn’t get a job I wanted today after 5 interviews, a project and a presentation with a pile of positive references and front page news work samples to boot...but...

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES LYDIA GET ANY PROFESSIONAL WORK? She is an utter mess.

Should we all just go drop a couple thousand on fake followers and become her to competition? She is downright lazy. How long till Ali leaves her?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Why do they refer it to PR anyway they're not press and it's not as if it's a PR advertising package as a new machine before going on sale to consumers, why can't you just say gifted?!?!?! I'm so mentally tired of this woman constantly trying to be sneaky and hide things, Lydia, listen as we know you read here, hello! we all know you ain't rich as you portray to be so just shut up with your luxe act you need to be more honest with your audience...
.I don't think I can watch her for much longer.
PR = ( stands for ) PRESS RELEASE These gifted products are not a new invention given to press only to report on said product before its national/international release date and influencers are not accredited members of any press organization or freelance press’ working for corporations that have publishing houses or television broadcasters. Therefore your not members of the press as we all understand it, so can’t use press terminology! Who gave these people degrees? 👩🏼‍🎓🙄

Reactions: 19
Feeling a bit sorry for myself since I learned I didn’t get a job I wanted today after 5 interviews, a project and a presentation with a pile of positive references and front page news work samples
Don’t Let it knock you down 😞 what’s for you won’t pass you 😘
Just try and believe it wasn’t meant to be and you’ll find a better fit for you soon!
It’s tit I know! Sending you lots of love. 💛💛

Just remember you’re not posting photos of your toilet on line hoping someone gifts you a free bog roll.

How long till Ali leaves her?
He probably knows since lynx did a runner she’s locked the cat flaps so he has to wait for a bit, he uses them anyway, they’re just the right height 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry to hear this, but onwards and upwards, she's as fake as a fake thing, and it'll all end for her eventually. As they say in the theatre, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again. You'll pull through. Sending best wishes😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks ladies! It’s just so disheartening how many hard working women bust their ass for a fraction of what talentless Lydia has. It just blows my mind how poor her level of content is.

In the influencer world alone there are countless women more talented and hard working than this orange wonder. *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Thanks ladies! It’s just so disheartening how many hard working women bust their ass for a fraction of what talentless Lydia has. It just blows my mind how poor her level of content is.

In the influencer world alone there are countless women more talented and hard working than this orange wonder. *sigh*
So sorry to hear this experience on your job search. It's their loss! Sending good vibes for the next opportunity. ❤❤❤

Reactions: 17
Whenever I'm feeling down, I look at Lydiot's ridiculous eyebrows ... and oh how I laugh and laugh.

• Haha
Hang on, she doesn't know what she wants to do with her OWN room....isn't this supposed to be her job for crying out loud, why does she have to ask for advice on how to decorate? talk about being clueless and always copies other peoples ideas, she can't think for herself at all. IT'S YOUR HOME if you want it HOMELY style it YOUR way you daft cretin!!!! Give me strength!
Yeah I found it pretty bleeping weird. Also if you want to make it more “homey” isn’t an obvious one like... PERSONAL ITEMS? PHOTOS?? A SPECIAL JAR FILLED WITH DANDRUFF IF THAT’S YOUR THING???

Sorry, triggered by the idiocy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
:m
You come from meldrum 😂 this is the Lux version of meldrum!!! 😂 no racist scandals as of yet!!!
And Lee fancies the peach of an arse off her 😬

Welcome over 😂😂 and @Lars Guinard !!! And any other thread hoppers! Don’t want to leave anyone out 😂
we’re ruddy bastard’s here as well 😂
Thank you, since Meldrum isn’t crying troll this week...oh wait :ROFLMAO: It has been quieter on the Meld thread and I need my Tattle fix so here I am.
I watched Sophie Shohet for years and Lyds kept popping up on recommended .I watched a few videos and she irritated me, on a scale of MannyMua to Jonno Joly...Lyds is definitely on par with Rebecca Meldrum.
They all piss me off as in the industry I work in, I simply can not duck up, there is no second chance and I would be talked about on the website for those who mess up. (I would just call them all trolls now) .There have been ‘investigative documentary’ programs about the industry and then everyone gets talked about.
If most of us did not follow regulations...we’d be downloading the Monster jobs app (not a paid promotion), yet these idiots who repeatedly duck up are still pulling Boden cashmere over most people’s eyes.

Apologies for the rant...most times I have used the word ‘duck’ on Tattle...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally I find Tamara to generally be very annoying. It’s a personal thing of course but I find her mannerisms and way of speaking really frustrating to follow after a while... BUT I do agree she does take criticism constructively and always responds professionally so for that I do respect her, the least any influencer can do is recognise this is a job and do it as best as you can with the understanding that your audience are reasonable when they do call you into account; there is nothing legally binding you to it but if you act and carry yourself this way I think you’d earn a lot of industry respect and clout (which is the very thing you need to earn MORE followers because they trust in the veracity of your “content”) — can you understand this Lydia? Or are there too many words you need to google? Ffs

Lydia.... is beyond reproach. I do think she fails to understand this because she is genuinely rather dim.

You know how in English classes or exams you have to do reading comprehension as part of the assessment? It’s the segment most people trip up on and I can imagine Lydia very well failing at this all her life. No shame in that of course but most people graduate from this and learn to identify ISSUES and crystallise main points of arguments whether through practice in school or out at work. Lydia still fails remarkably at this — there is no comment no matter how succinctly or kindly worded that she never fails to miss the point on and go ape tit defensive... I mean we have all tried and now just don’t give a tit bc this woman cba to improve herself. She is 500% “a proud, difficult woman”. Who the fudge would be proud of being such a person!!??? Even as sarcasm it’s such a stupid description of yourself with no wit at all. Bloody hell.
Completely agree about Tamara

Reactions: 4
Congratulations!!!!
Baby Lynxia is our first thread baby!!!

Don’t go letting it outside and losing it and expecting 6 weeks of sympathy now [emoji51]
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
Hang on, she doesn't know what she wants to do with her OWN room....isn't this supposed to be her job for crying out loud, why does she have to ask for advice on how to decorate? talk about being clueless and always copies other peoples ideas, she can't think for herself at all. IT'S YOUR HOME if you want it HOMELY style it YOUR way you daft cretin!!!! Give me strength!
She's probably hoping Lalique will send her some products, eg the vase she loved!

• Angry
Ali certainly has a knack for capturing lydl's masculine side.
He used to make her look gorgeous and feminine in 2014/15/16 when we all liked her. I think it’s interesting how he “sees” her now vs then...

Reactions: 9
Bless him, he thinks he's so cool, but he reminds me of a little munchkin😂

an imaginary being having a small human form and a dutiful, amiable, innocuous nature. 2. a person who keeps busy doing things that are often unimportant, unnecessary, or annoying. Word origin of 'munchkin' coined in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Oh I thought this was about Lee Meldrum again.

She's probably hoping Lalique will send her some products, eg the vase she loved!
I think that Lydia is pretty shrewd and quite cheap with money, and spends as little of her own as possible, seeing if she can get most of her house filled by begging for kindly gifted/heavily discounted items and services, and using them as creative content. Remember in her old house how just before they moved, when she revealed that they had no matching plates or cutlery, and only two of those Villeroy & Bosch mugs? I was pretty shocked as they were first time homeowners, and usually people love to kit out their first home!

She’s full speed ahead for amassing as much stuff as she can get, selling it when a better item from another company comes along, assisted by Carrie doing the negotiations. She may not get things exactly to her taste (she wanted those expensive cream linen sofas with navy piping, but settled for the cheap free ones). If it’s free/discounted stuff in exchange for her plugs, she’ll do it. She want to milk this freebie cow as fast as possible before the influenza bubble bursts, using her own money to pay off the house. That’s what I think’s going on.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.