Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this though an ad, only I can't see Ad anywhere on this post?

What the hell has happened to their feet???
Bahahaha! A girl after my own heart. Yep. The (Ad) disclosure is there, right after his username and before the caption. That's actually where it should be according to the ASA.

Reactions: 4
Ali's creativity is leaps, bounds and light-years beyond Lydia.
Frow is trying to match Ali on his IG game, Lydia assumed it was Harrison editing her content 🤷‍♀️ I still think it is tbh
BUT how long until Lydia tries to compete, does that mean getting cal to edit her stories or Ali doing both 🤷‍♀️ Because she won’t be doing it herself 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
f1bae9db6524f8a7f24d0e3932ebfa66.jpg

HOW is Lydia 31? HOWWWWW?!

Anyone know her skincare routine...because I want to do the exact opposite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

HOW is Lydia 31? HOWWWWW?!

Anyone know her skincare routine...because I want to do the exact opposite.
Her skin care routine is to have her face pumped full of fillers and botox and then use huge amounts of retinol every day. Then plaster on tons of makeup.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her skin care routine is to have her face pumped full of fillers and botox and then use huge amounts of retinol every day. Then plaster on tons of makeup.
How is her face so SAGGY though? Retinol and fillers delay signs of aging...she looks at least 41. Does she smoke? Is it sun damage? It’s pretty wild how poorly her skin condition is.

I don’t like Victoria at all but included her in this pic because of the difference in their skin. They’re a year apart in age but look 10.

Reactions: 9
This. ALL OF THIS. So spot on I cannot find the words to express my joy upon reading it. :love:
And it applies to all other influenzas who play the same stupid declaration dodging game she does.
But they never forget to post their affiliate links.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Influencers need more regulatory oversight – period

I could care less that she's gifted from head to toe, but she needs to f*cking declare it.

She has a lot of impressionable teen girls and women in general who follow her. They are influenced by influenzas, like Lydia, who receive vouchers, discounts, incentives or the item 100% gifted (and many influencers don't pay for it themselves). It's disingenuous.

She owes it to them to go out of her way to be transparent! Whether she cares or not!
Is this possible to start a petition on...????
If an influencer doesn't declare something, can they be put on a list where its illegal for companies to send them/give them/invite them to things????

Reactions: 13
Ali's creativity is leaps, bounds and light-years beyond Lydia.

I'll give credit where credit is due.
And the sad fact is this: he's been doing the influenza gig for a mere fraction of the time Lydia has been bl/vlogging.

Ali has perfected his craft and he's always learning. Which is evidenced in the content he creates.

The same cannot be said of lazy Lydia. 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 45046
Ok I’ve just watched his IGTV.
knob of the century but il give him credit, he’s put the work in...

I think he might want a part in a Hollywood movie or something, that some serious wannabe acting going on. 😂
James Bond becomes Beggy Bond.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not familliar with the definition of 'bangs' but is Lydl attempting to appear cultured again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this possible to start a petition on...????
If an influencer doesn't declare something, can they be put on a list where its illegal for companies to send them/give them/invite them to things????
Ultimately, it's the brand's responsibility to ensure their campaigns adhere to regulations. Then that is passed down (hopefully) through written campaign guidelines for the influencer who is then responsible to ensure industry standards are upheld. The brand is supposed to enforce them because they can ultimately be fined. If a brand doesn't communicate guidelines, the responsibility falls on the creator. The CMA/ASA exists for that reason (to publicly fine/shame creators who don't play by the rules).

However, it doesn't seem as though the CMA is actively pursuing sponsored content infractions the way the ASA does with Ads.

Short answer: No. You can't stop a company from giving people free things at a federal level. It's over-reach and extremely hard to enforce. Unless they are giving away things that can cause direct harm to consumers. (There's always a loophole.)

You have to play the long game.

Petitions are essentially slacktivism, and can rally people emotionally but provide little results. It's the appearance of movement without substantive action.

Results happen at a precise approach –– delivered with surgical precision.

As Bruce Lee once said, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

So I wouldn't waste my time signing one. Google can often be much more effective. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When the Lydia Millen Tattle thread is so en vogue it's interupting your social life...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When the Lydia Millen Tattle thread is so en vogue it's interupting your social life...

Get in!

ezgif-3-8caf98cf1ef2.gif

Meanwhile, the Silly Sali Petition crew is like...

"Where are vitriol and lies? She said they were here...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Surprised she's not already cashing in on xmas content #ChristmasWithTheMoney Grabbers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lasts about 6 days maximum doing vlogmas.
I mean she lasts until someone else decorates her house and the home sense and net a porter spons are out of the way.

That whining song intro for “Christmas with the MG’s” used to drive me mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She lasts about 6 days maximum doing vlogmas.
I mean she lasts until someone else decorates her house and the home sense and net a porter spons are out of the way.

That whining song intro for “Christmas with the MG’s” used to drive me mental.
vlogmas was so much effort for her, i mean she couldn't even decorate her tree by herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.