Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 500% “a proud, difficult woman”. Who the fudge would be proud of being such a person!!??? Even as sarcasm it’s such a stupid description of yourself with no wit at all. Bloody hell.
That is a very pubertal way of presenting yourself to the world. That is what teens put in their Facebook “profile” (forgot how it’s called) to attract attention. I work in a professional environment, and cannot even imagine what my colleagues would think about me if I put something like that on my corporate profile[emoji2358]

Reactions: 15
That is a very pubertal way of presenting yourself to the world. That is what teens put in their Facebook “profile” (forgot how it’s called) to attract attention. I work in a professional environment, and cannot even imagine what my colleagues would think about me if I put something like that on my corporate profile[emoji2358]
Ah yes you have described this much better than i could’ve. Pubertal indeed!

Yes same, I can’t imagine any of my peers not rolling their eyes and scoffing at such a statement...

Reactions: 9

Yes same, I can’t imagine any of my peers not rolling their eyes and scoffing at such a statement...
Lydia is a very confused individual.
Her public instagram is her brand’s page, not her personal MySpace profile. It should contain her contact details and credentials. A mission statement would be a nice idea too. Not this childish none-sense.

Examples from her peers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lydia is a very confused individual.
Her public instagram is her brand’s page, not her personal MySpace profile. It should contain her contact details and credentials. A mission statement would be a nice idea too. Not this childish none-sense.

Examples from her peers
She has achieved nothing of consequence or value. Perhaps she can just add had a wedding, bought a house. Sure billions of people have done this before her but It’s not like Lie-to-ya has a unique thought rattling around in that bobble head of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Imagine having this title on LinkedIn
“Proud, difficult woman” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aldi on instastories..... CAL LAGAFELD !!!!!
Please make IT stop 🙄😂
I can see why he's got 2 people wanting a rave thread, he must wonder everyday what he's doing at these events and not helping people with their unexpected item in the bagging area.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can see why he's got 2 people wanting a rave thread, he must wonder everyday what he's doing at these events and not helping people with their unexpected item in the bagging area.
View attachment 45187
He's receding fast. Must be due to lydl induced stress. Wonder if he'll start wearing a syrup of figs?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_3228.PNG

When she was painting books........ this was one she up put. Sad to think she is laughing about this and its possibly what happened to poor Lynx.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I can see why he's got 2 people wanting a rave thread
There is NO way we haven’t hit 3 fans at this point!!

I’m hopeful the Aldi Gord-hunk rave thread will be as good as the True Geordie rave thread 😬 that one went well!!

Exercising to Wham 😆 who’s my third member, step forward now 😬

DC0E7E0E-D0D6-48FC-A011-656BAF9164EB.jpeg

Ali went back in time after his workout 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I’m hopeful the Aldi Gord-hunk rave thread will be as good as the True Geordie rave thread 😬 that one went well!!

View attachment 45200

I'll be the third member 🙋‍♀️, the poor bugger needs back up living with old trout face😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean, a rave/sympathy thread would work 🤣🤣
Bless him, he thinks he's so cool, but he reminds me of a little munchkin😂

an imaginary being having a small human form and a dutiful, amiable, innocuous nature. 2. a person who keeps busy doing things that are often unimportant, unnecessary, or annoying. Word origin of 'munchkin' coined in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 45103

Oh Lydia you’re just embarrassing yourself now...
Dior is like that lad from high school that you have your eye on.... he’s just not interested
He prefers the other girls, or your husband 🤷‍♀️
Oh my, please Dior keep your class, your company needs to consider damage limitation at this point 🤭😮 I’m sorry but how could you do this to yourself every week, take a hint and save your dignity woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Would it be bad if we wrote to Dior and said PLEASE don't do anything more with this embarrassment!

I'm a big Dior fan, and if they were to progress any further with her aside from make up I'll be sadly disappointed, I don't like that they invite her to make up events as it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2019-09-30 at 11.34.34.png

Even when disclosing, she's trying to be deceptive. Here is the Miele ad from insta. love the way she writes pr in lower case, trying to make it un-noticable. why not write AD, because pretty much everything in it is gifted and an ad?

• Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 45200

Can anyone please explain what is with this recent spate of Wham related crap??! And all this fake embarrassment about wearing a Wham T-shirt when really she thinks this is cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 45212

Even when disclosing, she's trying to be deceptive. Here is the Miele ad from insta. love the way she writes pr in lower case, trying to make it un-noticable. why not write AD, because pretty much everything in it is gifted and an ad?

Why do they refer it to PR anyway they're not press and it's not as if it's a PR advertising package as a new machine before going on sale to consumers, why can't you just say gifted?!?!?! I'm so mentally tired of this woman constantly trying to be sneaky and hide things, Lydia, listen as we know you read here, hello! we all know you ain't rich as you portray to be so just shut up with your luxe act you need to be more honest with your audience...
.I don't think I can watch her for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 45212

'arts and crafts' in other words painting books[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.