Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Sali Hughes someone who got caught up in actually doing online bullying a few years back? I'd say Lydia should be careful who she side's with but she's guilty of bullying too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It increased her subs 🥳🥳
Oh you actually mean what happened the cat.

My version, it thought “screw this tit” packed one of Lydiot’s old pages and left.

Actual version... the neighbour probably happened on the cat pissing all over the garden 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lol.. Yeah, I think someone probably does have her cat, too.

Reactions: 2
Lydia's been waiting all year for her "Dior-bags-on-repeat" minion validation. [emoji2356]

One would think that Dior bag had been stitched to her shoulder at this point. [emoji3166]

View attachment 44949
I swear lidl said she didn’t like these Dior shoes yonks ago in a YouTube video about designer ‘purchases’ she regretted......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no racist scandals as yet!
Lydia did, however, do an "Assumptions About Me" vlog and tried to pathetically answer why she didn't have any friends outside of her own ethnicity. That was hilarious and painful to watch!

A train wreck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lydia did, however, do an "Assumptions About Me" vlog and tried to pathetically answer why she didn't have any friends outside of her own ethnicity. That was hilarious and painful to watch!

A train wreck.
I'm not shocked by this at all.

Lol.. Yeah, I think someone probably does have her cat, too.
correction.
lol, yeah. I think your right that neighbor probably does have her cat.

Reactions: 2
Threatening her life???? is she for real??? That's never been discussed here....
Absolutely not. But the stuff that was supposedly said on the Sali Hughes thread was also bullshit.
And from the looks of it people are realising that.
Her thread right now is very interesting, quite a lot that have been bullied or silenced have now found a place to come.
Not exactly what they intended.
Troll cries are brilliant for subs, almost as good as a break up or a missing cat.
But their lies are obvious and if the sheep can’t see that then there’s no hope for them.
Don’t see anyone coming to defend her either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lydia Stilt-Walking Millen and her funhouse facts

@Oohthedrama ... weren't we just talking about height requirements? 🤷‍♀️ Lydia's even more amusing when she gets her madhouse minions riled up about utter nonsense. Yes! We think your scrunchie is tit! Get over it. The girl lacks context for basically everything that comes out of her muppet mouth.

Oh! Hey Lydia! 🤥

Glad to see Loreal Paris PR is as mindless as you. Now you can see how real content creators live. Good for you muppet! 😉
I know you don't read here, so maybe your alter ego does? Hey girl! 😆👋

P.s. Get your trousers tailored before you trip on your stilts.

View attachment 44743
She has TOTALLY used that eg stretch app...that's scarily not normal.....

Reactions: 8
Influencers need more regulatory oversight – period

I have no problem at all with success (whatever our collective definitions might be). I know what it takes. I applaud my peers who rise ethically and transparently. In a prior life, I led global campaigns in excess of millions. At every level, the industry is notoriously known for being a kindly-gifted machine. The higher up I climbed, the more free stuff came my way. That's how the global ad industry works.

Is it fair? No.

Is it the name of the game? Yes.

Brands care about KPIs and metrics. If an influenza can deliver them, they're not necessarily concerned with much else. However, the influencer marketing sphere needs much more regulatory oversight. We all know what happens when it doesn't. Case in point, Fyre Festival – the fraudulent "luxury music festival" that rocked the social media world and left its founder in jail.

It's still new for a lot of brands (believe it or not) and they don't navigate it correctly or ethically.

My primary bone to pick with Lydia is her historical lack of transparency (she herself states that she often "forgets") when it comes to sponsored content/freebies (CMA) and incorrectly declaring ads across ALL platforms (ASA). She has ruling(s)/investigation(s) on file with the ASA online. Facts.

I could care less that she's gifted from head to toe, but she needs to f*cking declare it.

She has a lot of impressionable teen girls and women in general who follow her. They are influenced by influenzas, like Lydia, who receive vouchers, discounts, incentives or the item 100% gifted (and many influencers don't pay for it themselves). It's disingenuous.

She owes it to them to go out of her way to be transparent! Whether she cares or not!
This. ALL OF THIS. So spot on I cannot find the words to express my joy upon reading it. :love:
And it applies to all other influenzas who play the same stupid declaration dodging game she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

A train wreck.
Yes, didn't she title it, Why I don't have any black friends? She then edited the title a few days later after the outrage levelled at her?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly don't bother Aldi
Same ole ankles (short trousers)
Top/jacket and watcH =
Screenshot_20190929_181329_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20190929_181339_com.instagram.android.jpg
BORING 💤

Ali's creativity is leaps, bounds and light-years beyond Lydia.

I'll give credit where credit is due.
And the sad fact is this: he's been doing the influenza gig for a mere fraction of the time Lydia has been bl/vlogging.

Ali has perfected his craft and he's always learning. Which is evidenced in the content he creates.

The same cannot be said of lazy Lydia. 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 814 - Ali Gordon on Instagram_ “In toda_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3ALNz...png

Just watched this woman for the first time and she is so irritating! Constantly fussing with her hair, the voice, the expressions. Everything. So braggy as well. Urgh.
Ha! I always find it amusing what people who are new to Lydia's antics have to say at first glance.

Now you feel the collective pain. 😆

It's mindnumbing really. 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Ali's creativity is leaps, bounds and light-years beyond Lydia.

I'll give credit where credit is due.
And the sad fact is this: he's been doing the influenza gig for a mere fraction of the time Lydia has been bl/vlogging.

Ali has perfected his craft and he's always learning. Which is evidenced in the content he creates.

The same cannot be said of lazy Lydia. 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 45046
Is this though an ad, only I can't see Ad anywhere on this post?

*New couple alert!*
What the hell has happened to their feet???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.